• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Boston rumors heating up. Deal nearly complete

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its KIND of the same blueprint the LAkers used- except shorter because they already have the brooklyn pick- and didnt deal away big time lightly protected picks.

Hopefully if it comes to this--- which- i think its about 60% lebron stays--- so i dont think it will- but if it does--- there will be 2 really hard seasons---- and then the Cavs will be back in good shape.

I just like that so much better than the option of say resigning an IT and winning between 38 and 44 games and getting the crap kicked out of you in the first round.

hey- some fans may be happy with that--- but i just think its a terrible way to do things--- but there are plenty of teams that are doing just that.

Agree. I think, assuming Lebron leaves, it'll take the Cavs a little longer than 2 seasons to rebuild (they have some older role players that would need to be moved) and I doubt Love wants to stick around for a rebuild. After 2 seasons of quality moves they should have a clear direction and solid core though.

Rebuilding is definitely better than re-signing IT to a big money deal, being stuck as a fringe playoff team for 4-5 years and then having to rebuild anyway.