• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Heat fans are you worried?

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't bother even checking out that worthless post.. but hey this should make this thread a little bit more interesting

zv7d5e.jpg

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of chatter that the NBA guys are Howard, Wade, and Lebron.

Obviously it has not been revealed...but the smoky leaks are popping up everywhere.

Everyone is innocent. This is just rampant speculation.

No mainstream media site has dipped their toes into the speculation, yet...

But somewhere SMAN is begging for it to be true.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of chatter that the NBA guys are Howard, Wade, and Lebron.

Obviously it has not been revealed...but the smoky leaks are popping up everywhere.

Everyone is innocent. This is just rampant speculation.

No mainstream media site has dipped their toes into the speculation, yet...

But somewhere SMAN is begging for it to be true.

Has there ever been an NBA player suspended for PED use? I don't recall one. I don't trust their testing that's for sure. It would be a nightmare for the NBA if those three guys were found to have used PED's. I don't think the media wants it to be true even if it is.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it from a Sammy Sosa fan - James and Wade have used PED's.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL......why does anyone even care?

As injured as Wade and Howard have been, if they used, they should be demanding refunds

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juat admitt it bandwagon Heat fans.

First of all Lebron James and Jameer Nelson have already been named as customers of biogenisis by an employee of the company back in March....

...IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

The news media and Stern won't comment on it however. But eventually will...

Heat fans immediately discredited the story, as if they're defense lawyers...LOL..

But the facts remain that Lebron is a steroid user and a customer of Bosch/biogenisis...

As I've been saying this story will eventually come to light....

Once main stream media start running with the Lebron/steroid scandal, Heat fans will deny it, and say "it's not true. It's not credible, etc"...LOL...

However Heat fans, and the Nba will realize what a joke the finals were, and how tainted Miami's championship was with 2 steroid users on the team (Wade & Lebron)...

Oh yeah, I mean 3 steroid users since Lewis was suspended for 50 games for using PED's...

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been an NBA player suspended for PED use? I don't recall one. I don't trust their testing that's for sure. It would be a nightmare for the NBA if those three guys were found to have used PED's. I don't think the media wants it to be true even if it is.

Rashad Lewis of the Miami Heat was suspended for 50 games...Every year or two, Stern suspends an insignificant player to give the illusion that the NBA is policing the matter...It's a joke. People might not know this, but Stern has a clause in the nba drug testing policy that the league doesn't have to share "positive" test results.

According to a guy who worked in the lab, 20 players one year tested positive for PED"s, and Stern buried all the results. Lebron was one of them.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Lebron James and Jameer Nelson have already been named as customers of biogenisis by an employee of the company back in March....

...IBN Sports Wrap - IBN Exclusive : Lebron James Linked To Steroids Clinic (Juicer?) by Incarcerated Bob

The news media and Stern won't comment on it however. But eventually will...

Heat fans immediately discredited the story, as if they're defense lawyers...LOL..

But the facts remain that Lebron is a steroid user and a customer of Bosch/biogenisis...

As I've been saying this story will eventually come to light....

Once main stream media start running with the Lebron/steroid scandal, Heat fans will deny it, and say "it's not true. It's not credible, etc"...LOL...

However Heat fans, and the Nba will realize what a joke the finals were, and how tainted Miami's championship was with 2 steroid users on the team (Wade & Lebron)...

Oh yeah, I mean 3 steroid users since Lewis was suspended for 50 games for using PED's...

The actual whistle blower interviewed with ESPN and confirmed that there were no big names in the report regarding the other sports.

Biogenesis Whistleblower Porter Fischer: Tony Bosch Provided PEDs TO NBA, MMA, Tennis Athletes

There goes Sman posting those OMG articles again. :lame:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashad Lewis of the Miami Heat was suspended for 50 games...Every year or two, Stern suspends an insignificant player to give the illusion that the NBA is policing the matter...It's a joke. People might not know this, but Stern has a clause in the nba drug testing policy that the league doesn't have to share "positive" test results.

According to a guy who worked in the lab, 20 players one year tested positive for PED"s, and Stern buried all the results. Lebron was one of them.

Where do you get this asinine shit!?!?!?!?!?

Rashard Lewis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was suspended ONCE for 10 games during the 2009-2010 season, while he was with the Magic. You must feel pretty good walking around knowing you're the reason they invented abortions.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't even lie......I'll never say he did it, but I had my questions about D-Wade this past playoffs. It was the game when he played like crap in the first 3 quarters, got a tape job, and came back looking like FLASH....but with all that said, I really hope that no nba players get caught up in this, but I'm not naive enough to believe that there's no way it could happen. Again, the NBA and NFL(I think) doesn't test for HGH. MLB seems so dirty because they test for it and catch so many names. Who KNOWS who would get caught if all sports did so. Nothing would SHOCK me at this point

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't even lie......I'll never say he did it, but I had my questions about D-Wade this past playoffs. It was the game when he played like crap in the first 3 quarters, got a tape job, and came back looking like FLASH....but with all that said, I really hope that no nba players get caught up in this, but I'm not naive enough to believe that there's no way it could happen. Again, the NBA and NFL(I think) doesn't test for HGH. MLB seems so dirty because they test for it and catch so many names. Who KNOWS who would get caught if all sports did so. Nothing would SHOCK me at this point

All professional sports need to test for HGH & all forms of blood doping. For athletes it's all about recovery. They don't have a lot of time to recover during the season. Blood Doping is the quickest way to recover. We've watched as Cycling has been tainted in a big way. David Stern has ruled the NBA with an iron fist. I blame the media quite a bit for not getting information out their. I find it very hard to believe the NBA is clean.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been an NBA player suspended for PED use? I don't recall one.

Both Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu were quietly suspended.

The NBA has a very toothless testing policy and it tends to keep a lid on those suspended.

.The press doesn't run with it as much as baseball.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stern will hide it if there is anyone on that list that matters.