• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State loses again.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU should be able to beat Illinois and Rutgers.

4-8
Bullshit, we got Michigan right where we want them.

They are still in Ann Arbor, right?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use this website to vent about the Tigers. Since I keep up with them the most.
Vent!?!

Fuck, I think vent is a bit of an understatement.

Bitch like Ausmus grabbed your moms right by the pussy is more like it.

(It's kinda funny that folks are calling you a fair weather fan. You post waaaaay more when things are bad than we they are good. But I've only been reading it for like nine years, so they'd prolly know better'n me.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Michigan BBall fan. (Cuz none of the Elitist fucks ever go to games. Can't handle sharing an arm rest with a guy in a turtle neck and blazer ensemble.)

But Harbs can suck on my balls till he plays a non-Conference opponent worth a damn, for all I care.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Michigan BBall fan. (Cuz none of the Elitist fucks ever go to games. Can't handle sharing an arm rest with a guy in a turtle neck and blazer ensemble.)

But Harbs can suck on my balls till he plays a non-Conference opponent worth a damn, for all I care.

Colorado is in the AP top 25.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! Pizza's here! Thanks bro.

tumblr_m8f0zcglkk1r0e42eo2_500.gif

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I'm talking about @Lions=TeHsUcKs
Michigan's Nightmare
I posted a thread about Michigan and they all were crying about me talking about Michigan

Because when you are doing good .... you should be talking about your team, not some subpar team. Michigan has had a good year so far, but we ain't shit until we take care of Michigan State and ohio state. I don't trust either team and I feel we are the underdog and will continue to be until we start winning these games. People for that Michigan State outplayed us before the blocked punt and ohio state just kick our asses. Will we be ready? Are we better? These questions will be answered on the field.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because when you are doing good .... you should be talking about your team, not some subpar team. Michigan has had a good year so far, but we ain't shit until we take care of Michigan State and ohio state. I don't trust either team and I feel we are the underdog and will continue to be until we start winning these games. People for that Michigan State outplayed us before the blocked punt and ohio state just kick our asses. Will we be ready? Are we better? These questions will be answered on the field.
Michigan is doing well, they are 7-0 and number two in the country. If you believe that a 23 point favorite is the underdog, I don't know what to say. Michigan State is 2-5 and 0-4 in conference. Nothing is going well for us.