• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingram is a punk...Fake tough guy

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I understand Ingram's frustration with the level of calls Harden gets, and I also understand the history of animosity between Paul and Rondo.

My issue here is Ingram's new-found sense of entitlement to go after Chris Paul and James Harden, two of our future hall of famers in our game today. Basically, he would not have done this if he didn't have LeBron James as a teammate. He would have never considered committing these acts last year...

He should receive the longest suspension of the three.

It's as if his approach is "I'm a Laker and I'm the one who should be getting these calls". :doh:

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't figure out why Ingram snapped like that. It makes no sense. I keep waiting for somebody to come up with some footage from earlier in the game where Ingram got nut punched or something.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I understand Ingram's frustration with the level of calls Harden gets, and I also understand the history of animosity between Paul and Rondo.

My issue here is Ingram's new-found sense of entitlement to go after Chris Paul and James Harden, two of our future hall of famers in our game today. Basically, he would not have done this if he didn't have LeBron James as a teammate. He would have never considered committing these acts last year...

It's as if his approach is "I'm a Laker and I'm the one who should be getting these calls". :doh:

Why do you feel the need to start threads blasting any player you don't like when they mess up?

Ingram's actions had nothing to do with LeBron. Proposterous to think that. He got fouled hard a couple times then overreacted when Harden shouldered him. And whether or not Harden and Paul are future HOF players also has nothing to do with Ingram's choice.

He will get a lengthy suspension, and rightly so. But you really need to stop with your judgement threads because nobody here (besides Wiggy) wants to see them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you feel the need to start threads blasting any player you don't like when they mess up?

Ingram's actions had nothing to do with LeBron. Proposterous to think that. He got fouled hard a couple times then overreacted when Harden shouldered him. And whether or not Harden and Paul are future HOF players also has nothing to do with Ingram's choice.

He will get a lengthy suspension, and rightly so. But you really need to stop with your judgement threads because nobody here (besides Wiggy) wants to see them.
i totally disagree with this

you think this happens if LeBron is not there, there is not THRONGs of media and attention and expectations?

the pressure got to him- plain and simple.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't figure out why Ingram snapped like that. It makes no sense. I keep waiting for somebody to come up with some footage from earlier in the game where Ingram got nut punched or something.
I know what it was, let me look for it

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i totally disagree with this

you think this happens if LeBron is not there, there is not THRONGs of media and attention and expectations?

the pressure got to him- plain and simple.

Pressure maybe. But not entitlement like OP claims. He pretty much inplies Ingram planned this out.

Rondo deserves any negative comment coming his way because of his history and his vile action. Ingram is a 21 year old who lost his cool and made a mistake. Cut him a break.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why he was pissed about calls

It was the most egregious foul in the game.

Should have been an ejection and im glad Brandon did what he did, fuck the rockets.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brandon has consistently been the most timid player on our team for years now

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon has consistently been the most timid player on our team for years now
Well... Ingram pretty much has to be. Dude is 7'3" but weighs only 14 lbs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should have been an ejection and im glad Brandon did what he did, fuck the rockets.
Harden didn't spit on him, right?

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave him a push shiver.

Now you want to talk about fouls, you should see me go into the paint in real life. I toss elbows around to anyone who trys touching my ball

YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I BE TALKIN BOUT

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also its just intensity, he gave him a shiver push, it really wasnt anything.

But that josh hart shit, WTF IS THAT YO.

On the street thats calls for a beatdown lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now you want to talk about fouls, you should see me go into the paint in real life. I toss elbows around to anyone who trys touching my ball

Oh, yeah....

I pointed that out yesterday.

He laid some wood on young Brandon.

I'm not one of those posters that are shitting on this kid.

All my scorn is directed at Rondo.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that's what it was about, then why didn't they go after Ennis when he did it? I could have understood that, it was a hard unnecessary foul. No arguments from me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah....

I pointed that out yesterday.

He laid some wood on young Brandon.

I'm not one of those posters that are shitting on this kid.

All my scorn is directed at Rondo.
Am I "shitting on him" because I think that he cracked under the pressure yesterday?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i'll slap the fuck outta you in the paint or not in the paint

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I "shitting on him" because I think that he cracked under the pressure yesterday?
No.

He has a ton of pressure on him to be a legit #2 on a roster full of expectations, some that are truly unrealistic.

Maybe it boiled over, I dunno....

I think he overreacted.

But, I'm not looking to bury him when this behavior is out of the norm.

He has no history of being anything other than a hard working, quiet, kid.

Reactions: DJ

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notice he confronted the ref - He was basically pissed off about the calls Harden was getting.

Carmelo got 15 games for his sucker punch at MSG over a decade ago...Last night, Ingram confronted a ref and sucker punched Chris Paul.

He should get at least 10 games, and that's probably being generous.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice he confronted the ref - He was basically pissed off about the calls Harden was getting.

Carmelo got 15 games for his sucker punch at MSG over a decade ago...Last night, Ingram confronted a ref and sucker punched Chris Paul.

He should get at least 10 games, and that's probably being generous.

How about 4? :noidea: