• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: The Game, 2023 - The Ohio State University at the University of Michigan

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. They'd go over UW if they lost I feel. I'm just saying the winner is in.

December 16th? good lord man.

I was joking on that one. :D

But seriously, OSU looked pretty shaky all season. O-line is average at best which is not good for someone like McCord and the defense is also less than stellar. Can you imagine what would happen if OSU faced a high-powered offense? Let's just get this season in the books and hope for some serious changes for next year.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're literally high
Nope not at all, I just know how the NCAA has ruled in the past and how they are against setting new precedent. When you follow their precedent you only get 1 outcome, and that’s the one I stated. No matter how badly you want something, the NCAA is never going to give it to you unless they want to set a new precedent.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not at all, I just know how the NCAA has ruled in the past and how they are against setting new precedent. When you follow their precedent you only get 1 outcome, and that’s the one I stated. No matter how badly you want something, the NCAA is never going to give it to you unless they want to set a new precedent.

The BIG coaches wanted something done sooner than the NCAA could rule. The BIG suspended him. Not the NCAA. If you think this is over i don't know what else to tell you

it isn't

that said Michigan beat OSU SU. I'm not linking the two.