• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving=Westbrook

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kyrie regress this season? Is he dealing with any injuries? He's at a stage in his career where he should be improving.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to apologize to Russ for comparing Kyrie to him

That was such a slap in the face

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Kyrie regress this season? Is he dealing with any injuries? He's at a stage in his career where he should be improving.

He was coming back from the injury he sustained in the Finals. He missed the couple months of the season and didn't start to look like his old self until the last month or so.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to apologize to Russ for comparing Kyrie to him

That was such a slap in the face

Iverson drug Mt. Mutumbo and Eric Snow to the NBA finals a and even won a game.

Kyrie couldn't crack 30 pre-Bron.

The Answer was also a tough son of a gun and as much as he hit the ground every game, he has never been labeled fragile.

Iverson>>>>>>>>>>> Kyrie in everything minus shooting

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iverson drug Mt. Mutumbo and Eric Snow to the NBA finals a and even won a game.

Kyrie couldn't crack 30 pre-Bron.

I really don't get the "Kyrie couldn't win before LeBron" argument. We'll never know.

Find me an nba player who carried teams to record above .500 in their first 2 seasons.

Jordan didn't. Durant didn't. LeBron barely did. Magic is one of the most successfull rookie stars... but that dude had a pretty nice roster around him right away... wasn't exactly carrying the team.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Duncan?:noidea:
He goes in the Magic category I think... came into a pretty good situation.

Not to take away from either of those guys who were awesome and important players right away.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He goes in the Magic category I think... came into a pretty good situation.

Not to take away from either of those guys who were awesome and important players right away.

Larry Bird would be another as well.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get the "Kyrie couldn't win before LeBron" argument. We'll never know.

Find me an nba player who carried teams to record above .500 in their first 2 seasons.

Jordan didn't. Durant didn't. LeBron barely did. Magic is one of the most successfull rookie stars... but that dude had a pretty nice roster around him right away... wasn't exactly carrying the team.

Nobody wins by themselves, but LeBron is the rare talent that could make any roster a 50 win team overnight.

Kyrie is a nice player, but he does not impact the game in enough different ways to be more than that. it takes dynamic 2 way players to truly elevate a roster. Kyrie will never be that guy. He is a nice piece for the right situation, just playing alongside LeBron is not it.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We know he DIDN WIN pre-Bron.

We know the Cavs didn't win more than 34 games with him as the best player in a weak East.

So, I don't think I'm being harsh by saying he should be honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Iverson because Philly actually reached the Finals with Iverson and a bunch of shrubs.

Ps. Look at what Dame is doing in Portland.

That's exactly why I say Dame > Kyrie as well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu, I appreciate your sense of humor. Also nice to see that you put the Celtics avatar on. It confused the shit out of us when you had all of this Ohio teams, but weren't a Cavs fan.

Oddly enough I have never been a Cavs fan. And if they make it back to the Finals they'll get kicked around by whoever they face.