• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Signed A One Year Deal Only

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Lebron is a coward. Good to know.

Well he only joined two and Bosh was ALL-NBA 2nd team once in his career and he recruited Bosh to go to Miami with him. Wade wasn't a top 3 player arguably (probably top 5) and Bosh wasn't a top 10 player when he made the move IMO. Ohh and before he got there they didn't appear in back-to-back Finals. They finished 3rd in their division and lost in the 1st round.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he only joined two and Bosh was ALL-NBA 2nd team once in his career and he recruited Bosh to go to Miami with him. Wade wasn't a top 3 player and Bosh wasn't a top 10 player when he made the move IMO.

:lol: @ Cavs fans. Now they want to try and claim that Wade and Bosh weren't top players in the league. :pound:

Wade was 28 years old and still in his prime. Bosh was 26 and arguably the best 4 in the game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron went to the Heat because D-Wade was already there and Bosh was willing to sign with them as well.

Lebron returned to Cleveland because Kyrie was already there, emerging as a top player and he knew he could force the trade for Love.

In both cases, he was joining a stacked team. Just like KD did.

So yes, it's the same situation.

If you think about it like that sure, but you are taking bits and pieces. Like I said Miami wasn't a championship team BEFORE Lebron got there and they were bottom feeders before Lebron went back to Cleveland. KD is going to a team that won a championship without him and got to back-to-back. I know you can see the difference. For Lebron to get both those teams to the Finals in the first year and go to back-to-back Finals and win it in his second year is pretty crazy, it takes more time than substituting one player on a championship team already. Yes, they both moved to teams with another great player (wouldn't say Kyrie was already great when Lebron got there), but the situations were totally different.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh and before he got there they didn't appear in back-to-back Finals. They finished 3rd in their division and lost in the 1st round.

What does that have to do with joining a stacked team? Lebron went to Miami because Wade was already there and Bosh was coming. He went to back to Cleveland because Kyrie was already there and he knew Love was coming.

Joining a stacked team is joining a stacked team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ Cavs fans. Now they want to try and claim that Wade and Bosh weren't top players in the league. :pound:

Wade was 28 years old and still in his prime. Bosh was 26 and arguably the best 4 in the game.

I said Wade was top 5, no arguing that. Bosh was pretty damn good on Toronto but the best 4 lol. It's funny how everyone dogged Bosh the whole time he was there and now after the fact Lebron recruited one of the best in the league and a top 5 player in Bosh :laugh3: Nice try

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with joining a stacked team? Lebron went to Miami because Wade was already there and Bosh was coming. He went to back to Cleveland because Kyrie was already there and he knew Love was coming.

Joining a stacked team is joining a stacked team.

So this stacked team played together years before and went to the Finals, he recruited Bosh, he wasn't on Miami before lol. I know you can see the difference but you are trying to cut the edges off it's all good, it isn't the same situation from that aspect :suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so stupid, there is no point in even reading anymore of your post.

You're so desperate to try and defend anything and everything Lebron does that you are now considering Chandler fucking Parsons to be on the same level as KD and Lebron.

Like I said, if you believe KD is a coward, then you must also believe the same about Lebron. If you don't, you're being hypocritical.

It really is that simple.
well im just asking---- when does talent just become equal and something you can generalize into one statement?

shit- joining Marc Gasol and Conley would have been a WAY more sure thing than joining Kyrie and Love where those guys were at in their careers.

i just dont think you can compare joining kyrie and love with zero playoff experience- to joining green, thompson and curry coming off back to back finals appearances and a title--- to me that is incredibly different.....it sounds like you dont think so--- that its just all the same-- we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this stacked team played together years before and went to the Finals, he recruited Bosh, he wasn't on Miami before lol. I know you can see the difference but you are trying to cut the edges off it's all good, it isn't the same situation from that aspect :suds:
+1

this would have been like if LeBron went and jumped on Kg's, Pierce's, and Ray Allen's jock after they beat LeBron...that is by far the best comparison that can be made

could u even BEGIN to imignation the humiliation LeBron would have endured if- titleless- he went and joined a team with 3 great players that had just beat him? he would have NEVEr lived it down.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well im just asking---- when does talent just become equal and something you can generalize into one statement?

shit- joining Marc Gasol and Conley would have been a WAY more sure thing than joining Kyrie and Love where those guys were at in their careers.

i just dont think you can compare joining kyrie and love with zero playoff experience- to joining green, thompson and curry coming off back to back finals appearances and a title--- to me that is incredibly different.....it sounds like you dont think so--- that its just all the same-- we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

It is polar opposites. Kyrie AND Love had a combined 0 playoff appearances...not one game. KD joined a team that went to back-to-back Finals and won a championship lol. It's not even debatable.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it like that sure, but you are taking bits and pieces. Like I said Miami wasn't a championship team BEFORE Lebron got there and they were bottom feeders before Lebron went back to Cleveland. KD is going to a team that won a championship without him and got to back-to-back. I know you can see the difference. For Lebron to get both those teams to the Finals in the first year and go to back-to-back Finals and win it in his second year is pretty crazy, it takes more time than substituting one player on a championship team already. Yes, they both moved to teams with another great player (wouldn't say Kyrie was already great when Lebron got there), but the situations were totally different.

None of this has anything to do with whether or not he joined a stacked team.

Lebron didn't join the Heat team that couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. He joined the Heat team that had Chris Bosh coming in at the same time as well as other players. 9 players who were on the Heat the season before Lebron arrived, were no longer on the team when he joined them.

Lebron also didn't join the Cavs team that couldn't make the playoffs. He joined the one that had Kevin Love and other players coming in at the same time. The Cavs roster underwent even more changes than the Heat.

So you can stop pretending that Lebron was the only roster change.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1

this would have been like if LeBron went and jumped on Kg's, Pierce's, and Ray Allen's jock after they beat LeBron...that is by far the best comparison that can be made

could u even BEGIN to imignation the humiliation LeBron would have endured if- titleless- he went and joined a team with 3 great players that had just beat him? he would have NEVEr lived it down.

I think that is the best example you can make out of that situation. Boston was a rival that beat Lebron right before he went out. They had 3 great players and the team was a championship team that won a title together then a top 3 or top 2 player joins them, he would have never heard the end of it and if he didn't win every year or even did he would get ridiculed but KD situation is TOTALLY different :pound: You can't make this shit up

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said Wade was top 5, no arguing that. Bosh was pretty damn good on Toronto but the best 4 lol. It's funny how everyone dogged Bosh the whole time he was there and now after the fact Lebron recruited one of the best in the league and a top 5 player in Bosh :laugh3: Nice try

Bosh was dogged for the same reason Love was. He was the odd man out. That is always going to be the case when you have 3 star players and 2 of them are ball dominant. So, nice try. Bosh was arguably the best 4 in the game at the time.

Nice try though.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no difference. A stacked team is a stacked team.

The hypocrisy among Cavs fans and Lebroniacs is hilarious. The only thing funnier is the spin being applied to try and defend Lebron.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this has anything to do with whether or not he joined a stacked team.

Lebron didn't join the Heat team that couldn't get out of the first round of the playoffs. He joined the Heat team that had Chris Bosh coming in at the same time as well as other players. 9 players who were on the Heat the season before Lebron arrived, were no longer on the team when he joined them.

Lebron also didn't join the Cavs team that couldn't make the playoffs. He joined the one that had Kevin Love and other players coming in at the same time. The Cavs roster underwent even more changes than the Heat.

So you can stop pretending that Lebron was the only roster change.

It was a new roster man, most of the roster was except a few guys, he recruited Bosh. Did KD recruit a player and are they going to build the team from scratch chemistry wise...no lol. You do understand Kevin Love had no playoff experience and Kyrie too, that is a huge reach from what KD has done.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no difference. A stacked team is a stacked team.

The hypocrisy among Cavs fans and Lebroniacs is hilarious. The only thing funnier is the spin being applied to try and defend Lebron.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. If you can't see the difference then there is no point. All I know is him coming to Cleveland he was going on a roster that had no playoff appearance, none. HUGE difference :pound: It isn't even a discussion

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a new roster man, most of the roster was except a few guys, he recruited Bosh. Did KD recruit a player and are they going to build the team from scratch chemistry wise...no lol. You do understand Kevin Love had no playoff experience and Kyrie too, that is a huge reach from what KD has done.

Thank you for proving my point. Lebron didn't join the Heat team that couldn't get out of the first round and he didn't join the Cavs team that couldn't make the playoffs.

It doesn't matter how much playoff experience Love or Kyrie had. It matters how good they were as players. The fact that neither of them had been on teams that were good enough to make the playoffs doesn't change the fact that they were 2 of the best players in the league.

Bosh had never won a playoff series before he joined the Heat with Lebron. It doesn't change the fact that he was still arguably the best 4 in the game at the time.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1

Why isn't James criticizing the move?

James, going back to the Cavs was the best move for his brand, and was a unilateral move to keep his streak of making at least the Finals.

Fact is, James bolted from a Cavs team that couldn't win as was after 7 years of trying.
Durant bolted after 9.

It's not the Warriors fault that they developed great young talent, were able to keep them all, plus add a top 3 player in the world.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever makes you sleep at night. If you can't see the difference then there is no point. All I know is him coming to Cleveland he was going on a roster that had no playoff appearance, none. HUGE difference :pound: It isn't even a discussion

Another hilarious spin attempt. :pound:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James was in a different situation....Durant had a stacked team in OKC...Durant was 1 game away from making the finals before he choked....

Lebron had to leave, when he left the cavs they were getting older, and had been going backwards in the playoffs losing in an even lesser round from the year before....and lebron carried the heat in every statistical category....durant is just tagging along

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James was in a different situation....Durant had a stacked team in OKC...Durant was 1 game away from making the finals before he choked....

Lebron had to leave, when he left the cavs they were getting older, and had been going backwards in the playoffs losing in an even lesser round from the year before....and lebron carried the heat in every statistical category....durant is just tagging along
exactly

durant choked- as he always has...he had so much more help than lebron ever had his first time in cleveland its not even comparable. lol

i mean- MO williams or Russell Westbrook?

Ibaka or Donyell Marshall?

Z or Adams?

LeBron took 2 guys who had never made the playoffs- 2 young guys with reputations for being very talented but unfinisished products who had zero combined playoff experience- and questionable defense- and turned a team that was at the top of the lotto into NBA Champions.

That is an insane accomplishment - and you could see the effect it had LeBron to conquer such a worthy goal.

If LeBron went and played with KG, Ray Allen, Pierce and road those guys' jock to his first title he would have endured humiliation the rest of his career. Instead?- he made his own thing- and was the leader and the best player.