• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All your post shows is that the Eagles offense has not performed as well as those other offenses. It says nothing about potential or how they’ll perform down the stretch.

That said, the Eagles have looked very mediocre on offense. There are some explanations for that (Wentz out, recovering from injury, Alshon missing time, pathetic RB depth), but no one really cares about those excuses. The offense hasn’t been good enough. We’ll see if they turn things around with the benefit of the bye week.
I think Wentz is a Good QB dont get me wrong. This post is more for your Village Idiot who is claiming super stardom. he is a good QB who had a great run last year. He is not a superstar. Everything you point out, points to why he isnt a superstar. People were claiming Eli was elite when he had everything going his way. Truth is he couldnt put the team on his back & carry the offense. Superstars can.
Wentz has struggled in late game comebacks. I once watched him have what should have been 3 turnovers in a row trying to score late. He still has a lot of growing to do. I think his ceiling is high, but that doesnt make you a superstar.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz is a Good QB dont get me wrong. This post is more for your Village Idiot who is claiming super stardom. he is a good QB who had a great run last year. He is not a superstar. Everything you point out, points to why he isnt a superstar. People were claiming Eli was elite when he had everything going his way. Truth is he couldnt put the team on his back & carry the offense. Superstars can.
Wentz has struggled in late game comebacks. I once watched him have what should have been 3 turnovers in a row trying to score late. He still has a lot of growing to do. I think his ceiling is high, but that doesnt make you a superstar.

“Just added you to the list buddy!”

- @PhoenixEagles1

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS @Schmoopy1000 @dbldwn711 @handicappers

anyone else think wentz >ben right now, and overall careers.

@knowyourenemy
has made very compelling arguments
da30483f34935274bc6feb57a82714fb0fff499f42be84f38e4194663f34c882.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s dumb to claim Wentz is better than Big Ben especially when you’re saying “career”

It’s just as dumb to say Wentz is only good cause he essentially faltered in one come back attempt.

Pats are losing now. Brady has missed 6 passes in a row and is under 50% for the game. Man he isn’t very good anymore. That’s what happens when you isolate one drive over many many games. QBs aren’t flawless every drive. People questioning Wentz because of one drive over 35 games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s dumb to claim Wentz is better than Big Ben especially when you’re saying “career”

It’s just as dumb to say Wentz is only good cause he essentially faltered in one come back attempt.

Pats are losing now. Brady has missed 6 passes in a row and is under 50% for the game. Man he isn’t very good anymore. That’s what happens when you isolate one drive over many many games. QBs aren’t flawless every drive. People questioning Wentz because of one drive over 35 games.
not just one sir

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very high. He hasn’t been very good in last minute comebacks.

He’s only faltered 2 games that I can remember in 3 years. And one he left the field with the lead and the D gave up a 4th and 15, a 4th and 6 and a 4th and 3. The other they came down a kicked a FG to take the lead in OT and the D could stop them once again. He’s a lot better then good and if Dallas had him they’d be a contender
Your acting like it happens all the time.

Funny how using your words only how it keeps shrinking.
But Nope. You never move the goal posts.

No one is talking one game. Talking of his career as a whole. he is a good QB , not superstar. You are the one wanting to cherry pick his 9 or 10 game streak (of as you say 35 games) & act like that is how he has always been.

But you are a funny lil man LOL :heh:

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh look at all the trolls in here, dont you guys know any of Wentz's faults is someone elses fault and hes a superstar whose going to dom this league till 2030.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one is talking one game. Talking of his career as a whole. he is a good QB , not superstar. You are the one wanting to cherry pick his 9 or 10 game streak (of as you say 35 games) & act like that is how he has always been.

I did move the goal posts because I said in the one you guys are saying he faltered he went into overtime. Took his team down field and scored a FG to take the lead. The D then proceeds to give up a 4th and 15, a 4th and 6 and a 4th and 3. That wasn’t completely on his shoulders. You guys are saying he failed cause he scored a FG instead of a TD. But fine. I moved the goalposts. 2 times that I can remember in a 3 year (2.5) career.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gosh look at all the trolls in here, dont you guys know any of Wentz's faults is someone elses fault and hes a superstar whose going to dom this league till 2030.
i did forget, thank you

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9 or 10 game streak?? He’s playing very well this year too. He played 13 games last year not 9 fyi