• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Clayton: Jameis Winston Has "Clear Edge" on Marcus Mariota

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here u go 49er fans..

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ucci-jameis-winston-most-astute-xs-and-os-guy

What a weak class. :lol: I'm sure robotic knows more about QBs than mariucci.

Man that NFL network. Interview with Jameis tonight on...

The NFL network
There is no fucking way that is legit. No way. It's the PC thing to say. I have SEEN Winston look utterly lost in COLLEGE football! He has absolutely no chance at being more than a career backup at best. He will get his chance but once he proves how incredibly empty his skull is he will be relegated to the bench.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:Yeah Im sure the whole thing is a hoax. It's all a conspiracy. Mariucci is just making it up and being PC.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:Yeah Im sure the whole thing is a hoax. It's all a conspiracy. Mariucci is just making it up and being PC.
Just remember what I said, bro. If I'm wrong you can remind me of it and I will admit my error in judgement.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
Just remember what I said, bro. If I'm wrong you can remind me of it and I will admit my error in judgement.

Same here my man. Trust me I know I'm The minority. But it's what I believe. This ain't personal. It's all fun.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no fucking way that is legit. No way. It's the PC thing to say. I have SEEN Winston look utterly lost in COLLEGE football! He has absolutely no chance at being more than a career backup at best. He will get his chance but once he proves how incredibly empty his skull is he will be relegated to the bench.
They are saying and shocked in how smart he is(football wise). Thats why he is the Clear #1 Qb right now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM needs to go to the Eagles to have a shot in this league. The guy had trouble reading the D in the NCG. He will struggle under center. I wish the kid luck. But like someone said u don't know until they play. I mean Luck was a lock and he has struggled. Yes he needs more talent around him but look at how many stupid throws he makes. Last year was the 5 or 6 ints and this year year against the Pats. His judgement isn't great yet.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying and shocked in how smart he is(football wise). Thats why he is the Clear #1 Qb right now.
I just remember seeing him look absolutely befuddled in college at times when playing good schools. That is college. Imagine how he will look playing NFL defenses.

We will all findout soon enough.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remember seeing him look absolutely befuddled in college at times when playing good schools. That is college. Imagine how he will look playing NFL defenses.

We will all findout soon enough.
Yes we will find out soon. I think he has looked good most of the time. Every college QB look lost some times. With his size and arm he should be able to be a productive QB in this leave. I am interested to see how Winston and MM do next year. I do think both need to at least sit a year. if they start right away both will struggle. If MM end up with the eagles he might be able to succeed with Kelly.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got access warnings on the old site?

Yea, worked flagged it as a malicious site, along with others. Then I realized, no one looks at warnings, because their are all automated, and no one really GAF.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, worked flagged it as a malicious site, along with others. Then I realized, no one looks at warnings, because their are all automated, and no one really GAF.

Hopefully we get a lot of guys back now that our archaic old website is now fresh.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody who says Mariota is the better prospect either: 1. Doesn't have a grasp for the pro game or 2. Is in denial or 3. is just an Oregon fan doing what Oregon fans do.

CelticPride89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your choice of teams, I'm guessing that's daily attire for you.

Yea bro we actually wear shorts year round up here because its so warm ya know? Don't be hateful because my teams are so fantastic.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea bro we actually wear shorts year round up here because its so warm ya know? Don't be hateful because my teams are so fantastic.

55 posts in and you're far from entertaining. I fear the worst for you (again).

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Jameis Winston scored exceptional on the wunderlic test. So it is relevant, given that virtually every elite qb has scored pretty high on the test (Luck, Rodgers, Brady, Rivers) and only one has scored high and not become a great qb. But isn't that because of innate skills? There must exist thousands who could score in the 40s and not be able to throw a fb 20 yards. So why does the story start out with the premise that 27 doesn't really mean anything? I'd like to see what every qb has scored, and compare it to physical abilities in order to see how relevant this test is.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Jameis Winston scored exceptional on the wunderlic test. So it is relevant, given that virtually every elite qb has scored pretty high on the test (Luck, Rodgers, Brady, Rivers) and only one has scored high and not become a great qb. But isn't that because of innate skills? There must exist thousands who could score in the 40s and not be able to throw a fb 20 yards. So why does the story start out with the premise that 27 doesn't really mean anything? I'd like to see what every qb has scored, and compare it to physical abilities in order to see how relevant this test is.

"Winston is so dumb."

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if jameis ends up in a big city or market like say, NY...you may as well give him the purple drank and drop him in the seafood area at wholefoods for more 5 finger crab...

he will be jamarcus russell

if he winds up in a smaller town, less media...fewer "temptations"...he may be ok.