• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Kelce Loses SB Ring in Skyline Chili Tub

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't spent much time in Ohio, so maybe I am wrong, but my impression is that it is one of the flattest, plainest, most boring states in America. It's up there with Kansas.

Only about half of it is like that. The south/southwest portion is some beautiful country and per @Wamu 's post, the culture & people of south vs north are like night & day. Southern Ohio is basically an extension of West Virginia & Kentucky.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only about half of it is like that. The south/southwest portion is some beautiful country and per @Wamu 's post, the culture & people of south vs north are like night & day. Southern Ohio is basically an extension of West Virginia & Kentucky.

No doubt about it. Being from NE Ohio I have very little in common with people on the other side of the state.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't spent much time in Ohio, so maybe I am wrong, but my impression is that it is one of the flattest, plainest, most boring states in America. It's up there with Kansas.
Only in farm country where I am from is it flat and boring.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that skyline chili in the frozen section at the store.....bought it and threw it in the thermal blaster. Took it out and got a bag of Doritos and dug in.

Nasty as fuck.
There was your fucking problem dude. Don't buy the frozen nasty ass tv dinner Skyline shit. Gotta go to an actual Skyline and get it fresh.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it. Being from NE Ohio I have very little in common with people on the other side of the state.

Actually I meant southeast Ohio. My ex's family is from down that way... originally from Kentucky and we visited often. The radio stations you get on the road down there are the first clue you've entered a different world.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I meant southeast Ohio. My ex's family is from down that way... originally from Kentucky and we visited often. The radio stations you get on the road down there are the first clue you've entered a different world.

Oh good deal. Been to Cincy only once for a Browns/Bengals game back in the early 90's.

Decades ago went to Kings Island when I was in high school. Not sure how relevant that is as I don't really remember where the park's located. My bad if the location is completely off.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good move by Jason. He's banging Taylor on the side and lost his ring while fingering Taylor up her hoover... so, he staged this and then said he 'lost his ring' in the Skyline chili to cover up the cheating from Swift, when he really lost it 'deep sea fishing', if ya catch my drift... Now if Travis or anyone asks where the ring is, he has plausible deniability.

New album with the song should be coming in 2025.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good deal. Been to Cincy only once for a Browns/Bengals game back in the early 90's.

Decades ago went to Kings Island when I was in high school. Not sure how relevant that is as I don't really remember where the park's located. My bad if the location is completely off.
It's in Cinci somewhere ...you got it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit I know something about the other side of our state besides Columbus! :yes:
I've never been a roller coaster guy but those who like them and have gone there seem to like the place.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a roller coaster guy but those who like them and have gone there seem to like the place.

I was a big roller coater fan back in the day. Many trips to Cedar Point and even more to Geauga Lake, much closer and much cheaper.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a big roller coater fan back in the day. Many trips to Cedar Point and even more to Geauga Lake, much closer and much cheaper.
Used to like going to Sea World. Figured as soon as we had kids old enough to enjoy they tore it down.

Have to say of all the places they had a sea world the one here was like the sesame street list of which one does not belong. California, Florida, I believe Texas....and Ohio?