• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Visitors for Ohio State Game

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska got Henry Gray from last visit and now they will set their sights on more big recruits this weekend. Gameday is in town, it's a night game, and the atmosphere should be electric.... here's who I have visiting this weekend:

2020 Official Visitors

Turner Corcoran (4-Star, OT) [Lawrence, KS] - The highest ranked Nebraska commit of this class (and in recent memory). Corcoran COULD be a 5-star when it's all said and done depending on his performance in all star games.

Kaden Johnson (4-Star, OLB) [Minneapolis, MN] - Johnson is an interesting case, he's visited Minnesota and Wisconsin. Thought he might commit to Wisconsin but he never did. This is a big visit. Playing time is available at OLB here and the atmosphere should be crazy. He's #1 on Nebraska's overall board currently.

Darion Green-Warren (4-Star, DB) [Harbor City, CA] - Green Warren has been considered a USC lean but he did grow up for part of his life in Oklahoma so he is familiar with and partial to B1G football. That's why PSU, Michigan and OSU are on the list as well. Big visit for Nebraska as they want 2 more DBs in this class.

Jackson Bratton (4-Star, ILB) [Muscle Shoals, AL] - Bratton is an Alabama commit but he's also best friends with Nebraska QB commit Logan Smothers. Flipping him from the home state warlords looks impossible but there's always a chance....

LV Bunkley-Shelton (4-Star, WR) [Gardena, CA] - Hard to get a read on Shelton but Nebraska is definitely interested. Interestingly enough Ohio State is big competition for Shelton and a win against the Buckeyes could go a LONG way. I'm not sure he's a lock to Columbus but he will visit there in November.

Logan Smothers (3-Star, QB) [Muscle Shoals, AL] - Logan gets a chance to convince Bratton that playing together in Lincoln could be what they've wanted their whole lives....

Rodney Groce Jr. (3-Star, ILB) [Pleasant Grove, AL] - Another Alabama prospect, Groce is the #2 LB in Alabama. Getting a visit is big as he does have offers from Bama, GT, MSU and Oklahoma as well.

Jared Ivey (3-Star, OLB) [Suwanee, GA] - Ivey stands at 6'6" and 220 lbs. He's the prototypical OLB in the 3-4 and Nebraska loves him out of Georgia. Colorado is the only other visit he has had so far. He has lots of options, will be an interesting story to follow. Georgia has yet to offer but Georgia Tech has offered.

Marquis Black (3-Star, DT) [McDonough, GA] - Another Georgia product, Nebraska likes the versatility of Black. He could play either DE or grow into a NT role as well.

Chandley Durham (3-Star, OT) [McDonough, GA] - Durham is likely a guard at the next level. Nebraska would like to add one more OL, maybe 2 to this class.

Ronald Delancy III (3-Star, DB) [Miami, FL] - Currently a Louisville commit but Nebraska likes his speed at the CB spot.

Myles Slusher (4-Star, DB) [Broken Arrow, OK] - Not an OV, but a pretty big deal to get him back on campus as an unofficial visitor this weekend. Current Oregon commit.

Other notable names that might be attending: Sevion Morrison, Blaise Gunnerson, Nash Hutmacher and Zavier Betts

2021 Unofficial Visits

TJ Bollers (4-Star, OLB) [Tiffin, IA]
Travion Ford (4-Star, OLB) [Saint Louis, MO]
Teddy Prochazka (4-Star, OT) [Elkhorn, NE]
Ethan Downs (4-Star, OLB) [Weatherford, OK]
RJ Sorenson (3-Star, OLB) [Fort Lauderdale, FL]
Javion Hunt (4-Star, ATH) [Oklahoma City, OK]
Isaac Zatchka (NYR, OL) [Elkhorn, NE]

Not sure if there are more unofficial visitors or not, those are the hard ones to predict. Good list... fire away with any questions

Last edited:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Groce a legacy kid?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty for the list. Nice to see two verbal commits are on the list to talk to the others.

if Nebraska can just keep it competitive and not get blown out, most of the young men will be impressed. Fingers, toes, legs, and eyes are crossed.

Three Alabama
Three Georgia
One Florida

Still strong on southeastern talent.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Huskers fans going to the game tomorrow?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Red_Alert

Is that 50-something year old goofball AG still blathering on & on that Don James was a better coach than Osborne because he beat him once? That was some bizarre & funny stuff.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Red_Alert

Is that 50-something year old goofball AG still blathering on & on that Don James was a better coach than Osborne because he beat him once? That was some bizarre & funny stuff.

Every chance he gets I assume.
James beat Osborne twice. (1991) (1992)

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found out that Myles Slusher (4-Star DB) is visiting unofficially this week... pretty big deal considering he's committed to Oregon and OV'd for the Nebraska - NIU game a few weeks ago. I will also be updating some unofficial visitors here shortly.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slusher coming back with his fam

Just found out that Myles Slusher (4-Star DB) is visiting unofficially this week... pretty big deal considering he's committed to Oregon and OV'd for the Nebraska - NIU game a few weeks ago. I will also be updating some unofficial visitors here shortly.

:rolleyes:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Huskers fans going to the game tomorrow?

Going to be a lot of Husker fans there and lots of high school recruits.

Hopefully, none of them choose Ohio State. Of course, Nebraska doesn't have the chance(yet) to only recruit 5 stars like Ohio State.

Totally off topic, my father was an Ohio State alum, and my Mom was from Orrville, Ohio(she was an Arizona alum). I have watched Ohio State football a long time and been to games at the 'shoe. For one year, I lived in Ohio in 1966/1967?? I think. if you have ever heard of DAP(caulk, liquid nails, etc), my mother's family was the P in DAP.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking good with Groce

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few updates here... Green-Warren and Shelton never made it to campus. Their flights got canceled and they couldn't get on one in time to make it. They may visit at a later date.

Early reports have been fairly positive despite the blowout loss. Nebraska has the best shot with Groce this Friday I think. Though I wouldn't rule out Kaden Johnson either.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex Louisville commit ...

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crystal Balls rolling in for Groce, Delancey and Durham... I've heard good things on Ivey and Johnson as well. Heard on the radio that Nebraska might have a better shot at Bratton than previously thought. Will be interesting to see where some of this lands in the next few weeks.

Groce commits tomorrow.