• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What happened between D. Watson & his head coach?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering he just got extended before the season...I mean does that makes sense to you?

Andrew Berry made the trade for Watson and guess what??? He got extended in the offseason too.

So I think they have at least a season. If Watson goes the full year playing like shit...then maybe one gets fired but I am still doubting that. The only way I see something drastic happening is if Watson says he quits or wants traded. I dont think it will happen bc he has all this guaranteed money and I think he is just fine with all that unearned money.

He will be a Cleveland Brown through 2026. There is nothing to discuss there. Like I said maybe if they are absolutely awful one or both gets fired but they literally just got extended. I hope it happens but it is not likely.
Let me be clear.

BOTH got 5 year extensions starting NEXT SEASON!!!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,024.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering he just got extended before the season...I mean does that makes sense to you?

Andrew Berry made the trade for Watson and guess what??? He got extended in the offseason too.

So I think they have at least a season. If Watson goes the full year playing like shit...then maybe one gets fired but I am still doubting that. The only way I see something drastic happening is if Watson says he quits or wants traded. I dont think it will happen bc he has all this guaranteed money and I think he is just fine with all that unearned money.

He will be a Cleveland Brown through 2026. There is nothing to discuss there. Like I said maybe if they are absolutely awful one or both gets fired but they literally just got extended. I hope it happens but it is not likely.
In sports.....COY and extensions are the proverbial kiss of death. It's a what have you done for me lately League.....

These owners have billions. And are not typically patient.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In sports.....COY and extensions are the proverbial kiss of death. It's a what have you done for me lately League.....

These owners have billions. And are not typically patient.
He won COY of the year twice. They added Dorsey who had a completely different scheme than Stefanski and Stefanski had a damn good history running his offense. It has nothing to do with COY

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won COY of the year twice. They added Dorsey who had a completely different scheme than Stefanski and Stefanski had a damn good history running his offense. It has nothing to do with COY
Its Your owner That’s holding up the benching