• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Signed A One Year Deal Only

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the Warriors have defense and ball movement. Also, they're not just a jump shooting team. They score quite a bit in the paint. KD should help with that, too.

KD has a lot to prove IMO. The guy had the defending champs
On the ropes and couldn't get it done.

Then he joined them. Never thought of the guy as a great defender or slasher. Yes GSW are a Jump shooting team

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but one was a little more stacked then the other...Lebron still had to beat the team he had lost to when jumping ship...he didn't jump ship to the spurs after losing to them lol

What does that have to do with anything. Joining a stacked team is a joining a stacked team. It doesn't matter which stacked team he joined. He left Cleveland to join a stacked team in Miami and he did the same when he returned.

If Kyrie wasn't emerging into the player he has become or if Love wasn't going to Cleveland...Lebron would still be in Miami.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD has a lot to prove IMO. The guy had the defending champs
On the ropes and couldn't get it done.

Then he joined them. Never thought of the guy as a great defender or slasher. Yes GSW are a Jump shooting team

If curry, thompson and green are taking a lot of shots, durant may have a lot of 5 point games standing around wasting his offense....Defense and rebounding wins...Once you hit the finals most teams are pretty evenly matched on O, it's the D that changes the game

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not buying any of this. It's joining a stacked team...period. You can try to spin it however you want. At the end of the day, it boils down to the same thing...going to a stacked team.

If you think KD is a coward, then you have to think the same about Lebron. Unless you don't mind being hypocritical.
sure you can have your opinion i can have mine....i am MORE than fine with the facts speaking for themselves.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything. Joining a stacked team is a joining a stacked team. It doesn't matter which stacked team he joined. He left Cleveland to join a stacked team in Miami and he did the same when he returned.

If Kyrie wasn't emerging into the player he has become or if Love wasn't going to Cleveland...Lebron would still be in Miami.

Not imo, there is a big variance to it...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but one was a little more stacked then the other...Lebron still had to beat the team he had lost to when jumping ship...he didn't jump ship to the spurs after losing to them lol
LOL ya think? a LITTLE more stacked?

no all nba player has ever joined a team with 3 all nba players. Not all stars- ALL NBA players.....not going to a city to build something like lebron did twice- but tagging along and jumping on guys jocks toa team that had gone to back to back finals and won one.... totally different in my mind when you actually care to look at it in any detail.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ya think? a LITTLE more stacked?

no all nba player has ever joined a team with 3 all nba players. Not all stars- ALL NBA players.....not going to a city to build something like lebron did twice- but tagging along and jumping on guys jocks toa team that had gone to back to back finals and won one.... totally different in my mind when you actually care to look at it in any detail.

Yep, lebron built it from scratch with an all new team and teammates that he had no clue would work or not. Durant is joining a team that could make the finals without the guy and had the most wins in nba history...without the guy...he is tagging along while lebron was the leader and still had to go through the opponents who beat him, not join them

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure you can have your opinion i can have mine....i am MORE than fine with the facts speaking for themselves.

Isn't it fact that the day James announced he was joining the Cavs they became the favorite to win the title ?

How many times have you said the Cavs have the Warriors number and the 2 best players on the court?

Seems like your mindset should be that Durant is trying to level the playing field.

Instead, you come across like someone who just shit their pants.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it fact that the day James announced he was joining the Cavs they became the favorite to win the title ?

How many times have you said the Cavs have the Warriors number and the 2 best players on the court?

Seems like your mindset should be that Durant is trying to level the playing field.

Yeah the team that won 73 games more than any team in nba history really needed to level the playing field lol

It was just so unfair for GS the unanimous mvp and their 3 all stars before durant joined them

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ive never once said the Cavs have the 2 best players on the court....not fucking once- find it...

they played the best in the Finals- but ive never said kyrie is better than steph........kyrie at 24 is better than steph was at 24- we all know that....but kyrie is not in his prime and not on the player steph is and even if kyrie becomes a top 10 or 5 player some day its gonna be hard for him to win an mvp- let alone 2.

and to a certain extent- you have a point. There is only one--- ONE best player in the game--- and thankfully he has pretty much owned durant is his career despite durant having a ton of talent around him and often times more help.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive never once said the Cavs have the 2 best players on the court....not fucking once- find it...

they played the best in the Finals- but ive never said kyrie is better than steph........kyrie at 24 is better than steph was at 24- we all know that....but kyrie is not in his prime and not on the player steph is and even if kyrie becomes a top 10 or 5 player some day its gonna be hard for him to win an mvp- let alone 2.

and to a certain extent- you have a point. There is only one--- ONE best player in the game--- and thankfully he has pretty much owned durant is his career despite durant having a ton of talent around him and often times more help.

Yep durant had westbrook and harden and still couldn't beat lebron...that may be better than curry/green combo

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, that is correct about what you said about Kyrie.

You have def implied though that you believe if it wasn't for the injuries that the Cavs would have won back to back.

And, in all honesty, I still think the Warriors were better then the Cavs pre Durant, so of course in my mind the gap has widened.

I guess I just don't understand the mindset of any James fan criticizing any other player for wanting to play on a stacked team when James drew up the blueprint and even played for a discount to accomplish it.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, that is correct about what you said about Kyrie.

You have def implied though that you believe if it wasn't for the injuries that the Cavs would have won back to back.

And, in all honesty, I still think the Warriors were better then the Cavs pre Durant, so of course in my mind the gap has widened.

I guess I just don't understand the mindset of any James fan criticizing any other player for wanting to play on a stacked team when James drew up the blueprint and even played for a discount to accomplish it.

Well we had 2 series

1 went 6 without Kyrie and love

The other gs lost in 7 on their own court

They were no way better pre durant

Lebron may have laid a blueprint but durant didn't understand it

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both players are worth criticizing. I still can't believe one would go to the very team you just lost to tho. The NBA badly needs a Bird vs Magic rivalry again.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If curry, thompson and green are taking a lot of shots, durant may have a lot of 5 point games standing around wasting his offense....Defense and rebounding wins...Once you hit the finals most teams are pretty evenly matched on O, it's the D that changes the game

No one can match this Warriors lineup on O, come on man.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both players are worth criticizing. I still can't believe one would go to the very team you just lost to tho. The NBA badly needs a Bird vs Magic rivalry again.

Curry vs LeBron is kind of evolving like that, we'll see, they've met in the Finals twice in a row and each won one, and they certainly look set up to meet a couple more times in the Finals. How many times did Bird face Magic in the Finals? I think 4 times?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep durant had westbrook and harden and still couldn't beat lebron...that may be better than curry/green combo

Harden is garbage, when will people realize it? Carmelo 2.0, no thanks.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we had 2 series

1 went 6 without Kyrie and love

The other gs lost in 7 on their own court

They were no way better pre durant

Lebron may have laid a blueprint but durant didn't understand it

Maybe in your opinion he didn't understand it, but he clearly did.
He was a FA.
He did what he thought was best for his career, his family, and his brand.
He couldn't care any less what people like you think about him.

And no way better? LOL
They are IMO, no doubt better. 73 wins proves that. Now add Durant...GOOD LUCK!!

Cavs were better for the week that mattered most last year, which in the end is all that will be remembered.
Warriors prioritized the wrong things during the regular season IMO, but I believe they clearly understand that now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not buying any of this. It's joining a stacked team...period. You can try to spin it however you want. At the end of the day, it boils down to the same thing...going to a stacked team.

If you think KD is a coward, then you have to think the same about Lebron. Unless you don't mind being hypocritical.
chandler parsons went and joined the grizzlies with Marc Gasol and Mike Conley and Zach Randolph and Tony Allen- is that the same thing to?

ohhh...no its not---not the same quality and quantity of players.....

hmmmm...

just like when comparing durant and lebron and where they went and who they joined with...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chandler parsons went and joined the grizzlies with Marc Gasol and Mike Conley and Zach Randolph and Tony Allen- is that the same thing to?

This is so stupid, there is no point in even reading anymore of your post.

You're so desperate to try and defend anything and everything Lebron does that you are now considering Chandler fucking Parsons to be on the same level as KD and Lebron.

Like I said, if you believe KD is a coward, then you must also believe the same about Lebron. If you don't, you're being hypocritical.

It really is that simple.