• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kobe Looked Good

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes down to Price or Ellington.....I think they go with Price. They have a lot of scorers at the SG/SF position. Ellington is a longshot imo.

I'd keep Price too.

When Swaggy gets back, you won't need any help on offense in the 2nd unit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So stating my opinion will get me banned? That's stupid. I am entitled to my opinion as everybody else. I have fun stating my opinion, and having discussions. What I say may not apply to people on the forums but the fans I know. So you mean to tell me I can't post on here about Laker fans I've seen on other boards talk like how I described?

No. Your trolling will get you banned. Additionally, you didn't specify Lakers fans on other boards until you were called out on your trolling. So, nice try in bullshitting your way out.

My suggestion is to drop it. If you want to post about delusional Lakers fans on other sites, I'd suggest you go there and post about them. No one here gives a shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep Price too.

As of the other day on Lakeshow (I believe) they had Ellington as one of the guards that is kept rather than Price. However, reports are that Byron really likes what Price brings and James Worthy was comparing him to Michael Cooper defensively. I'm hoping they keep Price.

Ellington is younger, so I don't know if they'll pick youth over experience. I think they both might make the roster initially, but when Young comes back, the Lakers will have a decision to make.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of the other day on Lakeshow (I believe) they had Ellington as one of the guards that is kept rather than Price. However, reports are that Byron really likes what Price brings and James Worthy was comparing him to Michael Cooper defensively. I'm hoping they keep Price.

Ellington is younger, so I don't know if they'll pick youth over experience. I think they both might make the roster initially, but when Young comes back, the Lakers will have a decision to make.

Yep.

Nice to have options.

How is Henry?

Will he be ready to go anytime soon?

I actually like the youth movement.

Give these guys some serious burn and see who is worth keeping around for next Season.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep Price too.

Especially since Nash is injury prone, keep Price as the 3rd string PG.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd keep Price too.

Yeah, I like Clarkson but he's been chucking it up in the 2 games so far.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitch compared Wes Johnson to Cooper when they signed him before last season. These comparisons to Cooper have got to stop.

LOL.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Nice to have options.

How is Henry?

Will he be ready to go anytime soon?

I actually like the youth movement.

Give these guys some serious burn and see who is worth keeping around for next Season.

There doesn't seem to be a definitive time as to when he will return. The Lakers have just said that he's close. I think he's started some practice activities, but isn't game ready yet. Best guess, a couple more weeks.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Record:

DJ told me that Davis was a good pickup.

I pretty much laughed my ass off.

Looks like the guy might be a steal.

:suds:

Have I told you how pretty you are?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working on my Clippers, Lakers, Heat and Cavs previews this weekend, Mecca.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was looking at the roster and they could keep both and have 15. Just stick somebody on the IR.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post whoring just because...........and I've been swamped at work so I gotta make up for it somehow.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially since Nash is injury prone, keep Price as the 3rd string PG.

Well, Byron could probably still suit up in a pinch!:whistle:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Byron could probably still suit up in a pinch!:whistle:

Byron vs. Doc one-on-one. The loser has to leave the Staples Center!

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Your trolling will get you banned. Additionally, you didn't specify Lakers fans on other boards until you were called out on your trolling. So, nice try in bullshitting your way out.

My suggestion is to drop it. If you want to post about delusional Lakers fans on other sites, I'd suggest you go there and post about them. No one here gives a shit.

Why else would I bring it up if I didn't see it somewhere else? Eventually people stop trolling because they get bored.

If someone is trolling you, go along with it youll get them to stop, unless you literally get annoyed. Then dont respond. People responded to me so I responded back. Nothing in the rules says I can't respond back.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why else would I bring it up if I didn't see it somewhere else? Eventually people stop trolling because they get bored.

If someone is trolling you, go along with it youll get them to stop, unless you literally get annoyed. Then dont respond. People responded to me so I responded back. Nothing in the rules says I can't respond back.

Last warning.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well right now the W's are just flat whippin' the Lakers' butts again and the Lakers are stinkin' it up big time as well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really worried about pre-season game this early. They should be embarrassed though for making such little effort.