• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2019 season

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good home game, I thought the defense played really well for being a young unit. Pittman's TD didn't really matter, sooner or later they were going to get burned with the height advantage, but they locked it down after that and took care of business.

Offense with another good week of balance, running the ball and throwing. I think the coaching staff is getting more comfortable with him each week and his arm strength. Little more tougher throws for him.

Stanford is going to ball out against the Dawgs next week, I don't care how many guys they have out of this game, these two teams battle hard every time they get together.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, Lake and that staff have been performing wonders ever since they came here, but what they are doing this year is going to make it impossible to keep him next year. Someone is going to go hard after Lake. He may even find himself fielding HC offers at lower/mid tier schools.

You had that graphic on the Pac12 thread (I think) about DBU showing the average HS ranking of the top DB schools and their final NFL ranking. UW's kids were lowest of the schools coming in and tops going out.

Lake is one of the best coaches this school has ever had and is one of the top coaches in the game.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dawgman- Tim Horn, Puka Nacua, Cameron Williams, and Trent McDuffie have played in all five games so far this season, so they are the UW true freshmen that cannot redshirt now. That list will most likely grow and could as soon as after this weekend.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Zona game gets a start time. One of the few times a PAC12 after dark is ok with me considering the daytime desert temps.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals.com - Fact or Fiction: Florida is the most overrated team in the top 10

Jacob Eason is a first-round talent.

Farrell’s take:
FACT. Let's not forget how talented Jacob Eason is despite all the attention being paid to guys such as Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, Jake Fromm and others. Eason has the size and arm strength that the NFL covets and he's playing at a high level this year. Would you rather have Eason or take a flier on Jalen Hurts? To me I'd take Eason despite his lack of great mobility. This kid was successful at Georgia before injury lost him the job to Fromm and now he's doing well at Washington. He's the real deal.

Gorney’s take: FACT. The first-round quarterback board is pretty crowded already with Tagovailoa, Herbert and Fromm along with possibly Oklahoma’s Hurts entering the fray but Eason might have the most arm talent of them all. The former five-star was awesome in Washington’s win over USC this past weekend, he has such a strong arm, the ball comes out so easily and he has terrific accuracy. Without a loaded group of receivers this year, Eason has 1,243 passing yards with 10 touchdowns and two picks this season. Eason is great and I definitely think he’s a first-rounder.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals.com - Fact or Fiction: Florida is the most overrated team in the top 10

Jacob Eason is a first-round talent.

Farrell’s take:
FACT. Let's not forget how talented Jacob Eason is despite all the attention being paid to guys such as Tua Tagovailoa, Justin Herbert, Jake Fromm and others. Eason has the size and arm strength that the NFL covets and he's playing at a high level this year. Would you rather have Eason or take a flier on Jalen Hurts? To me I'd take Eason despite his lack of great mobility. This kid was successful at Georgia before injury lost him the job to Fromm and now he's doing well at Washington. He's the real deal.

Gorney’s take: FACT. The first-round quarterback board is pretty crowded already with Tagovailoa, Herbert and Fromm along with possibly Oklahoma’s Hurts entering the fray but Eason might have the most arm talent of them all. The former five-star was awesome in Washington’s win over USC this past weekend, he has such a strong arm, the ball comes out so easily and he has terrific accuracy. Without a loaded group of receivers this year, Eason has 1,243 passing yards with 10 touchdowns and two picks this season. Eason is great and I definitely think he’s a first-rounder.

Stats aside I do think if he were to declare he would be selected in the first round, second at worst. He can make some mistakes, doesn't have the mobility that is ideal, but you seldom see a guy with the type of size and arm talent that Eason has. Some of the throws he has made have been jaw-dropping.

I don't necessarily consider him an elite college QB and think he needs more seasoning, but he's an elite prospect. His best throws would make many NFL QBs envious.