• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingram is a punk...Fake tough guy

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these suspensions are a joke to be honest. NBA is protecting the Lakers and Rockets because of the star power of those two teams. Nobody can really deny it. Ingram 4 games, Rondo 3 games, and Paul 2 games for the shit that went on last night is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, it's probably similar to what I would have done, but the NBA has a precedent.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you feel the need to start threads blasting any player you don't like when they mess up?

Ingram's actions had nothing to do with LeBron. Proposterous to think that. He got fouled hard a couple times then overreacted when Harden shouldered him. And whether or not Harden and Paul are future HOF players also has nothing to do with Ingram's choice.

He will get a lengthy suspension, and rightly so. But you really need to stop with your judgement threads because nobody here (besides Wiggy) wants to see them.

LOL This is literally the first thread I've ever created about Brandon Ingram. So these baseless accusations that I'm just a Ingram hater - Don't ask me where they are coming from.

Dude literally just sucker punched a guy. Are you saying that's not enough grounds for this thread? Or should we just hold him to a different standard simply because he's young? :scratch:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave him a push shiver.

Now you want to talk about fouls, you should see me go into the paint in real life. I toss elbows around to anyone who trys touching my ball

YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I BE TALKIN BOUT

LBJ did the same thing to PJ Tucker a few times last night. Funny that I didn't see PJ acting like Ingram.

Everyone knows how Harden plays. He isn't a dirty player but he knows how to create fouls. Your frustrating should be with the refs calling the fouls and not the player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL This is literally the first thread I've ever created about Brandon Ingram. So these baseless accusations that I'm just a Ingram hater - Don't ask me where they are coming from.

Dude literally just sucker punched a guy. Are you saying that's not enough grounds for this thread? Or should we just hold him to a different standard simply because he's young? :scratch:

You create threads about players you don't like pretty much weekly. And it is always with the same scolding tone.

Worry about yourself bro. It is a full time job.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ did the same thing to PJ Tucker a few times last night. Funny that I didn't see PJ acting like Ingram.

Everyone knows how Harden plays. He isn't a dirty player but he knows how to create fouls. Your frustrating should be with the refs calling the fouls and not the player.

Harden is the master of creating contact if you are playing bad fundamental defense. I have no idea why players still stick their arms out when guarding him. San Antonio is the best I've ever seen at staying disciplined when guarding Harden. He is completely ineffective against them when his shot his off.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I understand Ingram's frustration with the level of calls Harden gets, and I also understand the history of animosity between Paul and Rondo.

My issue here is Ingram's new-found sense of entitlement to go after Chris Paul and James Harden, two of our future hall of famers in our game today. Basically, he would not have done this if he didn't have LeBron James as a teammate. He would have never considered committing these acts last year...

He should receive the longest suspension of the three.

It's as if his approach is "I'm a Laker and I'm the one who should be getting these calls". :doh:

And it isn't that you started a thread. It is the second paragraph and your conclusions as to why Ingram did what he did. It is just wildly inaccurate.

And Rondo is the one deserving of ridicule here.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it isn't that you started a thread. It is the second paragraph and your conclusions as to why Ingram did what he did. It is just wildly inaccurate.

And Rondo is the one deserving of ridicule here.

And it is guaranteed that if Kevin Durant had been the one he sucker punched that you'd be carrying a completely different tone, so there's that.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is guaranteed that if Kevin Durant had been the one he sucker punched that you'd be carrying a completely different tone, so there's that.

Durant has been on the path to Chris Paul levels of annoying players. Need to get that dude away from Draymond stat. So it wouldn't surprise me to see Durant get decked in the next few years. Although I sympathize with him greatly. First he was too soft, now he's a fake tough guy. People just seem to want to hate Durant.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Completely false.

I have always liked Chris Paul. Unlike you, I am capable of being objective. And for the 96th time, I am not a Warrior fan.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant has been on the path to Chris Paul levels of annoying players. Need to get that dude away from Draymond stat. So it wouldn't surprise me to see Durant get decked in the next few years. Although I sympathize with him greatly. First he was too soft, now he's a fake tough guy. People just seem to want to hate Durant.

Durant has earned the fake tough guy reputation.

Ingram though? No way. He might be following the KD model, but Ingram is no fake tough guy. Soft would be the better descriptor.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden does get way too many fouls called and flops probably more than anyone in the nba.

Add this to the one and done and these are the big problems in the nba today.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a guy run into a pile throwing blows and gets labeled fake tough?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Ingram is a fake tough guy as much as he is just mentally weak and cracked under the pressure.

HE better put his big boy pants on because if he is cracking under the pressure in October he is going to be pooping in his pampers come May.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

Ingram is a total tough guy wannabe. Craig Ehlo would hip check that bitch into November.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these suspensions are a joke to be honest. NBA is protecting the Lakers and Rockets because of the star power of those two teams. Nobody can really deny it. Ingram 4 games, Rondo 3 games, and Paul 2 games for the shit that went on last night is ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, it's probably similar to what I would have done, but the NBA has a precedent.
throwing punches and spitting gets you 3 games?

what a joke. I am shocked its not AT LEAST 8 games. I thought for sure Rondo would get 10 and Ingram would get 8 games and Paul would get 3-4.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Ingram is a fake tough guy as much as he is just mentally weak and cracked under the pressure.

HE better put his big boy pants on because if he is cracking under the pressure in October he is going to be pooping in his pampers come May.

wow, you sure seem to be concerned with BI's state of mind...

he's been in the league a few seasons now. I think ONE INCIDENT doesn't make someone "weak minded". now a series of events would be evidence...

stay tuned...:D

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, you sure seem to be concerned with BI's state of mind...

he's been in the league a few seasons now. I think ONE INCIDENT doesn't make someone "weak minded". now a series of events would be evidence...

stay tuned...:D

Even the announcers said it was uncharacteristic of him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
throwing punches and spitting gets you 3 games?

what a joke. I am shocked its not AT LEAST 8 games. I thought for sure Rondo would get 10 and Ingram would get 8 games and Paul would get 3-4.

It would have been under Stern.

Silver has been noticeably much lighter on suspensions.