• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State loses again.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I'm not a basketball fan, but I do watch Alabama basketball a good bit now that I have the SEC network.

Ask my why I don't post on the baseball or hockey boards either. It's because I never watch them.

I'm not acting like anything. You claimed that you had been here for awhile and I told the truth. Then you got butthurt about it.
Don't get butt hurt at all but you are wrong.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, you just decided to start calling me a bandwagon fan out of the blue.

:lol:
Pot kettle black buddy. So you thinking I'm butt hurt is why I decided to say that when most people who see the teams you root for would assume that?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use this website to meet and greet with ladies.....like to mingle since I'm single.
I use this website to vent about the Tigers. Since I keep up with them the most.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot kettle black buddy. So you thinking I'm butt hurt is why I decided to say that when most people who see the teams you root for would assume that?

Hell yeah, people who aren't butthurt don't give a fuck who people have for their favorite teams.

But I love it when people do, because I like to tell the story about why I have my favorite teams.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah, people who aren't butthurt don't give a fuck who people have for their favorite teams.

But I love it when people do, because I like to tell the story about why I have my favorite teams.
Are you trying to psychoanalyze me or are you just butthurt yourself? Get over your self dude. I just made the observation and nothing else.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to psychoanalyze me or are you just butthurt yourself? Get over your self dude. I just made the observation and nothing else.

So now you're the victim.

Classic.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like to hear the story. I'm always interested to hear that stuff.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute......you're not a female, MDX!!!! You catfished me!!!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to hear the story. I'm always interested to hear that stuff.

Well I gave the short story above. It's nothing special. Basically, the bulk of my family is from Chicago. My Grandpa died before I was born and my Grandma remarried a man from Alabama(whom I knew as Grandpa). So most of my immediate family moved to Alabama, but my uncles were huge Cubs and Bears fans. They didn't give a fuck about college football(still don't).

Now my grandpa in Alabama(the only one I knew) didn't give a fuck about either of those(no pro teams in Alabama), but he was a huge Alabama fan. His kids(my other uncles) are huge Alabama fans and so I grew up around them and grew up as an Alabama fan.

So I was basically born into my favorite teams and they have more meaning to me than just the teams themselves. Many memories of family in my youth have these teams in them. I was an Alabama fan before I even understood the game of football. And when I tell the story, it also makes me think of them, which is cool as only a few of them are still with us.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gave the short story above. It's nothing special. Basically, the bulk of my family is from Chicago. My Grandpa died before I was born and my Grandma remarried a man from Alabama(whom I knew as Grandpa). So most of my immediate family moved to Alabama, but my uncles were huge Cubs and Bears fans. They didn't give a fuck about college football(still don't).

Now my grandpa in Alabama(the only one I knew) didn't give a fuck about either of those(no pro teams in Alabama), but he was a huge Alabama fan. His kids(my other uncles) are huge Alabama fans and so I grew up around them and grew up as an Alabama fan.

So I was basically born into my favorite teams and they have more meaning to me than just the teams themselves. Many memories of family in my youth have these teams in them. I was an Alabama fan before I even understood the game of football. And when I tell the story, it also makes me think of them, which is cool as only a few of them are still with us.
Good stuff man. Well life's pretty sweet for you right now.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU should be able to beat Illinois and Rutgers.

4-8