• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very high. He hasn’t been very good in last minute comebacks.
so a Superstar is a QB that falters when it is all on the line?

How bout you stick with just "Good QB"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so a Superstar is a QB that falters when it is all on the line?

How bout you stick with just "Good QB"

He’s only faltered 2 games that I can remember in 3 years. And one he left the field with the lead and the D gave up a 4th and 15, a 4th and 6 and a 4th and 3. The other they came down a kicked a FG to take the lead in OT and the D could stop them once again. He’s a lot better then good and if Dallas had him they’d be a contender
Your acting like it happens all the time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and thats where stars are born, otherwise u have matt stafford

He hasn’t had many opportunities and wasn’t completely his short comings. He’s a heck of a lot better then Stafford. That’s why he was all pro, voted the 3rd best player in the league by his peers and probably would have won MVP if he didn’t get hurt. That doesn’t sound like Stafford in his 2nd year to me.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s only faltered 2 games that I can remember in 3 years. And one he left the field with the lead and the D gave up a 4th and 15, a 4th and 6 and a 4th and 3. The other they came down a kicked a FG to take the lead in OT and the D could stop them once again. He’s a lot better then good and if Dallas had him they’d be a contender
It's happened everytime this year

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happened everytime this year

2 times and one of them he drove them down and kicked a FG in overtime and the D couldn’t stop 3 4th down conversions on one drive after he took the lead in OT. If the D stops any of those 3 fourth downs it would be one time that I can remember in his career. ONE!
So that’s your argument for why he isn’t amazing. The MVP season, the All Pro season in his 2nd season, his peers voting him as the 3rd best player in the league but essentially one failed win is why he isn’t that good in your opinion. Thanks for the cutting edge vision.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 times and one of them he drove them down and kicked a FG in overtime and the D couldn’t stop 3 4th down conversions on one drive after he took the lead in OT. If the D stops any of those 3 fourth downs it would be one time that I can remember in his career. ONE!
So that’s your argument for why he isn’t amazing. The MVP season, the All Pro season in his 2nd season, his peers voting him as the 3rd best player in the league but essentially one failed win is why he isn’t that good in your opinion. Thanks for the cutting edge vision.
Well if hes amazing shouldnt he have marched down the field for a TD and not have settled for a fg and not hope for his suspect D holds?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very high. He hasn’t been very good in last minute comebacks.

going off what you said. So which is it? he's not very good at last minute Comebacks? Or is it, it only happened twice? Your all over the place. BTW you keep acting like he has been doing this superstar playing forever. You do realize he has done it for less than a year (less than 16 games) So when faced with needing a comeback & he has faltered (as you say) pretty much eliminates him from superstar status. Its not like he need a lot of comebacks with the way your team played last year. So a few failures is probably a high percentage. This year the Defense struggles putting the pressure on the QB & he falters. I am not saying he is not a good QB. He is. Even a Franchise QB, but a Superstar right now he is not.
Amazing how things change when it is all on a QBs shoulders. Honestly I think he will be a badass in time. Right now you should just settle for he is a Good QB.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The saints could sweep the NFC East, but they just swept the NFC West two years ago. I mean it's hard to grasp it really. Even if they lose that game, those others are winnable. Indy has them and the giants back to back. Yes, this is my classic logic where when a team hosts two teams back to back from the same division it's usually a split. And add in Dallas's recent winning streak over the colts and the colts over the giants, who have a much worse shot at beating them, and you have a Dallas win.

You lost me somewhere close to the beginning but damn it if you didn't pick me back up at the end!! I like the way you think.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you skippy but his numbers are better this year and I’ve yet to see one player, one article, one publication not say he’s a star. The only one who doesn’t think he’s a star is you and a couple other trolls. It was 2 games he didn’t finish. One he put them up 17-0 and the other he left the field with the lead and the D couldn’t stop a 4th and 15, a 4th and 5 and a 4th and 3 in one drive. Foles came in for 3 games and was poor in everyone. People wanted the Eagles to start Sudfeld. Then he played mediocre in the first playoff game and caught fire in the other 2 and came back and played like shit the first two games this year. How am I dope for him leading the MVP race going into December. Him being an MVP favorite makes me a dope?
I need to stop because all this is so stupid. His damn coworkers voted him the 3rd best player in the NFL but you know better then the dudes in the NFL that actually play against him. Vegas currently has him ranked 5th in the MVP race but you know more then the line setters in Vegas too, right?

Stars usually last longer than a partial season. If you want me to agree that he was having a fantastic almost Dak like performance before he got hurt I am there but so far neither QB has produced results this year and i ain't calling Dak a star no more. Why you gotta keep saying that about your guy?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you said “superstar”. Now you say he’s a star.

We are making progress.

I can't wait for them to pay the guy star money so he can turn into the black cap hell hole and fuck up their roster till 2030, it was 2030 PE1, Right?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta win when it counts. say what you want about ben, his off field issues, some of his dumb throws, his mouth

dude wins witht he game on the line. his numbers back it up. hes done it in the superbowl, and countless other games.

2 minutes left, ball in his hands, im a bit biased but gimme ben. and the numbers back up that only him and a few others are in the class, the "clutch" class

I would put ben in the class of winning the game with ball in his hands QB. Brees, Brady, rogers. Many names from past.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hines_ward3.jpg

YEah well, how many of those did he start in?

Oh...never mind.....

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really not against the world. Its against the trolls who think Wentz isnt good or that Foles is better. The "world" knows Wentz is a star... about 5 or 6 trolls on the Hoop dont so its not PE1 vs the world. Its PE1 against 5 or 6 trolls.

You mean Trolly McTrollerson against 5 or 6 guys with a much higher football IQ.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must be messing with you. Big Ben is a HOFer with 2 rings. Wentz has 0 rings and has a looooooong way to go to being considered a HOF QB.

Wentz has a ring. And he was much more a part of his 1st super bowl win than Roethlisberger was. The Steelers won that 1st super bowl despite Roethlisberger.