• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ingram is a punk...Fake tough guy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... Ingram pretty much has to be. Dude is 7'3" but weighs only 14 lbs.

Nonsense. He put on some weight in the off-season and weighs at least 17 pounds now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL This is literally the first thread I've ever created about Brandon Ingram. So these baseless accusations that I'm just a Ingram hater - Don't ask me where they are coming from.

lol

No one said you didn't like Ingram or that you had made a thread about him before.

It's the stupidity of you trying to claim that this is somehow Lebron's fault.

Dude literally just sucker punched a guy. Are you saying that's not enough grounds for this thread?

If he had a history of this kind of behavior, it might be thread worthy, but he doesn't...so it's not.

Literally everyone has pretty much moved past Ingram and chalked it up to a 21 year old overreacting as 21 year olds sometimes do, and have been talking about what Rondo did.

But you want to make some stupid thread about something that most everyone has moved on from and blame Lebron for Ingram's actions.

If you ever develop the self awareness to question why you get ridiculed here....just re-visit this thread (and several others like it that you've made).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely do not want them to trade Love at this point- but ill tell ya- from what Amico is saying the Lakers might be interested and to me that makes sense as he would solve a LOT of their shooting and rebounding deficiencies and he already knows how to play iwth LeBron.

But- Fuck em.....id rather trade him aynwhere else if it happens.

Time to start trade watch centered on Cavs’ Love

“Keep an eye on Kevin Love as the potential first major trade chip to be moved in the non-Jimmy Butler category. Yes, Love signed a long-term extension with Cleveland this summer. But as Blake Griffinshowed last year, that just means he could be more attractive to another team as a trade chip.”

Who might have interest in Love?

Oh, that’s easy. Everyone knows LeBron James will soon run out of patience with his younger Los Angeles Lakers teammates. Everyone knows LeBron knows and likes Love, and Love clearly misses LeBron.

The Lakers undoubtedly have Love in the back of their minds, if not the front.

Other potential suitors: the Toronto Raptors, Utah Jazz, Portland Trail Blazers and Denver Nuggets, who have loved Love for some time and had all but pulled off a trade for him in the summer of 2017.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

No one said you didn't like Ingram or that you had made a thread about him before.

It's the stupidity of you trying to claim that this is somehow Lebron's fault.

If he had a history of this kind of behavior, it might be thread worthy, but he doesn't...so it's not.

Literally everyone has pretty much moved past Ingram and chalked it up to a 21 year old overreacting as 21 year olds sometimes do, and have been talking about what Rondo did.

But you want to make some stupid thread about something that most everyone has moved on from and blame Lebron for Ingram's actions.

If you ever develop the self awareness to question why you get ridiculed here....just re-visit this thread (and several others like it that you've made).
I think it was a function of the pressure he is feeling.

If he was still playing on a cellar dwellar with little media coverage this doesnt happen.

He is under immense pressure- some say to be the Lakers #2 scorer. If he thinks this is pressure- just wait until later in the season- the media is only going to ratchet up the pressure. He better learn how to cope with it or its not gonan be good. Some guys like Kyrie thrive under that pressure- some crash and burn.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely false.

I have always liked Chris Paul. Unlike you, I am capable of being objective. And for the 96th time, I am not a Warrior fan.

A sucker punch is still a sucker punch. And four games is still a slap on the wrist given the offense. And the fact that you continue to defend it is pathetic.
Because OP is a dumb as shit troll just making shit up.

...Or certain people refuse to see any fault with certain guys on their team and become butt-hurt when one exposes those said faults.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't figure out why Ingram snapped like that. It makes no sense. I keep waiting for somebody to come up with some footage from earlier in the game where Ingram got nut punched or something.
The reason Ingram snapped is because Harden is a dirty player - that knocks players out of his way and slightly knocked Ingram in the head. His issue going forward will be to hit the gym and develop some muscles so that punks like Harden can't knock him out of his way like a volley ball.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice he confronted the ref - He was basically pissed off about the calls Harden was getting.

Carmelo got 15 games for his sucker punch at MSG over a decade ago...Last night, Ingram confronted a ref and sucker punched Chris Paul.

He should get at least 10 games, and that's probably being generous.
Bullshit - he was pissed for getting fouled in the head and the non-calls

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why he was pissed about calls

It was the most egregious foul in the game.

Should have been an ejection and im glad Brandon did what he did, fuck the rockets.
What Ingram will need to do is get some muscles - His size and body frame being so small, was an issue to begin with and it was speculated that he needed to develop. If he gets some muscles, he will be able to handle punks like Harden

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice he confronted the ref - He was basically pissed off about the calls Harden was getting.

Carmelo got 15 games for his sucker punch at MSG over a decade ago...Last night, Ingram confronted a ref and sucker punched Chris Paul.

He should get at least 10 games, and that's probably being generous.
Carmelo is piece of shit punk as well - He deserved it - I remember one game he sprained his ankle trying to trip Kobe Bryant

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason Ingram snapped is because Harden is a dirty player - that knocks players out of his way and slightly knocked Ingram in the head. His issue going forward will be to hit the gym and develop some muscles so that punks like Harden can't knock him out of his way like a volley ball.
dude, before the Blazers game Ingram had not played in a meaningful game in his NBA career.

Now, at the ripe old age of 21, many are expecting him to be the #2 scorer on a team with LeBron James. Last year they basically had no media- now there were like 200 credentialed media at the game the other night.

The expectations;
LeBron;
the pressure;
all the attention, starting with 2 national TV games;

the pressure just got to Ingram and he lost his cool. Its something he will need to get under control and learn to leave with.

The scrutiny that he is under will be like nothing else he has ever experienced in his life. Teams are going to try and get under his skin even more now that they know he can blow up and lose his mind.

Anytime you play with LeBron and lose- its never LeBron's fault -its the coach, or the gm or the other players. And when you win its because of LeBron. Its a very very tough adjustment.

He better adjust quickly or the pressure is going to swallow him whole. The pressure is only going to grow from here on out- not get lessened- especially if they are in danger of not making the playoffs- then everything will be on the table-

coaching changes, massive player trades, etc. The pressure that these young guys are about to experience, on the whole team, is going to be absolutely massive playing in that market with LeBron.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a function of the pressure he is feeling.

If he was still playing on a cellar dwellar with little media coverage this doesnt happen.

He is under immense pressure- some say to be the Lakers #2 scorer. If he thinks this is pressure- just wait until later in the season- the media is only going to ratchet up the pressure. He better learn how to cope with it or its not gonan be good. Some guys like Kyrie thrive under that pressure- some crash and burn.
I'm still not sure what you are trying to say here. Could you please make 10 more....no wait make that 12 more identical posts about Ingram and pressure?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, before the Blazers game Ingram had not played in a meaningful game in his NBA career.

Now, at the ripe old age of 21, many are expecting him to be the #2 scorer on a team with LeBron James. Last year they basically had no media- now there were like 200 credentialed media at the game the other night.

The expectations;
LeBron;
the pressure;

the pressure just got to Ingram and he lost his cool. Its something he will need to get under control and learn to leave with.

The scrutiny that he is under will be like nothing else he has ever experienced in his life. Teams are going to try and get under his skin even more now that they know he can blow up and lose his mind.

Anytime you play with LeBron and lose- its never LeBron's fault -its the coach, or the gm or the other players. And when you win its because of LeBron. Its a very very tough adjustment.

He better adjust quickly or the pressure is going to swallow him whole. The pressure is only going to grow from here on out- not get lessened- especially if they are in danger of not making the playoffs- then everything will be on the table-

coaching changes, massive player trades, etc. The pressure that these young guys are about to experience, on the whole team, is going to be absolutely massive playing in that market with LeBron.
Nope I'm still not getting it. I need at least 9 more of these.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The expectations;
LeBron;
the pressure;

You are so full of shit:pound:

Seriously though - You don't think all of those games Ingram Played in last year and the year before were meaningless to him? You're stupid if you do, because He is playing for a strong career and to prove himself. He snapped because Harden is a dirty player. I don't really like Rondo either and I think he most likely spit in Chris Paul's face, but Chris Paul should have walked away from the beginning and not started shit. He lost control and then Rondo lost control and then the fight was on - they both deserved to be suspended - but y'all got to quit acting like Harden is a victim. He isn't

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit:pound:

Seriously though - You don't think all of those games Ingram Played in last year and the year before were meaningless to him? You're stupid if you do, because He is playing for a strong career and to prove himself. He snapped because Harden is a dirty player. I don't really like Rondo either and I think he most likely spit in Chris Paul's face, but Chris Paul should have walked away from the beginning and not started shit. He lost control and then Rondo lost control and then the fight was on - they both deserved to be suspended - but y'all got to quit acting like Harden is a victim. He isn't
I think what i said is absolutely correct- Ingram had not played in a meaningful NBA game until against the Blazers.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I'm still not getting it. I need at least 9 more of these.
That is so fucking ignorant - I guarantee you that every game Curry and Thompson played in had meaning to them long before they were contenders. Sheesh

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not sure what you are trying to say here. Could you please make 10 more....no wait make that 12 more identical posts about Ingram and pressure?
dont you agree though?

i dont think Ingram is a scumbag or a fake tough guy- i think he snapped and that they are putting an awful lot on a 21 year old kid.