• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ten Greatest Programs in College Football History

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has said the AP crown was split in '97. You're the only one trying to say that because you refuse to acknowledge there were co-champs that year.

In '91 Washington & The U were co-champs. You see any of their fans trying to claim an outright title? No.

Ummm - are you new to this board???

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans were amazing at our game that year. Back then they were still a very elite top program. Meanwhile UCF was just in our 2nd year of d1A / FBS UCFootball.

And UCF destroyed the Huskers. In the 1st half. Their fans have our team gave The Knights a standing ovation as we ran through the tunnel. Still gives me the UCFeels to this day.

You saw tshirts of that victory all around campus for the following months...

UCFun UCFact: Scott Frost was Nebraska's starting QB that year. He later was the HC at both UCF and Nebraska.

#UCFacts

Central Florida was leading 17-14 at halftime ... hardly destroying Nebraska.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska fans were amazing at our game that year. Back then they were still a very elite top program. Meanwhile UCF was just in our 2nd year of d1A / FBS UCFootball.

And UCF destroyed the Huskers. In the 1st half. Their fans have our team gave The Knights a standing ovation as we ran through the tunnel. Still gives me the UCFeels to this day.

You saw tshirts of that victory all around campus for the following months...

UCFun UCFact: Scott Frost was Nebraska's starting QB that year. He later was the HC at both UCF and Nebraska.

#UCFacts

Nebraska fans give EVERY visiting team a standing ovation at their tunnel. It's tradition so nothing special for UCF.

WTF victory are you talking about? Nebraska won 38-24.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that UCF game.

Daunte Culpepper did play a heck of a game.

I think Nebraska simply took them for granted though.