• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State loses again.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No backbone. Won't even respond to OD thinking Dantonio should be fired?
OD is a fucking moron. I get you are newer to the college football boards because you didn't show up before Harbaugh was coach but if you weren't a fair weather Michigan fan, you would know that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD is a fucking moron. I get you are newer to the college football boards because you didn't show up before Harbaugh was coach but if you weren't a fair weather Michigan fan, you would know that.
I've been here as long as you chump plus I was on the CBS boards since 2007 during the richrod years. I'm not a fair weather fan you fucking clown. It seems like the only time you ever post is to take potshots at Michigan. I've seen other fanbases make fun of your team and you don't say shit. But the moment a Michigan fan says anything, here you are. Atleast I will get into discussions with all fanbases and while the other MSU fan was able to discuss a bit, you just are being a bitch.

Last edited:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been here as long as you chump plus I was on the CBS boards since 2007 during the richrod years. I'm not a fair weather fan you fucking clown. It seems like the only time you ever post is to take potshots at Michigan. I've seen other fanbases make fun of your team and you don't say shit. But the moment a Michigan fan says anything and here you are. Atleast I will get into discussions with all fanbases and while the other MSU fan was able to discuss a bit, you just are being a bitch.
Again you were not posting on the college football boards, you just started posting here after Harbaugh was hired and hiding. It seems like only people who keep posting about Michigan State is Michigan fans. We suck this year, I haven't hidden from it. I have been showing major concerns since the Notre Dame game. I have taken pot shots at every team, not just Michigan, including Michigan State. But if you weren't sick a whining homer you would see that.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you were not posting on the college football boards, you just started posting here after Harbaugh was hired and hiding. It seems like only people who keep posting about Michigan State is Michigan fans. We suck this year, I haven't hidden from it. I have been showing major concerns since the Notre Dame game. I have taken pot shots at every team, not just Michigan, including Michigan State. But if you weren't sick a whining homer you would see that.
Bitch I was here the entire time and on CBS. I had to get countless OSU and MSU fans trolling in those boards the entire time. You may have been the only one posting here but it's no coincidence you signed up when you were still going through your good period even after 2012. I post in the NFL boards as well and the Lions and Raiders have sucked for YEARS. Fair weather my ass. Where do you post besides here anyways? The fuck are you even a Tigers fan for? I had to hear Indians fans most of the year but we deserved it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch I was here the entire time and on CBS. I had to get countless OSU and MSU fans trolling in those boards the entire time. You may have been the only one posting here but it's no coincident you signed up when you were still going through your good period even after 2012. I post in the NFL boards as well and the Lions and Raiders have sucked for YEARS. Fair weather my ass. Where do you post besides here anyways? The fuck are you even a Tigers fan for? I had to hear Indians fans most of the year but we deserved it.
I was posting on ESPN back in 2006. You may notice that many people joined in the April-JUNE OF 2013 because that was around the time ESPN shut down their boards. I hate the MLB boards here because of all the sabermetric pricks.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bird_watching-61343.gif

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was posting on ESPN back in 2006. You may notice that many people joined in the April-JUNE OF 2013 because that was around the time ESPN shut down their boards. I hate the MLB boards here because of all the sabermetric pricks.
I was on ESPN as well as Tigers99888. The general boards were a mess there, so most people would just post on their team forums. I was this username on CBS and it was much more hostile there but the general boards were more organized. Trust me it was not a good time but I still posted. Bronco and a few others remember me. I remember when @RobBase was Swarm. In fact they had a gamechat on the scoreboards and I would shoot the shit with many people there, including spartan fans.

I love sabremetrics as I read fangraphs all the time. Nothing prickish about it as long as you don't constantly throw it in someone's face like you are an elitist.

I actually registered on CBS back in 2006 and also talked about how Michigan got destroyed by USC in that rosebowl. And the Applachian State debacle as well.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to wade into this, even if I am a wading bird, but I couldn't resist making a meme:

72623293.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2015-02-20_10_53_07.gif

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for basketball season to start. In Izzo we trust.

(first person to bring up last March gets punched in the face)

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck....now you both have me going down memory lane. I remember sbee, or that twins fan who would occasionally drop by the Tigers board, declaring Ryan Rugburn was the best outfielder in the AL Central.

After laughing my ass off, I asked them if they were serious - had they ever seen how lost he looked out there?

I got directed to a fucking sabermetrics site in response. :burt:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for basketball season to start. In Izzo we trust.

(first person to bring up last March gets punched in the face)
I can't really say shit because Michigan sucked worse.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck....now you both have me going down memory lane. I remember sbee, or that twins fan who would occasionally drop by the Tigers board, declaring Ryan Rugburn was the best outfielder in the AL Central.

After laughing my ass off, I asked them if they were serious - had they ever seen how lost he looked out there?

Talked about Rose Color. Sbee. LOL! kalinecountry was by far my favorite poster. For some reason I cannot register on their boards anymore. The twins fan was dope as well.

Cbs had a chat room on every game scoreboard. It was fun. Miami Vice and me used to troll all the time. I dunno I guess he let certain people get the best of him here though.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talked about Rose Color. Sbee. LOL! kalinecountry was by far my favorite poster. For some reason I cannot register on their boards anymore. The twins fan was dope as well.

I tried to recruit KalineCountry for da Hoop before ESPN went roBUST, but he didn't stick around and found a more active site. :sigh:

Sbee would just piss me off most of the time lol.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to recruit KalineCountry for da Hoop before ESPN went roBUST, but he didn't stick around and found a more active site. :sigh:
It's not really active. The site is a mess. Detroit Sports Forum. Has all types of erroneous spam links too because the boards aren't secure. And the registration for it SUCKS!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brandon Inge was hit by a pitch in game 163

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joaquin Benoit vs David Ortiz in the ALCS 2013
Come on now, Ortiz is old and fat, no way he was going to do anything with that pitch and an outfield you can bunt a Home run over the right field wall.