• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan State loses again.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, Ortiz is old and fat, no way he was going to do anything with that pitch and an outfield you can bunt a Home run over the right field wall.
Tori Hunter dive into the wall was godlike!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.png

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, now I'm back on suicide watch.
Knowing that they may rebuild has hurt me dearly but they have to. It's a shame that this era of Tigers baseball has come empty handed and the best they could muster was 1-8 in the world series.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad is Michigan State's QB situation?

I just saw that apparently a Maryland defender was tying his shoe during a pass play yesterday and the QB didn't see it

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been here as long as you chump plus I was on the CBS boards since 2007 during the richrod years.

I'm gonna have to call bullshit, sorry. You aren't the only Michigan fan who's done this crap either.

As far as the college football forums go, I don't recall seeing you post basically at all. Maybe a comment here and there, but you weren't a regular poster and you definitely post more now.

Just because you have been a member of SportsHoopla this long doesn't mean you've been "here" the same amount of time.

I ain't saying you should leave or anything, but you Michigan fans who suddenly start posting all the time need to stop pretending like you've been here for years because you haven't.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna have to call bullshit, sorry. You aren't the only Michigan fan who's done this crap either.

As far as the college football forums go, I don't recall seeing you post basically at all. Maybe a comment here and there, but you weren't a regular poster and you definitely post more now.

Just because you have been a member of SportsHoopla this long doesn't mean you've been "here" the same amount of time.

I ain't saying you should leave or anything, but you Michigan fans who suddenly start posting all the time need to stop pretending like you've been here for years because you haven't.
I didn't see any Bama fans prior to 2007 either. So I'm gonna call bullshit on you as well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any Bama fans prior to 2007 either. So I'm gonna call bullshit on you as well.

:lol: @ trying to call me a bandwagon fan because you can't own up to the truth.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ trying to call me a bandwagon fan because you can't own up to the truth.
Gee I dunno Bama, Cubs and Sharks? If you are going to start ripping me. Where the fuck are you in the College Basketball forums? That's right you will only talk in football because they are only relevant there.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee I dunno Bama, Cubs and Sharks?

If you had actually been here for years as you claim, you wouldn't have even mentioned this because what I'm about to post below has been posted many times.

So thanks for proving the point. But here goes:

Born in Chicago, grew up in Alabama/Tennessee and lived in San Jose for a decade.

The Sharks are the only team I ever picked. The others(including the Bears who aren't listed) I got from family. The Sharks were a matter of time because I would go to their games in San Jose, but when I was younger and lived in Nashville I would go to games there, except they didn't have the predators, they had the Nashville Knights. The Predators came to Nashville as I moved away.

Also there was the Huntsville Channel Cats, but they weren't even a league as high as the Nashville Knights and was mostly good for the fights.

But in addition to you basically showing you haven't really been here - it's pretty fucking awesome that all of them are doing well right now to the point where you gotta cry about them rather than admit you are posting because Michigan is successful now.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had actually been here for years as you claim, you wouldn't have even mentioned this because what I'm about to post below has been posted many times.

So thanks for proving the point. But here goes:

Born in Chicago, grew up in Alabama/Tennessee and lived in San Jose for a decade.

The Sharks are the only team I ever picked. The others(including the Bears who aren't listed) I got from family. The Sharks were a matter of time because I would go to their games in San Jose, but when I was younger and lived in Nashville I would go to games there, except they didn't have the predators, they had the Nashville Knights. The Predators came to Nashville as I moved away.

Also there was the Huntsville Channel Cats, but they weren't even a league as high as the Nashville Knights and was mostly good for the fights.

But in addition to you basically showing you haven't really been here - it's pretty fucking awesome that all of them are doing well right now to the point where you gotta cry about them rather than admit you are posting because Michigan is successful now.
Spare me the life story Nancy. I don't pay attention to shit like that when I post.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently when I posted in here I didn't realize the squabble we had going on

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently when I posted in here I didn't realize the squabble we had going on
Eh it's whatever they think I'm fair weather. Nevermind most of the teams I root for has sucked for awhile.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I figured.

raw
Tell me again why you don't post on the college basketball forums? You act like I'm posting after Michigan has won a National Title. Harbaugh hasn't proved anything yet.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again why you don't post on the college basketball forums? You act like I'm posting after Michigan has won a National Title. Harbaugh hasn't proved anything yet.

Because I'm not a basketball fan, but I do watch Alabama basketball a good bit now that I have the SEC network.

Ask my why I don't post on the baseball or hockey boards either. It's because I never watch them.

I'm not acting like anything. You claimed that you had been here for awhile and I told the truth. Then you got butthurt about it.