• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judge Recommends Suspension of 6 Games for Deshaun Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so much for PTI suggesting the league didn't want that scumbag playing in that game at Houston on 12/4.

So do any people in this thread have an issue with the 11 game suspension, should it have been longer?

And maybe instead of 5m dollar fine that sexual predator should have been fine 1m for every case he settled.
It think 12 should have been the minimum, but I'm not going to squabble over 1 game.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so much for PTI suggesting the league didn't want that scumbag playing in that game at Houston on 12/4.

So do any people in this thread have an issue with the 11 game suspension, should it have been longer?

And maybe instead of 5m dollar fine that sexual predator should have been fine 1m for every case he settled.
I wouldn't have an issue with either a greater or lesser punishment. This has always been a show trial and it's in all party's interests to bring it to a close. I suspect the Browns will find a way to pay some/most/all of Watson's fine. They're effectively paying Watson $2.7M per game anyway and they don't want him missing games. Watson probably wanted the money and might have been prepared to fight such a fine in court. Faced with legal action and no agreed punishment settlement the NFL might have said fuck it and gone with an indefinite suspension with at least 17 games. This is a settlement not a judgement. meh.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. Schedule is easier and JB isn't any worse than Baker with a torn labrum. I'd prefer they swing for Jimmy but that's a lot to give up in cap for 11 games.
Yeah SF would have to cover a portion of his salary but that doesn’t seem likely. He could try to force his way out but SF has all leverage. Even with the $48M un cap space, $27M is a lot that digs into their ‘23 rollover cap

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah SF would have to cover a portion of his salary but that doesn’t seem likely. He could try to force his way out but SF has all leverage. Even with the $48M un cap space, $27M is a lot that digs into their ‘23 rollover cap

Yea

They really need that rollover space. They will likely have to dip into it for center as is.

I think the only way they get Jimmy is if SF releases him. (Which is extremely likely)

So I'd guess Cleveland may go for it if he's a FA then.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you hate a person even more after that shit show from today? Jimmy or DeShaun who csmr off looking like a shittier person?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's remarkable is that it's the Browns paying the fine. I get its more for looks but the Texans....getting away with murder.

This just means the Browns charitable donation write off goes from one area to this. Sorry kids with cancer but shady craigslist massage therapists come 1st this year.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just means the Browns charitable donation write off goes from one area to this. Sorry kids with cancer but shady craigslist massage therapists come 1st this year.

Priorities bruh

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you hate a person even more after that shit show from today? Jimmy or DeShaun who csmr off looking like a shittier person?

I have never seen someone that isn't a Steelers, Ravens or Bengals fan have so much hate-hate-hate for the Browns.

Personally I think it's hilarious and I look forward to more of your Browns bashing. Not joking when I say I always get a great laugh outta it.

I could completely understand things if your issues were only with that scumbag DW. But you've had issues with the Browns now for multiple seasons.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen someone that isn't a Steelers, Ravens or Bengals fan have so much hate-hate-hate for the Browns.

Personally I think it's hilarious and I look forward to more of your Browns bashing. Not joking when I say I always get a great laugh outta it.

I could completely understand things if your issues were only with that scumbag DW. But you've had issues with the Browns now for multiple seasons.
Go ahead and laugh, you have the Haslams as owners of the team. I think everyone else is laughing more

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should have more issues with the Texans

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 20,713.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Carolina having a better record than the Browns, Baker gets the laugh this year.
They very well could.

Mayfield is an upgrade and they have some offensive talent. Especially and this is a big if.....McCaff can stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.