• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Clayton: Jameis Winston Has "Clear Edge" on Marcus Mariota

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this from the start. Mariota has a great chance to be a bust. I always thought winston was way better. I was never impressed with Mariota and the NCG made it clear. He has a lot of learning. He needs to sit for 2-3 years before starting.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this from the start. Mariota has a great chance to be a bust. I always thought winston was way better. I was never impressed with Mariota and the NCG made it clear. He has a lot of learning. He needs to sit for 2-3 years before starting.

You're not really allowed to have this opinion of Mariota. If you do, "your a hater." :lame:

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borges, where the hell you been? I forget where you guys ended up.

I ended up at work and can't post from work . Just tweaking ya. How are you?
Hope to post more now that I have figure out that all the access warnings are bullshit.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not really allowed to have this opinion of Mariota. If you do, "your a hater." :lame:
Nope not a hater. Why would I be a hater? Im a ND fan who hates FSU. Why would I pick Winston. Reason: he is better in my opinion. no hating here. Just being realistic.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not a hater. Why would I be a hater? Im a ND fan who hates FSU. Why would I pick Winston. Reason: he is better in my opinion. no hating here. Just being realistic.

U thinking someone is a hater who has no reason to hate is :lame:

Can I get a sarcam meter calibration on aisle purguy, please? :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ended up at work and can't post from work . Just tweaking ya. How are you?
Hope to post more now that I have figure out that all the access warnings are bullshit.

You got access warnings on the old site?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U thinking someone is a hater who has no reason to hate is :lame:
Slow your roll, purguy, he is being sarcastic. Although I agree Mariota has a chance at being a bust (though I don't know of anyone who predicts he will be an elite QB) JaMarcus Winston WILL be a bust. No question about it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I get a sarcam meter calibration on aisle purguy, please? :L
Just opinion. Again no reason to hate. I actually like Oregon and wanted them to win the NCG. Im just not a fan of mariota. I hope he does well in the NFL. I never wish anyone to fail because then that would be a hater. In my opinion he has a better chance at being a Bust then Winston.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow your roll, purguy, he is being sarcastic. Although I agree Mariota has a chance at being a bust (though I don't know of anyone who predicts he will be an elite QB) JaMarcus Winston WILL be a bust. No question about it.
I am relaxed. just hanging out waiting for the Bulls game.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last worthwhile QB to come out of Oregon: Dan Fouts in the 70s. Sorry for the prejudice, Marcus. But if I'm an NFL GM, I'm not taking a chance on yet another system QB coming out of Oregon. Not until somebody from Oregon proves otherwise. I don't like Winston's personality issues, but I'd take him over Mariota in a second just based on athletic potential.

Mariota stunk the place out in the title game and was outplayed big time by a raw Buckeye QB. Also, when Joey Bosa laid a good hit on him in the 2nd half when he got up it appeared as he was crying like a little girl and had happy feet the remainder of the game.

High risk pick with BUST written all over him...................

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who came before Manning at Tennessee? Marino at Pitt?

Rivers at NC St? Rodgers at Cal?

Calling someone a bust because of 1 game seems a bit harsh. Luck was a sure thing and yes there are always question marks, but these guys are young and have some talent.

Cam newton mixes in the read option to Carolina's mostly pro style offense. Russell Wilson too. Both teams have good defenses and just need a QB to not turn it over. I think MM is a fairly smart QB that can do that. He's got to learn more, but he's not awful IMO.

We'll see soon enough