• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2019 season

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see him out there. But still think it will be a long recovery road to be out there playing NFL games again. Even if he plays this year sometime, expect a limited role and still trying to protect that knee at all cost. Similar to the year Graham had when he came back from a Patellar like that. It's in many ways a worse injury than a ACL.
But still, go Dawgs!!!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see him out there. But still think it will be a long recovery road to be out there playing NFL games again. Even if he plays this year sometime, expect a limited role and still trying to protect that knee at all cost. Similar to the year Graham had when he came back from a Patellar like that. It's in many ways a worse injury than a ACL.
But still, go Dawgs!!!

Hope he gets healthy. Hawks could really use him.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely could be worse. Personally I only care about the start times for home games because I hate going to night games. In terms of "national exposure," a PAC-12 game against a weak opponent wouldn't really garner much of an audience irrespective of the start time.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sample Of Sample As Advertised

Nice to hear that Drew Sample is getting rare reviews from his peers. I was honestly stunned when he was selected in the second round. I didn't think he'd get selected until the 4th or 5th rounds.

Some have talked about UW TEs coach Jordan Paopao being on the hot seat due to somewhat lackluster TE recruiting prior to the Mark Redman signing, but with both Sample and Dissly, the Bengals and Seahawks have all raved about how well they were coached and how they were very advanced with their technique.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely could be worse. Personally I only care about the start times for home games because I hate going to night games. In terms of "national exposure," a PAC-12 game against a weak opponent wouldn't really garner much of an audience irrespective of the start time.

Yeah the 7PM starts really suck cause you can be in the parking lot all day drinking then come game time your looking to crash out right before kickoff in an RV

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the 7PM starts really suck cause you can be in the parking lot all day drinking then come game time your looking to crash out right before kickoff in an RV

The athletic department would make so much money if they just sold booze in the concession stands and not in those stupid fucking beer gardens. I'd rather shell out money to get drunk in the stadium while I watch the game instead of having to get drunk before the game.

Pain in the ass that by halftime I start sobering up and getting sleepy and have to go to some designated area to grab a beer and drink it as quickly as possible so I don't miss the game.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of a random thought, but last night I re-watched Eason's highlights from Georgia and the biggest thing that stood out to me was his footwork.

He tends to rely too much on his upper body and his natural arm strength than stepping into his throws. I noticed that on his drop backs he would frequently get happy feet and throw the ball using just his upper body instead of getting his feet set.

Hopefully he has improved on this, but after the staff was unable to notice that Jake Browning wasn't using his hips or lower body on his throws, it makes me skeptical.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of a random thought, but last night I re-watched Eason's highlights from Georgia and the biggest thing that stood out to me was his footwork.

He tends to rely too much on his upper body and his natural arm strength than stepping into his throws. I noticed that on his drop backs he would frequently get happy feet and throw the ball using just his upper body instead of getting his feet set.

Hopefully he has improved on this, but after the staff was unable to notice that Jake Browning wasn't using his hips or lower body on his throws, it makes me skeptical.

It kinda bothers me that at D1 program they are so suspect in the QB coaching accept.
I was pretty upset with what Jake said about his training down in Cali for the draft and how a coach changed is footwork and delivery with the ball.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kinda bothers me that at D1 program they are so suspect in the QB coaching accept.
I was pretty upset with what Jake said about his training down in Cali for the draft and how a coach changed is footwork and delivery with the ball.

Yeah, it's frustrating. I tried defending the coaching staff due to the fact that I would assume that going to an organization that specializes in QB development would improve any player, but it would've been nice if the team would've realized that Browning wasn't using his hips when he was attempting a pass.

I watched the combine and he looked like a drastically different player and apparently the velocity on his throws was up there with some of the top QBs at the combine.

It remains to be seen if his adjustments will translate to in-game issue, but one can't help but imagine how different things might have been if Browning had a bit more zip on his throws while he was at UW.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this a bit surprising. I would've assumed USC would be ranked higher.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Huskies NCAA Mens Floral Button Up Shirt

TSNCFLRLBTUWA_s_800x.jpg

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully Bush Hamden prints this out and puts it on his wall.

When the defense has a shorter field to play with, they can play tighter coverage underneath and it's on the offensive coordinator to make adjustments.

Had the Huskies played better inside the 40, things would've been much different last year.