• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat fans are you worried?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is a league problem, the NBA should lift the ban. Why is a cortisone shot or ice not considered PED's?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon heat fans are welcomed to respond as well which is most of you.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the league probably uses HGH. Same with the NFL. Thats why you see insane recovery times. I don't think many players use roids though in the NBA.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure some NBA players have done it. Whether they have been or can be caught (or that the NBA even wants to) is a whole nuther matter.

It's been rampant sports-wise and no way have MLBers, NFLers, pro wrestlers, cyclists for crying out loud, roided in one way or another and that hasn't reached the NBA as well.

You would have to be really naive or plain living in denial if you think that roids hasn't touched the NBA in some form or fashion.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very short answer no because:

Stern will hide it if there is anyone on that list that matters.

My personal feelings on it though are that so many are probably using that i would not consider it an unfair advantage. It is ridiculous Armstrong was stripped of his titles. He won those as fair as that sport is and square as that sport is.

I won't even lie......I'll never say he did it, but I had my questions about D-Wade this past playoffs. It was the game when he played like crap in the first 3 quarters, got a tape job, and came back looking like FLASH....

It does not exactly work like this. A pain killer shot might but HGH does not work that fast.

but with all that said, I really hope that no nba players get caught up in this, but I'm not naive enough to believe that there's no way it could happen. Again, the NBA and NFL(I think) doesn't test for HGH. MLB seems so dirty because they test for it and catch so many names. Who KNOWS who would get caught if all sports did so. Nothing would SHOCK me at this point

The rest I agree with totally. The NFL will start testing soon, by then something new will be out. It is almost as if they are waiting for something new to come out to start punishment for HGH. I think they will find a very hard time finding something with as few negative side effects as HGH.

Half the league probably uses HGH. Same with the NFL. Thats why you see insane recovery times. I don't think many players use roids though in the NBA.

Steroids are also used for recovery times. That is exactly what HGH and Steroids do. One uses testosterone (needed for muscle recovery and promotes energy) and the other is HGH which is a hormone also responsible for muscle recovery. Both are made naturally in the body and diminish with age. Taking steroids with out lifting will not make you bigger or stronger, same with HGH. What these drugs allow you to do is lift a lot more often than a person not using these drugs because your recovery time is minimal.

HGH has several other positive side effects with minimal negative side affects while steroids is almost the complete opposite in that department.

Not saying its true but we all know ESPN wont cover any of it on their Golden Boy.

LMAO, ESPN does what ever it can to create drama and sell ads, they will cover the shit out that shit and drag anybody's name through the mud they feel like for a lot less than HGH use. LBJ will not be the exception unless they think they will make more money not tarnishing his name, but when they see no matter what some one will tarnish it they will be the first in line to fling shit.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual whistle blower interviewed with ESPN and confirmed that there were no big names in the report regarding the other sports.

Biogenesis Whistleblower Porter Fischer: Tony Bosch Provided PEDs TO NBA, MMA, Tennis Athletes

There goes Sman posting those OMG articles again. :lame:

The whistle blower was not an employee of the company, only an investor. He stole only a few limited boxes of files. An actual employee of the company has already named Lebron and jameer nelson as regular customers...

...Rasheed Lewis was suspended when he was in Orlando...

...Wade's business partner went on record saying Wade was a steroid user....

Miami Heat Superstar Wade Allegedly Under Steroid Influence, Claims Business Partners - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade - Zimbio

...I'm sure Birdman, is a user in addition to being involved in child ****ography...

Nice team ....

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't even lie......I'll never say he did it, but I had my questions about D-Wade this past playoffs. It was the game when he played like crap in the first 3 quarters, got a tape job, and came back looking like FLASH....but with all that said, I really hope that no nba players get caught up in this, but I'm not naive enough to believe that there's no way it could happen. Again, the NBA and NFL(I think) doesn't test for HGH. MLB seems so dirty because they test for it and catch so many names. Who KNOWS who would get caught if all sports did so. Nothing would SHOCK me at this point

Yes, good call on Wade. He is a blatant abuser of Ped's...All the classic signs of juicing: Suffers from roid rage, (as evident by all his cheap flagrant fouls). As a huge jaw that is another tell-tale sign. Plus has been "outted" already by several sources including his wife and business partner.

Miami Heat Superstar Wade Allegedly Under Steroid Influence, Claims Business Partners - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade - Zimbio

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will come of this.

Biogenesis people have reported that the ONLY league to even question them about athletes is the MLB. None of the other sports leagues care.

HGH is near impossible to test for because it has a very short shelf life in your system. You have to get blood pretty much within several hours of a guy taking it. There really isn't currently a great way to test for it.

Never understood why blood doping is an issue, since it's your own blood.

But apparently the NBA and NFL are not even investigating this. Either they fear a can of worms opening up or they don't find Biogenesis to be credible.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will come of this.

Biogenesis people have reported that the ONLY league to even question them about athletes is the MLB. None of the other sports leagues care.

HGH is near impossible to test for because it has a very short shelf life in your system. You have to get blood pretty much within several hours of a guy taking it. There really isn't currently a great way to test for it.

Never understood why blood doping is an issue, since it's your own blood.

But apparently the NBA and NFL are not even investigating this. Either they fear a can of worms opening up or they don't find Biogenesis to be credible.

I won't be surprised in the least if nothing happens in the NBA. They don't give a rats ass if their players are using or not. The NFL is another story. Goodell has made a big deal about cleaning up the game on & off the field. He's very image conscience. If the media follows up with the names of players I expect Goodell to have something to say about it. Stern & the NBA won't say a word or they'll just give some B.S. statement. The NBA doesn't give a rats ass. It's one of the many reasons I really don't pay much attention to the league anymore. If the NBA doesn't care about cleaning up their game I don't see any reason why I should care about their league.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know how LeBron and Howard and Wade probably are using.

They guys keep their enormous athletic build through a 82 regular season + how many playoff game season. All those practices, all that traveling, all those games. NO WAY anyone can sustain that big of muscle tone in the up tempo game of basketball, UNLESS you are using something.

C'mon.

The shame here would be that Howard plays like such a pussy yet is juicing, Laker fans gotta call out WHERES THE ROID RAGE!?!?

Kobe, could, only because he is un human with his injuries and recovery, could see them shooting him up with some super duper HGH to recover faster. that or Kobe simply has a killer mindset.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Oregon, not saying I agree but the evidence you used to condemn Wade and LBJ is the evidence you ignore for Kobe?

LOL Sman, I really would love to know what goes through your head. Literally the only thing I can think is that you are a super mega funny actor getting ready for an upcoming film where you play Kobe's jock strap who hates anything not him. I think you have perfected your role. :clap:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and Kobe both show several signs of PEDs. Wade's troublesome knees and Kobe's injury history (or lack there of recovery times) and his germany trip.

LBJ not as much, but they do exist. He plays a LOT but he does show signs of fatigue. He is also in his prime prime like prime. In a couple of years we will see if he develops arthritic knees or lacks fatigue.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't say KObe because Kobe isn't huge like LBJ, Wade and Howard are. Kobe does have incredible recovery time though.

Your points about the injuries is also a pretty good one.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade would be roids and Kobe HGH

Kobe is not as huge as LBJ but he did grow quite a bit a few years ago.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know how LeBron and Howard and Wade probably are using.

They guys keep their enormous athletic build through a 82 regular season + how many playoff game season. All those practices, all that traveling, all those games. NO WAY anyone can sustain that big of muscle tone in the up tempo game of basketball, UNLESS you are using something.

C'mon.

The shame here would be that Howard plays like such a pussy yet is juicing, Laker fans gotta call out WHERES THE ROID RAGE!?!?

Kobe, could, only because he is un human with his injuries and recovery, could see them shooting him up with some super duper HGH to recover faster. that or Kobe simply has a killer mindset.

Here's the problem with this

If Wade was really juicing, he'd recover faster from injury. Hell he'd probably not be injured as much as he is. His muscle mass really hasn't increased all that much. Lebron and Howard? I can see........Wade? Not so much.

Either way, this will probably get crushed, unless there are a ton of names and credible evidence, or somebody in the league snitches. The press have been avoiding this story like the plague, similar to the Paterno/Sandusky story.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the problem with this

If Wade was really juicing, he'd recover faster from injury. Hell he'd probably not be injured as much as he is. His muscle mass really hasn't increased all that much. Lebron and Howard? I can see........Wade? Not so much.

HGH yes, roids no. But it seems silly to use one and not the other.

Either way, this will probably get crushed, unless there are a ton of names and credible evidence, or somebody in the league snitches. The press have been avoiding this story like the plague, similar to the Paterno/Sandusky story.

Huh? What? I stopped watching TV because all that was talked about was paterno and sandusky. Maybe you live in Penn? I could see them not showing it on the news.

I have actually been doing a lot of research on HGH as a possibility to aid in fixing my knee. In the end it will be a no but maybe later in life.