• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Soon Does Lebron Regret His Decision?

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes a quitter. He defers in pressure situations. He disappears when he should be taking over games. Hes Kobes bitch. He GM's everything and still jumps ship. He has his teammates take huge paycuts and leaves anyway. He goes into a city he shit on and immediately takes the reigns of a team who was embraced now all but forgotten in the frenzy. He puts the blame on his teammates in the third game of the season in Cleveland. He comes up with ridiculous "Air conditioning bruh" excuses. Hes also the most gifted athlete ever to play the game of basketball but has no fucking heart. What else is there?

Oh yeah, no fucking loyalty.

If he wants to surpass MJ in anything i think he should start by not losing in the finals.

I'll challenge you to the same thing I challenge every other Kobe Nuthugger who tries to compare Old Snake to The King...let's go line for line, you post Kobe's best/clutch playoff performances as the best player on the team, and I'll post James. My list will be twice as long as yours.

Lebron took a huge paycut in Miami as well. As far as throwing a team and organization under the bus, no one tops this:

Kobe Bryant Says He'd Like to be Traded - TrueHoop Blog - ESPN

When has Lebron James ever said this about a team he played for:

"I'm still frustrated," Bryant said at the time. "I'm waiting for them to make some changes."

No loyalty? Hell...here Kobe is revealing things said in confidence to him by Dr. Buss WHILE demanding a trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li52iOIFA6M

Not to mention the time he threw Shaq under the bus in the worse way possible.

Or how about that time he publicly wanted to ship out one of the seven footers he rode to back to back titles after Shaq?

As far as playoff performances go...remember that time he decided to just stop shooting in a Game 7? Either he choked, or he sabotaged his team...which is worse?

It's also kinda hard to say Lebron is Kobe's bitch when he's won almost 2 out of 3 times they've played each other and Bron has better stats in the matchup.

One more thing...MJ is still the GOAT right now, but I do know one thing he's done that Lebron has managed not to do yet...lose in the first round.

Yeah, Kobe will have enough of a resume to be considered the #2 two guard of all time when it's all said and done, but let's not start comparing him to James when James has obviously been better throughout his career.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His legacy. He wants to surpass MJ.

Never going to happen. Jordon was the only reason I ever watched NBA, and I never watched it before or after him.

Nothing about Lebron makes me want to watch him.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord you Laker fans sure are obsessed over Lebron. Y'all need to worry about how shitty your own team is.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll know he made the wrong decision :

1. If Wade stays healthy. Its only been a couple weeks so far, but Wade just played his 4th in 5 night last night and put up 25/4/7. And, what if Andy, Kyrie or Love don't stay healthy?

2. He finds out 1st hand that Love doesn't perform well in pressure situations and continues to notice how much of a better, more versatile player Bosh is. Anyone who questions how much Bosh sacrificed in order for James to thrive just isn't paying attention.

3. Cavs continue to be bad defensively. They have no solution for this other then just playing teams that are much less talented on a lot of nights.

4. He concludes his bench isn't what he envisioned. I guarantee he's already thinking about what it will take get Ray Allen to join him for the stretch run.

5. The pressure starts and the fun stops in the locker room.

6. He thinks about what Riley might have been able to do if he would have had a firm commitment before FA started.

7. When the temperature drops another 20 degrees and the rest of his hair freezes and falls off his head.
I'd say that by his arrival here December 24th that he wishes he wasn't getting on a plane after the game on Christmas.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. He finds out 1st hand that Love doesn't perform well in pressure situations and continues to notice how much of a better, more versatile player Bosh is. Anyone who questions how much Bosh sacrificed in order for James to thrive just isn't paying attention.

Lets not make Bosh into a saint. Just saw a good tv report on how he played Riley against Houston to get the max and an extra year. Houston/McHale look the fools now. Nice play by Bosh.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not make Bosh into a saint. Just saw a good tv report on how he played Riley against Houston to get the max and an extra year. Houston/McHale look the fools now. Nice play by Bosh.

Hard to look the fools when you are undefeated.

As for LeBron: it is a long season. Regret won't come unless the Heat win the title without him or eliminate his Cavs from the playoffs. No need to overreact to the first couple weeks of the season, especially with a new lineup playing under a new coach. Wait until at least the all star break to really assess where the Cavs are.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bosh is a villain because he wanted max money?
That's crazy. Bosh is a max player by ANY standard. We've been over this many times before.

And, Riley didn't do anything that he didn't want to do. He made a decision to build around Bosh for the next 5 seasons.
Nobody should have any issues with that decision.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can answer this pretty easily.

First, check the weather in Cleveland.

Then, check the weather in South Beach.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care whether Cleveland or Miami is in the finals. Mavs will beat either of them.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care whether Cleveland or Miami is in the finals. Mavs will beat either of them.
Mav are only the 3rd best team in their own state.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early, but I still think he made a huge mistake by leaving Miami and should have finished his career in Miami Beach. Personally I think he saw Miami as a sinking ship and decided to jump ship for greener pastures, but now is getting his ass whupped by almost everyone. Is it possible he will regret returning to Cleveland?

The Cavs are greener pastures? Between the two teams which on has the better owner, better HC & a legendary GM, not to mention 1 HOF lock & another that will probably get in as well? I'm not a Cavs fan & can't call myself a LeBron fan but some of this LeBron Hating is just absurd.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me if the Cavs struggle all year.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deepest team of the 3 - Dallas. They will be there at the end.
Debatable, I think the Spurs have better depth. Not sure if I would pick the Rockets over the Mavs, but I would take both the Spurs and Grizz to finish above them in the division or to beat them in a playoff series. And that is just in the division, not even the conference.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebon will just have to get used to losing again. It's good for him, builds character,humility, and it's funny

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine any scenario in which LeBron regrets going to Cleveland this year... short of missing the playoffs in the East... which is NOT happening.

Failing to win a title in year 1 would be disappointing sure, but no way will he regret anything. Maybe by the end of year 3 if the team hasn't reached the point of playing like a true contender.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only November yet but yeah I don't see the Cavs making much noise this year, think Lebron should stayed in Miami or signed with another team.