• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin Durant Signed A One Year Deal Only

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tHoop is crawling with waterboys and wanna-be Steven A. Smith's.

The over-analyzing is pretty funny at times.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bottom line here peeps.. KD has been thrown in the mix of a championship type team or close to. He's going to have to find his role and everyone else's role may be a little different. Most of time in a team sport this is not easy to do.

Takes time to figure that out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still on that? LeBron is the best in the league, but KD is the closest thing LeBron has to an equal. If you want to believe that Irving is as good or better than Curry, go right ahead. You will be proven wrong soon enough. Irving is a good player, not a great one.

Well Irving is not the player Curry is now, but he outperformed him on the biggest stage this one time at least.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bottom line here peeps.. KD has been thrown in the mix of a championship type team or close to. He's going to have to find his role and everyone else's role may be a little different. Most of time in a team sport this is not easy to do.

i still cant get over this pansy is suppodedly a top 5 guy and will be joining a team with 3 all nba players that just went back to back finals....so cowardly- especially after joking away a big lead against them...
but whateve.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Irving is not the player Curry is now, but he outperformed him on the biggest stage this one time at least.
yah you gotta give the edget o curry for his total body of work but no one can question that kyrie torched him in the finals- and that at age 24 kyrie irving was the far better player- not even close really. hopefully kyrie keeps developing and getting better until he hits his prime around age 26-28 like curry did.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant get over this pansy is suppodedly a top 5 guy and will be joining a team with 3 all nba players that just went back to back finals....so cowardly- especially after joking away a big lead against them...
but whateve.

Sell out would be a good word for it. I was just in OKC and yeah it's a hot, flat, windy mess but their fans are good fans.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah you gotta give the edget o curry for his total body of work but no one can question that kyrie torched him in the finals- and that at age 24 kyrie irving was the far better player- not even close really. hopefully kyrie keeps developing and getting better until he hits his prime around age 26-28 like curry did.

Curry is a regular season player...he shines in the regular season...It's easier to make your 3's in the regular season....when the playoffs role around and teams actually play defense he is exposed every time...

Irving was able to step his game up in the playoffs and on the biggest stage...that is what separates the greats, and Irving is just entering his prime

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is a regular season player...he shines in the regular season...It's easier to make your 3's in the regular season....when the playoffs role around and teams actually play defense he is exposed every time...

Irving was able to step his game up in the playoffs and on the biggest stage...that is what separates the greats, and Irving is just entering his prime
i have to say- in game 1 of the Finals 2 years ago- Kyrie played amazing on one wheel.....i think things would have been very interesting if he didnt injure it further...not gonna say definitively one way or the other---- but Kyrie has always performed his best when the lights were the brightest.

If i was down 1 with 7 seconds left- id give the ball to kyrie over maybe anyone in the league because of clutchness and versatility on offense

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but whateve.

So you think Lebron is a coward. Good to know.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Close to a championship type team? You mean that he was thrown onto one

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your posts get worse and worse bythe minute. I would like to see kyrie play through a sprained MCL the whole playoffs. BUM

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also curry had a great 14-15 playoffs, you bum

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their games never really complemented each other, but they won anyway on talent and came pretty dam close to a 3-peat. :pound: I guess alley oops they threw to each other at times and getting to the rim were on talent too.. But they didn't compliment each other. :L

View attachment 139804

LOL. You don't understand how basketball works. They were arguably the two best players in the NBA when they came together. They had Chris Bosh, who was one of the best 4s in the league and a great compliment plus other high quality role players. They won because they had the most talent, but their offense literally devolved into Wade and Bron taking turns at times because they both needed the ball and neither could shoot that well from distance.

If Wade complimented LeBron better, they would have won 4 titles.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah same situation -- good call!

:L
C'mon, you do have to admit Cavs/Lebron's fans being aggravated at KD are being a bit hypocritical.

Lebron did the same exact thing, maybe not with the Cavs, but he did it nonetheless.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

82 games is plenty of time to figure things out.