• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judge Recommends Suspension of 6 Games for Deshaun Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay if this is only about Haslam and the contract he gave DW how do you explain your nonstop Browns-bashing last season?

I don't recall you singling out Haslam until today. Because had you just once made it clear it was about the owner and not the team I would have 100% agreed with you. Haslam's a fucking idiot. And a questionable businessman. If you don't know about it look up his Flying J truck company and the millions they had to pay out.
Of course, i just said he should be in jail. I was criticizing him starting in that that Pilot J thread.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, i just said he should be in jail. I was criticizing him starting in that that Pilot J thread.

Oh good deal. The pilot j thread, can't say I remember it. But it doesn't matter. The frustrating thing for me is he'll probably be the owner of my team for a long time. Kinda sucks.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you need to get laid....Jesus, you're a fucking buzzkill.
You seem so sure about your football statements, and they seem to be a mixture of national media heads thoughts.

What we could learn about football drinking beer and watching a couple of games together.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I am not gay so there is that.
"What we could learn about football drinking beer and watching a couple of games together"

get your mind out of the gutter. I don't care what your sexual preference is, I'm trying to help your football opinions.

Geez...nevermind!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see. Schedule is easier and JB isn't any worse than Baker with a torn labrum. I'd prefer they swing for Jimmy but that's a lot to give up in cap for 11 games.
Have to think going after JG depends on a couple things.....Kind of simple, really. Has Brissett shown them enough they have confidence he can win games and if not as confident as they'd like does JG give them a much better chance to win in their eyes?

and as I'm sure you know, it's not just what it costs next season but what it reduces cap carry over next year when a number of deals become huge (like watson's).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and laugh, you have the Haslams as owners of the team. I think everyone else is laughing more
Owners who will spend whatever the FO asks them to spend? Yeah, who wants that?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before and I'll say it again, the Browns have some of this best fans and deserve better. I ridicule Browns ownership as they should be. This 230 million guaranteed is the highest guaranteed in NFL history and not even close. It is own of bad moves. Jimmy should be in jail and forced to sell the team. While the Haslams are own the team, the criticism will be warranted.
as a Browns' fan to other fans who would want him gone I'd say careful what you wish for.

at the vey least the guy has when if he has a FO he trusts he will let them do their job, stay out of the way and write checks when asked. They'd definitely be better off letting Dee do all the talking for ownership, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.