• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2019 season

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe that's a damn shame, but what do you expect when you go poaching for players....
That whole thing with his dad and bagman Tosh is a total hot mess.
Now with Tosh bailing for the NFL, and with it going whatever $pecial promise$ he personally made to the dad + all the reported dysfunction going on within the Bama program, lots of significant coaching staff changes which means changes to schemes, player development, playing time, and the deal$ they made to land these recruits.....

The kid might of just decided that's it and has walked away from the whole mess. That thick coded language from Saban says it all. I think he's done at Bama and will most likely be transferring out to another school. Possibly a juco on the west coast for 2019 and then try to join a west coast P5 program. Or he'll be joining another PAC team or BYU and sit out a year. The Ducks are buying players at a tSEC level right now so I'm sure they'll be reaching out to the dad on this news to find out about any interest in making a deal.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pure speculation at this point.

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. — Sophomore linebacker Ale Kaho is expected to return to Alabama for its next practice after missing the Crimson Tide’s opening workout of spring camp Friday, a source close to the situation told BamaInsider.com.

Kaho served on each of Alabama’s special teams units last season, tallying a team-high seven tackles on the kickoff coverage. He is thought to be a leading candidate for the starting inside linebacker position alongside Dylan Moses. After practice Friday, Alabama coach Nick Saban provided a vague response when asked about Kaho’s absence.

“He’s got some issues that he’s dealing with," Saban said. "We’re trying to be supportive of him every way that we can. I think that we’ll just continue to try to help him every way that we can. I don’t know if at some point in time he’ll be ready to come back and play football or not.”

Alabama players will have the week off for Spring Break before returning to the practice field on March 18.

Bama insiders seems to believe he's coming back in a week.

Hard to know exactly what Saban speak means.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is......

This sounds kind of bad to say, but at least this makes me feel better knowing that the "personal issue" thing wasn't bullshit just so he could leave UW. Wish the best for him.

Those years can be kind of difficult at times. That's why I joined a frat and got trashed every night.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Yankoff on there twice.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Yankoff on there twice.

Pretty impressive. Not trying to imply that he's NFL caliber talent (we don't know) but the best 3-cone drill by a QB in the combine from 2006-2019 was 6.55. In that same time-span only Joshua Portis (40), Brad Smith (39.5), RG3 (39.0) and Tim Tebow (38.5) had a better vertical.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know yankoff is a hell of an athlete. I was laughing that none of the skill players could beat him. I'm sure he was rubbing it in too.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what to make of that. I'm not sure it really means much since with the Huskies 2-4-5 base defensive formation, the OLBs frequently play more like 4-3 DEs or 3-4 OLBs which is essentially an edge rusher.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you want to judge by the weight numbers, it looks like a lot of guys shed some bad weight and/or gained some good weight.

Tuli Letuligasenoa went from 336 to 318 which is probably a good development because I recall he got hurt in high school and gained some bad weight. I believe 318 is closer to what he played at when in high school. After the first day of practice he was running with the first string unit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second practice in the books and again it was Eason and Haener working with the 1's. They were without at least 3 if their main wide receivers and yet were tossing bombs on the d. Eason hit a couple of deep balls for scores and looked impressive on a wide ball across his body to the other side of the field. Haener also delivered at least one deep ball on target.

Young guys were getting steps on that d. That was more of my takeaway. Good to see some live arms, but that d though.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a couple of practices where the offense seemed to be getting after it, the defense is back. And maybe just as valid, both Haener and Eason have struggled.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a couple of practices where the offense seemed to be getting after it, the defense is back. And maybe just as valid, both Haener and Eason have struggled.

Usually its the defense that comes hot out the gate.
If anything these QB's are going to get some great looks against one of the toughest defenses in the country and that will only help improve their games.