• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Boston rumors heating up. Deal nearly complete

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat arent even a blip on LeBron's radar at this point. They are an irrelevant Eastern Conference also-ran. Maybe if we are lucky and the Heat make the playoffs we will finally get a Cavs/Heat playoff series--- but i doubt it....Heat always seem to blow up my dream Eastern Conference first round matchup.

Yet you are the one bringing up whether he plays here or not.
Like I said, I really don't give a fuck.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you are the one bringing up whether he plays here or not.
Like I said, I really don't give a fuck.
yup...your "not caring" really shines through. lol.

anyway.....

I just cant wait for the season to start.....but i think the Cavs have another move in them.....esp. since if/when Wade comes to Cleveland they need to clear out some of the depth at SG---

id love if they could trade someone like Zizic/Osman (both guys would have been 1st rounders in this draft) along with Shumpert for a guy like Beverly.

or as i said- wait- and try and make the humongous move for a gasol and or conley.

Less than 2 months away from opening night!!! I CANT WAIT...should be a really really fun season. Isiah, after being miffed once again- and in a contract year is gonna be one salty MF'er. I cant wait to see how he reacts- and how he does playing with the 2 best players he has ever played with- Love and LeBron.

Its a joyous time!!! Dont be so glum! lol.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyway.....

I just cant wait for the season to start.....but i think the Cavs have another move in them.....esp. since if/when Wade comes to Cleveland they need to clear out some of the depth at SG---

id love if they could trade someone like Zizic/Osman (both guys would have been 1st rounders in this draft) along with Shumpert for a guy like Beverly.

or as i said- wait- and try and make the humongous move for a gasol and or conley.

Less than 2 months away from opening night!!! I CANT WAIT...should be a really really fun season. Isiah, after being miffed once again- and in a contract year is gonna be one salty MF'er. I cant wait to see how he reacts- and how he does playing with the 2 best players he has ever played with- Love and LeBron.

And yet, come June it's all over and the Warriors have another ring.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Isiah
2. Hayward
3. Butler
4. Horford
5. Cousins

would have been scary. It was definitely possible too.

Idk if they could've made it work cap wise.

Probably woudl've had to move Bradley and IT to fit Butler in anwyay.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was really my only point, next 2 years it wasn't going to happen.

No, that was my point.

Which is why I thought trading premium assets for a guy who will only be here for 2 years was stupid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was my point.

Which is why I thought trading premium assets for a guy who will only be here for 2 years was stupid.
I could see Kyrie staying though...i think there is a pretty decent chance of that....you will have his bird rights.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Kyrie staying though...i think there is a pretty decent chance of that....you will have his bird rights.

Can't assume that in the value of the trade though.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was my point.

Jesus Christ, my point was that the trade had zero impact on competing with the Warriors in the next 2 years of this "dynasty" or whatever because it wasn't happening any way.

If you disagree with the way Danny is going about planning for beyond those 2 years, then that is a different discussion than the one I was trying to have.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope....you just become walking talking embodiment's of bitterness.

Ya think LeBron refuses to grace the Heat fans with his presence again? :pound:

how's LeClown's/Clevland's failure make us bitter again...?

seems to be the driving force in YOUR life...:lol::lol::lol:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, my point was that the trade had zero impact on competing with the Warriors in the next 2 years of this "dynasty" or whatever because it wasn't happening any way.

If you disagree with the way Danny is going about planning for beyond those 2 years, then that is a different discussion than the one I was trying to have.

I'm confused now.

You asked how I would compete with the warriors. I gave it to you in 2 fashions

1) Butler and Cousins
2) you don't and build for 3-5 years

then you say that competing with them in the next 2 years isn't happening anyway.

What exactly are you saying then. Cause I'm feeling like its mixed messages.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just really think these LeBron comments are dumb---- i mean- I would never burn a jersey- but LeBron--- you play a game. A game. You get paid millions of dollars for it. You get paid millions of dollars becauuse fans spend money on it.

The fans can do whatever they want. Fans dont HAVE to be logical. Do you really take it personally when some Cleveland fan booed you for leaving? Its a game that you get paid millions of dollars to play. You have no ground upon which to chastise the fans for any kind of behavior. They pay your fucking salary. Some liquored up Celtics fans burned a jersey- it represents a minute minority of the fans. But who cares? - whos to tell them what they can and cant do? they dont like like Isiah anymore. He is going to play a GAME- and is now on the Celtics biggest rival.

And if you leave LeBron- you are gonna get booed again. You will be the enemy. There is no two ways about it. You arent going to be loved and fawned over. Its just how it is. You play a game- and if you play for the other side you are gonna get ripped- its just how it is....grow up and deal with it.

Well said.

The best any star player who leaves a team can hope for is being cheered for at player introductions for what he did for that team and then booed once the game starts. Then maybe celebrated again once he's retired from the league.

Given the fact that he made good on his promise of a championship, if Lebron leaves again, I'd expect that's about how Cavs fans will react. As you said, he'd be the enemy then.

Then, when he retires, the Cavs will hold a ceremony to retire his jersey and he'll be celebrated again.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anyway.....

Im not glum at all, and actually agree with this post.
Cavs need to trim the roster, and I hope Wade reunites with LeBron.
As far as I.T., anyone who gives him a max will long regret it.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused now.

You asked how I would compete with the warriors. I gave it to you in 2 fashions

1) Butler and Cousins
2) you don't and build for 3-5 years

then you say that competing with them in the next 2 years isn't happening anyway.

What exactly are you saying then. Cause I'm feeling like its mixed messages.
Butler was gone before the trade dude! George is gone, Cousins was just traded last year.

I quoted you as saying that the Celtics have as good a chance of competing with the Warriors after that trade as Conor does to beat Floyd.

I took that to mean that you thought something could be done with the team before THIS trade to beat the Warriors in the next couple of years. If that's not what you meant, therein lies the disconnect.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, come June it's all over and the Warriors have another ring.

and Wiggly ol' WiggityWack'll ditch and duck everyone on these boards for ANOTHER 2 months...

more than likely citing ANOTHER excuse for not being here, but glimpsing in to see if everyone's still laughing at his ass...:laugh3::laugh3:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler was gone before the trade dude! George is gone, Cousins was just traded last year.

I quoted you as saying that the Celtics have as good a chance of competing with the Warriors after that trade as Conor does to beat Floyd.

I took that to mean that you thought something could be done with the team before THIS trade to beat the Warriors in the next couple of years. If that's not what you meant, therein lies the disconnect.

Yeah definitely not. Because they can't beat the warriors in the next 2 years is exactly why I hate this trade.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah definitely not. Because they can't beat the warriors in the next 2 years is exactly why I hate this trade.
Well the only thing I can say to that is the organization, and a lot of people who reported on the trade feel very good about the Celts having Kyrie beyond 2 years. Of course, anything can happen, but if that feeling holds true, Danny could be on to something. Especially if the Lakers pick pans out or can be used in a meaningful way.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's funny how people seem to imply that if Durant wanted to come to their team, they would be against it.

Cracks me up when people call him a coward. He's only a coward because he didn't choose their team.