• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Soon Does Lebron Regret His Decision?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win four straight, Lebron goes off and is now the league's leading scorer...this thread goes flat line. Funny how that works.

I doubt anyone here doesn't realize that James is the best player in the league.
I doubt anyone here doesn't realize that the Cavs will win most of their regular season games.

Doesn't matter. Its all about pointing out the negatives when they do occur, and then hoping they eventually lose in the ECF or Finals.

The 'King' gets NO free passes any season when he's the one calling all of the shots that will eventually lead to his success or failure.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win four straight, Lebron goes off and is now the league's leading scorer...this thread goes flat line. Funny how that works.

BTW, I thought James went back to the Cavs so that he wouldn't have to be the leagues leading scorer, play so many games/minutes, be able to rely on his bench, not have to run the offense?

So far he's averaging 39 mpg. Kyrie 38. Love 37.

Last 3 seasons for Heat he averaged playing just under 38.

And, they are fortunate they signed Marion, because they would be in terrible shape bench wise without him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is as good as any post to respond - How is it working out now for Little Lebron:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious what you kids are gonna say & do when Kobe decides to leave LA to play for another team in the next 4-8 weeks...

You do realize a parting of ways between he & the Lakers is virtually imminent....amirite?

Btw: LeBron doesn't have any regrets about leaving Miami.

I would celebrate because any team taking on a contract that's more than one-third of the salary cap, is not going to have any money to put together a contender and the Lakers could start rebuilding

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as good as any post to respond - How is it working out now for Little Lebron:pound:

Working out just fine.

Well on their way to a playoff spot in a conference devoid of title contenders. Washington, Toronto, and Atlanta are all playing very well, but lack stars with deep playoff experience.

I think most people believe in Chicago... they're like 2 or 3 games ahead of Cleveland, so...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Working out just fine.

Well on their way to a playoff spot in a conference devoid of title contenders. Washington, Toronto, and Atlanta are all playing very well, but lack stars with deep playoff experience.

I think most people believe in Chicago... they're like 2 or 3 games ahead of Cleveland, so...

Wall, beal, lowry, derozan, horford, milsap? Those are damn good players. Also Jeff teague. Cavs don't have defensive talent which will hold them back

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall, beal, lowry, derozan, horford, milsap? Those are damn good players. Also Jeff teague. Cavs don't have defensive talent which will hold them back

Those are great players... and right now those teams are FAR better than the Cavs.

I was just stating the fact that those teams lack stars with deep playoff experience. That will keep some people from believing in them as title contenders.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are great players... and right now those teams are FAR better than the Cavs.

I was just stating the fact that those teams lack stars with deep playoff experience. That will keep some people from believing in them as title contenders.

The East representative is going to be a bit unorthodox this year in the Finals. As far as all-star players are concerned in the East, there's only a couple that have "deep" playoff experience. By all accounts, the Bulls should be in the ECF and are my pick in the Finals. But this is all dependent on Rose's health. As far as core players go, only Lebron along with Mike Miller and Sean Marion have deep playoff experience. The other guys they rely on heavily in Waiters, Irving, Love, and Tristan Thompson haven't even been to the playoffs.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem with Lebron is that he does not have the same drive and determination to win like Dwayne Wade, Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and others. He quits too much. That's the reason they always say never as Lebron to give you change for a dollar because he will only give you three quarters back. Before Lebron can win in Cleveland, he has to have both the determination and confidence in himself and his team and with all due respect to the Lebron lovers - He has none yet. That has to change first