• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2019 season

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm cautiously optimistic about Eason. I'd take him over Haener but I think a lot of people are going to disappointed with him. Eason is the type of QB who can make a top-tier NFL throw one play then overshoot a WR the next.

I'm really interested in how they will utilize him. Unfortunately I don't think that Hamden and Petersen will adjust the offense enough to compensate for his strengths and weaknesses. I don't think Petersen has ever had a QB with his skill set - huge arm and lacking in accuracy - typically the guys who have QB'd for him are the opposite.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cautiously optimistic about Eason. I'd take him over Haener but I think a lot of people are going to disappointed with him. Eason is the type of QB who can make a top-tier NFL throw one play then overshoot a WR the next.

I'm really interested in how they will utilize him. Unfortunately I don't think that Hamden and Petersen will adjust the offense enough to compensate for his strengths and weaknesses. I don't think Petersen has ever had a QB with his skill set - huge arm and lacking in accuracy - typically the guys who have QB'd for him are the opposite.
I'm pulling for Haener just so I can watch heads explode.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man would that be a meltdown or what. It would be off the hook ... with some good twitter vids of shit being burnt down to the ground.

Dude I think him replacing RBG - especially if it was a white man - would lead to a bigger meltdown than what we saw when Trump was elected. You have no idea how much millennials absolutely worship her. It's almost cult-like. I don't dislike her because of her liberal interpretation of the constitution, I dislike her because of how much she is worshipped.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I think him replacing RBG - especially if it was a white man - would lead to a bigger meltdown than what we saw when Trump was elected. You have no idea how much millennials absolutely worship her. It's almost cult-like. I don't dislike her because of her liberal interpretation of the constitution, I dislike her because of how much she is worshipped.
I dislike her because she came straight out on the MSM as big time Trump hater. She didn't hold back. This was after he won but before he was sworn in.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike her because she came straight out on the MSM as big time Trump hater. She didn't hold back. This was after he won but before he was sworn in.

You would think that a Supreme Court Justice who has an education from Cornell, Harvard and Columbia in addition to 25+ years on the Supreme Court would have an understanding of the separation of powers. Irrespective of my opinion on Trump, the Supreme Court needs to be independent of politics and stick to making their rulings based on the constitution and not their personal political opinions.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

source.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU would be a great fit for this kid imo. They have the worst ARP ranking of all the D1 schools, they have players end up in jail just about every year and their win/loss record has been pure crap since Taggart took over.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU would be a great fit for this kid imo. They have the worst ARP ranking of all the D1 schools, they have players end up in jail just about every year and their win/loss record has been pure crap since Taggart took over.

Aw that ain't on little Willie!
Jimbo left that school in a mess. If FSU is smart they will let Taggart get it cleaned up and back on track.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five questions the UW Huskies must answer to rule the Pac-12 yet again

Decent article from the latest beat writer from the times (jude is on the Seahawks now).

Dawgs have a few questions for sure. The ones im most nervous about are QB and play calling, but they need a couple of receivers to do their damned jobs and make it easier for whoever gets the nod.

Not really that worried with the youth on defense. Lots of talent and I trust the staff on that side.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited! I think this offense is going to be a stat machine! New QB big arm, oline that has 3 guys that will be playing on Sundays

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had your optimism. I really think either QB will be making lots of mistakes. If they don't find a receiver that can take the top off the defense it's going ti look like last year's offense only now without Gaskin.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five questions the UW Huskies must answer to rule the Pac-12 yet again

Decent article from the latest beat writer from the times (jude is on the Seahawks now).

Dawgs have a few questions for sure. The ones im most nervous about are QB and play calling, but they need a couple of receivers to do their damned jobs and make it easier for whoever gets the nod.

Not really that worried with the youth on defense. Lots of talent and I trust the staff on that side.

Eason will likely win the job, but I have a feeling a lot of fans will have inflated expectations about how he will perform. He has limited playing experience and hasn't played a real college football game in a while. He has a huge arm and ideal size, but his accuracy and decision making need to take a drastic step forward. I suppose we will see how he looks after a few years of practice experience, but based on his freshman year film he could still be very raw.

He may be a former 5* prospect who started as a true freshman, but there is a lot of improvement to be had from him. Hopefully I can look back on this post and see I was wrong.