• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Twins vs. Texas Rangers 8/30-9/1

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the Oakland game.
Torri Hunter??! I didn't see that coming and up off the couch I went with a yelp.

I don't even know what to say about Scherzer, not his day I guess. WOW
well, Hunter gets to be my hero for about 5 more minutes.
We thank you.

and it was Balfour!!! lololol
I flipped it over and said to myself "well at least I can see Torii ground out weakly to end it." The next pitch was over the fence and I was yelling and cursing with glee. Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of crap pitcher. Go rage now you stupid bastard!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flipped it over and said to myself "well at least I can see Torii ground out weakly to end it." The next pitch was over the fence and I was yelling and cursing with glee. Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of crap pitcher. Go rage now you stupid bastard!

I've had about 15 minutes to digest this, I didn't look at scores, nothing...mostly because I thought Scherzer would shut them down and wanted to watch it.

and what do I see, freaking Torri take out BALFOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! and watch him throw his usual tantrum

I'm glad I wasn't the only one yelling and cursing with glee.
UNBELIEVABLE

:yahoo:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no joe Nathan
I would call Joe out for being a fakeass loser if he acted like that too. I cannot stand those kinds of players. There is a huge difference between showing emotion and being a fake tough guy.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had about 15 minutes to digest this, I didn't look at scores, nothing...mostly because I thought Scherzer would shut them down and wanted to watch it.

and what do I see, freaking Torri take out BALFOUR!!!!!!!!!!!! and watch him throw his usual tantrum

I'm glad I wasn't the only one yelling and cursing with glee.
UNBELIEVABLE

:yahoo:
Not even really a Torii Hunter fan, but I was today. Dude pissed me off when he didn't want to play in Texas, so he wouldn't embarrass his son. Stupid ass son!

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that Tigers walk-off will take some wind out of the A's sails and slow down their recent surge.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. They killed Scherzer, beat Verlander and took 3.

yeah, their pen may be a little rattled, but I think above point wins out

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even really a Torii Hunter fan, but I was today. Dude pissed me off when he didn't want to play in Texas, so he wouldn't embarrass his son. Stupid ass son!

Honestly I'm pretty indifferent about the guy, I just DID NOT see that walk-off coming...

lol, I'm still basking in it

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want a highlight? I can pull one
Just watched it a couple of times there on MLB.com. Kinda hope all our three games with them are like that. Not really, but that was fun to see.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it a couple of times there on MLB.com. Kinda hope all our three games with them are like that. Not really, but that was fun to see.
We already did that with Angels. I couldn't take watching 3 games like that against Oakland. I would be out a 55 inch TV.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already did that with Angels. I couldn't take watching 3 games like that against Oakland. I would be out a 55 inch TV.

I can personally attest to the toughness of the otter box for this reason.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We already got the thrill when EA fired that strike to AJ to end the game. Nathan and AJ were both jumping around like little kids, gotta be a highlight of the season. And AJ probably throwing a little smack talk down right after the play.

But that's enough of the 9th inning excitement :D

Oh, and I think that was the game Kinsler did the airplane wings after he hit the ball...lol
As Derek Holland so eloquently describes it. "We hate them and they hate us"
:10: