• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let's put this Warriors 'chemistry problem' to bed

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was his line vs. the Cavs? lol

or against the Raptors....actual compeition for the Warriors....

huh? lol

i actually think kerr is saving him as a secret weapon vs. the Cavs- i mean- how the fuck do you adjust for a guy that has scored 5 points in his teams last 9 games? LOL
hahaha

its just too hilarious for me at this point....dude sucks.

AND YES- you read that correctly --- NOT 5 points a game for the last 9 games--- FIVE POINTS TOTAL in the last 9 games. LOL.

Shit post IMO. He might be sent to the d league now. But he can be a very nice role player in the future. He's got a nice feel to the game and can play some defense, his shot isn't to bad either. Give it time before you say someone "sucks" your post sucks more than anything bud

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy if you're gonna react after a few games you should never play fantasy lmao

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit post IMO. He might be sent to the d league now. But he can be a very nice role player in the future. He's got a nice feel to the game and can play some defense, his shot isn't to bad either. Give it time before you say someone "sucks" your post sucks more than anything bud
right now? he does- just like Felder sucks for the Cavs- its why despite injuries he is in the d-league (Felder actually got sent down- and called right back up after going for 33/7/7....

keep reading- as i said in the above post- McCaw might one day become a damn fine player- but not today- and not tomorrow- and the delusional expectations people put on him after watching summer league and preseason were astronomically stupid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah saying a 2nd round pick sucks 2 months into his nba career is beyond stupid. Young kids get sent to the d league all the time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now? he does- just like Felder sucks for the Cavs- its why despite injuries he is in the d-league (Felder actually got sent down- and called right back up after going for 33/7/7....

keep reading- as i said in the above post- McCaw might one day become a damn fine player- but not today- and not tomorrow- and the delusional expectations people put on him after watching summer league and preseason were astronomically stupid.

All people said was he would be a rotation player for them this year and guess what? For most of his first 2 months he was exactly that.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had some expectations but lowered my expectations were lower though. I mean I've seen a lot of rookies stink in there first year. You should give it way more time before you judge anything

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause PER means EVERYTHING. When it comes to basketball
absolutely not-- i kinda dont like it becuase it devalues players who have huge minutes- usually it accentuates players with very few minutes...apparently not in this case...lol...

its a decent stat- there is no perfect stat- but its a decent stat...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely not-- i kinda dont like it becuase it devalues players who have huge minutes- usually it accentuates players with very few minutes...apparently not in this case...lol...

its a decent stat- there is no perfect stat- but its a decent stat...

It's not even a good stat really, it's medicore at best

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly bk I agree
oh i totally agree with you guys too- not only cant you judge a rookie by 2 months- its hard to judge them in their first 2 years often-times depending on their role/playing time, how young they were drafted etc.

its why i knew you guys were delusional fawning all over him after watching fucking summer league and preseason, lol.

this isnt a surprise to you- or anyone else. it shouldnt be at least. rookie was sucking ass- losing his minutes to the Great Ian Clark- and got sent to the dleague- happens ALL THE TIME.

ya know what doesnt happen all the time? a rookie 2nd rounder contributing on a championship team...someone said that a while back...do you guys know who it was? icant quite put my finger on it

<-------------------------------------------------------------- WIGGGY!!!!!!!!! ....i just love the mutombo fingerwaggle- :nono::pound:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i totally agree with you guys too- not only cant you judge a rookie by 2 months- its hard to judge them in their first 2 years often-times depending on their role/playing time, how young they were drafted etc.

its why i knew you guys were delusional fawning all over him after watching fucking summer league and preseason, lol.

this isnt a surprise to you- or anyone else. it shouldnt be at least. rookie was sucking ass- losing his minutes to the Great Ian Clark- and got sent to the dleague- happens ALL THE TIME.

ya know what doesnt happen all the time? a rookie 2nd rounder contributing on a championship team...someone said that a while back...do you guys know who it was? icant quite put my finger on it

<-------------------------------------------------------------- WIGGGY!!!!!!!!! ....i just love the mutombo fingerwaggle- :nono::pound:

Ian Clark has actually been decent this year. You act like he sucks

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving the win to Wiggy on this whole McCaw thing... at least for now.

Going back to when the conversation began... Wiggy wasn't saying McCaw couldn't become an important player, he just said it was very unlikely that he would be a major contributor as a rookie. A D-league assignment is a pretty good indication of that... especially when you're talking about a team that is a title contender.

Kay Felder for the Cavs is in the same boat. Not much hope of him having a meaningful contribution this season. Doesn't mean Felder won't be an important player for the Cavs at some point.. its just looking highly unlikely it will happen in his rookie year.

Here's where the whole thing seemed to start...

well thats insane considering he is a rookie.

I ll bet you that Mccaw averages less than 12 minutes a game this season. Rookies almost NEVER help championship teams. 2nd round rookies pretty much NEVER. To hype this guy as an actual contributor as a rookie is extremely unfair to him and is also delusional.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going back to when the conversation began... Wiggy wasn't saying McCaw couldn't become an important player, he just said it was very unlikely that he would be a major contributor as a rookie. A D-league assignment is a pretty good indication of that... especially when you're talking about a title contender. Kay Felder for the Cavs is in the same boat. Not much hope of him having a meaningful contribution this season. Doesn't mean Felder won't be an important player for the Cavs at some point.. its just looking highly unlikely it will happen in his rookie year.

I'm giving nobody the win. It's not like he's retiring from basketball. It's so short sighted when someone says " oh I win this conversation!"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going back to when the conversation began... Wiggy wasn't saying McCaw couldn't become an important player, he just said it was very unlikely that he would be a major contributor as a rookie. A D-league assignment is a pretty good indication of that... especially when you're talking about a team that is a title contender.

Kay Felder for the Cavs is in the same boat. Not much hope of him having a meaningful contribution this season. Doesn't mean Felder won't be an important player for the Cavs at some point.. its just looking highly unlikely it will happen in his rookie year.

I respectfully disagree

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving nobody the win. It's not like he's retiring from basketball. It's so short sighted when someone says " oh I win this conversation!"

Hey, ff nobody gets to win these conversations... then what is the point of all this :noidea:.

Just kidding. I did say "for now". Plenty can still happen. We're only 33 wins into his rookie season.