• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat fans are you worried?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem with this

If Wade was really juicing, he'd recover faster from injury. Hell he'd probably not be injured as much as he is. His muscle mass really hasn't increased all that much. Lebron and Howard? I can see........Wade? Not so much.

Either way, this will probably get crushed, unless there are a ton of names and credible evidence, or somebody in the league snitches. The press have been avoiding this story like the plague, similar to the Paterno/Sandusky story.

the knee injury for Wade could be because of the roids. Steroids has been known to cause injury in major joints, such as knees. So still a possibility.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? What? I stopped watching TV because all that was talked about was paterno and sandusky. Maybe you live in Penn? I could see them not showing it on the news.

I have actually been doing a lot of research on HGH as a possibility to aid in fixing my knee. In the end it will be a no but maybe later in life.

The Sandusky/Paterno story was reported on damn near a year before the main stream press picked it up......the day AFTER Paterno broke the wins record. It's like they purposely waited before they let the shit hit the fan.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sandusky/Paterno story was reported on damn near a year before the main stream press picked it up......the day AFTER Paterno broke the wins record. It's like they purposely waited before they let the shit hit the fan.

aaaah, I forget their are news stations that are not sports centric.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say LBJ/Wade are on this list and get caught. What happens? Do they forfeit the rings? Or just forever labeled as cheaters and LBJ yet to win a legit title?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James I hear likes to shoot up Wade in the ass. I just wonder if its PED's though.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say LBJ/Wade are on this list and get caught. What happens? Do they forfeit the rings? Or just forever labeled as cheaters and LBJ yet to win a legit title?

This isn't college.....there won't be any forfeiture of anything. They would just be suspended. The problem is, you can't have the face of the league getting suspended for drug use, the league can't afford to let that happen. I have no doubts this will get buried.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They wont give up any rings. Same way the Yankees arent handing back the ring the got with A-Rod and Clemens. HGH has been banned by the NBA for years.. but they never test for it.. so i am sure a ton of players are using it. Wouldnt shock me if lebron/wade/howard have. crap go back in the day and look at david robinson.. he probably did it too. i am sure alot of NBA stars use. DRose.. Kobe.. none of it would shock it.

and i dont care. test for it.. suspend people if you want.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.J. Quinn @TJQuinnESPN Some perspective on Fischer's statement: if it's 12 names & 6 sports, not too many per sport. And no, LeBron is not one. No big names.
[ame="https://twitter.com/TJQuinnESPN/statuses/360464197903065088"]2:18 PM - 25 Jul 2013[/ame]

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
For Malibu...

Hi Hypocrite Malibu....You want steroid talk you got it! Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. How does Kobe's a** taste bi***!

In order of your favorite teams:

Lakers

N.B.A.; Laker Suspended For Steroids - New York Times

Broncos -- your bandwagon team...

Three Broncos suspended for substance violations - USA Today

Sure they fought to get off on technicalities.

Bill Romanowski - nuff said.

Florida Gators

Boy, I will let you off the hook with these guys and don't have the heart to go there....besides Aaron Hernandez and being the only major program in Florida to not have an undefeated football season, they also like the roids:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.J. Quinn @TJQuinnESPN Some perspective on Fischer's statement: if it's 12 names & 6 sports, not too many per sport. And no, LeBron is not one. No big names.
2:18 PM - 25 Jul 2013

And Fisher only stole a couple of boxes...Another employee who had more knowledge said Lebron was definitely a customr...I wonder if a league suspension is coming for LeRoids involvement in biogenisis...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Andre: You're full of win on this thread.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how everyone and their mom knows Lebron is on HGH but everyone also knows that no way will this come out. It just isn't.

JoeLunchBucket

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is full of failure and little balls.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how everyone and their mom knows Lebron is on HGH but everyone also knows that no way will this come out. It just isn't.

Of course it won't come out. There's far to much money involved. Disney certainly isn't going to go after the story. Fox is getting a national network next month. They don't own rights to NBA games. Maybe, just maybe they'll do some investigative reporting on this, but I doubt it. Any network that owns the rights to NBA games is likely to keep this under the rug.