• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean sorta like making concrete statements in the preseason evidenced by this thread?

lol. The genius destroys idiots.

LOVE
THIS
THREAD
lol

lol..uh show me my concrete statements. I'll wait.

PS. You should love this thread. You get your dick kicked in through most of it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i don't know. Maybe this entire thread dedicated to how Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense. I came in here saying, no he won't because Howard is overrated. Everyone disagreeing, proclaiming I'm getting my "dick kicked in". You even saying if Howard doesn't thrive in Nagy's offense, Nagy "should be fired" lol.

Fast forward to now and guess what? Everyone talking about how Howard is maybe not going to thrive in Nagy's offense.

If that's me getting my "dick kicked in", kick away idiot. lol

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i don't know. Maybe this entire thread dedicated to how Howard will thrive in Nagy's offense. I came in here saying, no he won't because Howard is overrated. Everyone disagreeing, proclaiming I'm getting my "dick kicked in". You even saying if Howard doesn't thrive in Nagy's offense, Nagy "should be fired" lol.

Fast forward to now and guess what? Everyone talking about how Howard is maybe not going to thrive in Nagy's offense.

If that's me getting my "dick kicked in", kick away idiot. lol

I LOVE THIS THREAD.

lol...do you think I started this thread?

I never said Nagy should be fired, stop making shit up. I said if a coach can't find a spot for a top 10 RB, maybe he's a shitty coach. I think that's called logic ya dumbass. Like I stated in another thread where you were being dumb af...talk to me in November.

"I've got the Bears all figured out and everything I have ever said about them is now come to fruition....in September."

~BsDerpness

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry, "shitty coach" but don't fire him. lol. We're in the business of making sure shitty coaches retain their jobs.

You're just dumb.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry, "shitty coach" but don't fire him. lol. We're in the business of making sure shitty coaches retain their jobs.

You're just dumb.
Says the fucktard calling people out in September.

So dumb, you can't count to 16??

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh i can't count to 16. When are you going to post a picture in a last ditch effort to save face?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh i can't count to 16. When are you going to post a picture in a last ditch effort to save face?
51fed0e6c85611380d000007_736.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think it's a long season, and only a shit-stained retard would start making concrete statements after 4 games.

Lol

Remember when BS did this after the Tampa game last year?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you and rich melt down more than I see him. It’s funny when he does though, retard.

I barely respond to BS. Been that way for months. lol

Go find the last BS thread I even posted in.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone is being obnoxious in real life, do you let them rustle your jimmies as much as they get rustled on here? The level of anger you display on these boards in response to BS has me thinking you’re not very socially balanced.

You come off as the most conceited, passive aggressive, snot nosed little shit ever on here. However, I'm sure you're not a bad guy in real life.

This whole interaction right now between you and Beardown is classic Beengay. Slight of hand little passive aggressive comments, then play the victim... You're just as much of a douche as beardown or myself. It's just in a different, dishonest fashion. Which is far more hateable.

But I love ya anyway...

This is a message board... on the internet... no one acts like they do in real life. That's the fucking point. lol. Stop accusing other people of doing the exact same shit you do. Which is be a dick on the internet sometimes.

Get over yourself, sweetie

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean sorta like making concrete statements in the preseason evidenced by this thread?

I literally do not see one concrete statement from anyone besides you. Where you were eviscerated by the statistics that others brought to the table.

It was amazing. Every concrete statement you made was factually incorrect. You even straight up lied about one Howard statistic.

No one made concrete statements except you. You said that Howard never ran against a stacked box. Then I displayed to you that he ran more at 8+ men than every back besides Fournette.

You still look very foolish in this thread... and now you've made it worse

Last edited:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You come off as the most conceited, passive aggressive, snot nosed little shit ever on here. However, I'm sure you're not a bad guy in real life.

This whole interaction right now between you and Beardown is classic Beengay. Slight of hand little passive aggressive comments, then play the victim... You're just as much of a douche as beardown or myself. It's just in a different, dishonest fashion. Which is far more hateable.

But I love ya anyway...

This is a message board... on the internet... no one acts like they do in real life. That's the fucking point. lol. Stop accusing other people of doing the exact same shit you do. Which is be a dick on the internet sometimes.

Get over yourself, sweetie
Still so angry...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I barely respond to BS. Been that way for months. lol

Go find the last BS thread I even posted in.

lol. I didn't notice. But I'm glad to see you are finally keeping your promise of ignoring me. Being made a fool of on a daily basis from the genius is not fun. So i get it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally do not see one concrete statement from anyone besides you. Where you were eviscerated by the statistics that others brought to the table.

It was amazing. Every concrete statement you made was factually incorrect. You even straight up lied about one Howard statistic.

No one made concrete statements except you. You said that Howard never ran against a stacked box. Then I displayed to you that he ran more at 8+ men than every back besides Fournette.

You still look very foolish in this thread... and now you've made it worse

Ok ignoring me lasted a whole 2 posts.

No monkey, i disputed the claim Howard "always" ran against a stacked box, which is utter hyperbole. Somehow in your world, always means ~40%. Learn to read chimp.

You'll never get it. You just don't have the IQ.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has the potential to be epic.

I am literally laughing my ass off. Just classic Bears fans.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still so angry...

Wentz’s rookie year was way better than Trubiskys

Trubisky: 12 games 7 TD's 7 INT's 77.5 Rating 59.4% CMP 2.1 TD% 2.1 INT% 6.6 Y/A

Wentz: 16 games 16 TD's 14 INT's 79.3 Rating 62% CMP 2.6 TD% 2.3 INT% 6.2 Y/A

Name one statistic on there which isn't comparable. JUST ONE.

QB Rating is 1.8 in differential
Completion percentage is 2.6% in differential
TD% is 0.5 in differential
Trubisky has a 1-1 TD/INT ratio... Wentz has 1.14-1 TD/INT ratio
Trubisky has a superior INT% by 0.2
Trubisky has better yards per attempt by 0.4

Not to mention... 248 rush yards in 12 games to 150 in 16

I'll wait for a justification...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz’s rookie year was way better than Trubiskys

Trubisky: 12 games 7 TD's 7 INT's 77.5 Rating 59.4% CMP 2.1 TD% 2.1 INT% 6.6 Y/A

Wentz: 16 games 16 TD's 14 INT's 79.3 Rating 62% CMP 2.6 TD% 2.3 INT% 6.2 Y/A

Name one statistic on there which isn't comparable. JUST ONE.

QB Rating is 1.8 in differential
Completion percentage is 2.6% in differential
TD% is 0.5 in differential
Trubisky has a 1-1 TD/INT ratio... Wentz has 1.14-1 TD/INT ratio
Trubisky has a superior INT% by 0.2
Trubisky has better yards per attempt by 0.4

Not to mention... 248 rush yards in 12 games to 150 in 16

I'll wait for a justification...

The psychotic monkey is at it again. Cross posting the same long winded drivel in every thread excitedly thinking he got the better of whoever he is talking to when in reality he's just a raging angry monkey

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta bump this thread again. Like a hero, I've also gathered all the comments from this thread and the other one and oh my it's lol. You're welcome board. Here we go:

richig07

Howard should have a nice statistical season, IMO. More chances around the goal line, for sure.

Brings up stats supporting why Howard can lead the league in rushing TDs -- epic fail

noonthirtyjoe

Howard has been a top back with everyone knowing the play and everyone geared to stop him. This should be a year with teams focusing elsewhere and defending the whole field. I can't wait. If Nagy can't fit Howard then we hired a shit coach and him and Pace will be gone together in 2 years. But that's NOT what is going to happen. Trubs will shine, teams won't be able to stack or key on Howard and he will go nuts. BS will finally realize Howard is a pure stud.

I know Howard is making you look foolish as you have been down on him from day one. I just want you to know it's gonna get worse (for you) and stay that way for years.

Just admit you are wrong about Howard you will feel better. You keep fighting the truth and you keep losing. This has already gone on for 2 years, and by now you must realize how incredibly stupid you are. The rest of us got it right away.

Howard will lead the league in TD,s and finish top 3 in rushing. He may be the top RB in Bears history. Payton/Sayers move over.

(responding to the question, would you take Howard over Payton/Sanders?) Maybe, I'll tell you when all 3 are done playing. I know at the 3 year mark who is in the lead.

beardown07

I agree with noon...if you can't find a way to fit in a top 10 RB, then you are a shitty coach.

Kid's a beast. Perfect Bear RB.

nebearsfan70

Howard is a good RB and he should have continued success under Nagy.

beengay fudgepackers

(supporting Howard leading the NFL in rushing TDs) The man is off to a better start than any Bears running back in history while in an offense that has been absolutely awful, with a coaching staff that was hopeless, and you still find a way to hate on this guy. You really are a stubborn moron.

The Genius:

I can see why you think I am wrong in regards to Howard. I really do. This is one where the truth isn't so obvious. But like all my other controversial opinions on the Bears, I will be right at the end.

And this is why I am a genius and hated on this board. I see things you morons don't see. I saw Howard was overrated 2 years ago. Which is right in line with how far in advance I see things compared to you clowns. I'd like to quote hyperbole noon when he said "the rest of us got it right away (regarding Howard)". --Yes you did noon, lmao, yes you did.