• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles showing his dominance yet again over Wentz. Who he also started for the Jags. LOL

If things don’t work out in LA, there’s time for Wentz to get a couple starts for the Bears. He’s definitely not taking Trevor Lawrence’s job, though.

Foles really got around…

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he got a ring so that's a big scoreboard win. But people for some reason have totally forgotten how terrible Nick Foles was after that Super Bowl year. He bounced around the league with QBRs of 35.5, 36, 51.6 and 8. Outside of that half a season and the one big year in a gimmick offense Nick Foles has pretty much sucked.

No, you're completely right. I agree, man. I remember being glad the Vikings didn't sign Foles after his Superbowl win in Philly year. It was obviously a fluke year to anyone who wasn't blindly hoping for him to pull a crazier Kurt Warner act and make a legit long-term career out of it. Neither had impressive careers by any means.

In any case, it's awesome that this thread is still providing classic hooplan cult comedy entertainment in 2023. Absolutely wild longevity lol

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're completely right. I agree, man. I remember being glad the Vikings didn't sign Foles after his Superbowl win in Philly year. It was obviously a fluke year to anyone who wasn't blindly hoping for him to pull a crazier Kurt Warner act and make a legit long-term career out of it. Neither had impressive careers by any means.

In any case, it's awesome that this thread is still providing classic hooplan cult comedy entertainment in 2023. Absolutely wild longevity lol

The love Nick Foles continues to get for half a season of play is startling.