• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingram is a punk...Fake tough guy

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely do not want them to trade Love at this point- but ill tell ya- from what Amico is saying the Lakers might be interested and to me that makes sense as he would solve a LOT of their shooting and rebounding deficiencies and he already knows how to play iwth LeBron.

But- Fuck em.....id rather trade him aynwhere else if it happens.

Time to start trade watch centered on Cavs’ Love

“Keep an eye on Kevin Love as the potential first major trade chip to be moved in the non-Jimmy Butler category. Yes, Love signed a long-term extension with Cleveland this summer. But as Blake Griffinshowed last year, that just means he could be more attractive to another team as a trade chip.”

Who might have interest in Love?

Oh, that’s easy. Everyone knows LeBron James will soon run out of patience with his younger Los Angeles Lakers teammates. Everyone knows LeBron knows and likes Love, and Love clearly misses LeBron.

The Lakers undoubtedly have Love in the back of their minds, if not the front.

Other potential suitors: the Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, Portland Trail Blazers and Denver Nuggets, who have loved Love for some time and had all but pulled off a trade for him in the summer of 2017.

He just earned a 30 million per extension and is playing like shit.....nobody is trading for him right now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read anything of this thread because I can probably guess its mainly todd and wiggy bragging about their boners with the Lakers being 0-2

But what Ingram and Rondo did were punk ass moves. They lost their shit, got ejected and got suspensions because of it.

Move on. Another game tonight.

Welp, Brandon Ingram has made the OP look like an even bigger idiot than we already knew him to be.

Ingram took responsibility for his actions and explained himself:

"It's my full responsibility" Ingram said. I think I'm the one who caused the action and I'm going to take full responsibility for every action that I did".

He explained his action saying he was trying to have his teammates back when he re-entered the fight.

I completely understand why he re-entered the fight. Hopefully, he learned from it and it won't happen again.

Rondo, on the other hand, took no responsibility, saying:

"It's best for me not to talk about the situation. It is what it is. You guys see I have 3 games. I look forward to getting back and helping my team this weekend". :L

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just earned a 30 million per extension and is playing like shit.....nobody is trading for him right now.
At first glance, putting up 21 pts, 14 boards and 4 dimes a game is a nice stat line.

.......until you realize he's shooting 30 % from the field.

Isn't that lower than trash ass Lonzo's rookie year?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, Brandon Ingram has made the OP look like an even bigger idiot than we already knew him to be.

Ingram took responsibility for his actions and explained himself:

"It's my full responsibility" Ingram said. I think I'm the one who caused the action and I'm going to take full responsibility for every action that I did".

He explained his action saying he was trying to have his teammates back when he re-entered the fight.

I completely understand why he re-entered the fight. Hopefully, he learned from it and it won't happen again.

Rondo, on the other hand, took no responsibility, saying:

"It's best for me not to talk about the situation. It is what it is. You guys see I have 3 games. I look forward to getting back and helping my team this weekend". :L
I am very interested in Lebron's thoughts after learning that Rondo did spit in his Friend, and first born's God Father's, face.

Like, how do you reconcile that Shit?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very interested in Lebron's thoughts after learning that Rondo did spit in his Friend, and first born's God Father's, face.

Something tells me that is a conversation that has/will take place behind closed doors and that, unfortunately, we won't get any info on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does Rondo get traded? And what a POS. Never any reason to spit in someone's face. He deserves to get his ass whooped.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Rondo get traded? And what a POS. Never any reason to spit in someone's face. He deserves to get his ass whooped.
I don't think they will trade him unless LeBron straight up says get him Da fuq outta here.

Rondo is a good player.

But, he's a lousy human being.

It's a question of what matters most to the Organization.

If we're being honest, how many teams would cut a guy for this particular transgression?

Zero if he's productive.

Barkley spit on a child and we still love him.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they will trade him unless LeBron straight up says get him Da fuq outta here.

Rondo is a good player.

But, he's a lousy human being.

It's a question of what matters most to the Organization.

If we're being honest, how many teams would cut a guy for this particular transgression?

Zero if he's productive.

Barkley spit on a child and we still love him.

Here's a unique punishment for him. Make him spend time off the court w/ Papa Ball.