• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has a ring. And he was much more a part of his 1st super bowl win than Roethlisberger was. The Steelers won that 1st super bowl despite Roethlisberger.
again, educate yourself...........please check out ben in the regular seaosn. Also check out the playoff games to get to the superbowl. Ben carried them in those playoff games. Yes he sucked ass in the superbowl itself. BUt getting there was all him. If you are going to speak, at least know wtf your're talking about.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, educate yourself...........please check out ben in the regular seaosn. Also check out the playoff games to get to the superbowl. Ben carried them in those playoff games. Yes he sucked ass in the superbowl itself. BUt getting there was all him. If you are going to speak, at least know wtf your're talking about.

He was a liability in the Super Bowl. He earned that ring as much as Wentz earned his this past season.

The defense held every opponent to 18 or under in the playoffs. Ben was a game manager that didn’t screw anything up until the biggest stage, where he nearly cost the team the super bowl with his pathetic performance. Luckily his defense bailed him out once again.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a liability in the Super Bowl. He earned that ring as much as Wentz earned his this past season.

The defense held every opponent to 18 or under in the playoffs. Ben was a game manager that didn’t screw anything up until the biggest stage, where he nearly cost the team the super bowl with his pathetic performance. Luckily his defense bailed him out once again.

lmao ok dude.......again check those stats.

you can try and make this argument all you want, Ben will be waiving to wentz from the HOF doorstep.

wentz cant even lead a fourth quarte comeback in the regular season.

Im curious how was that drive against arizona in the superbowl? did he march them downfield and throw a dime to holmes? :lol: try harder buddy

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao ok dude.......again check those stats.

you can try and make this argument all you want, Ben will be waiving to wentz from the HOF doorstep.

wentz cant even lead a fourth quarte comeback in the regular season.

Im curious how was that drive against arizona in the superbowl? did he march them downfield and throw a dime to holmes? :lol: try harder buddy

You mean the one where Holmes got one foot down?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts are - you’re jacking off to Roethlisberger, a guy who shit his pants in his first super bowl and was gifted a touchdown to win the second.

Sure, he’s got two rings. But he’s a borderline HOFer at best. Much like Eli Manning (a guy who actually led his team to victory in two Super Bowls.)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jealousy? Why would I want a sexual predator as my quarterback? Dude got shut down by Stormy Daniels. Sad!
Lol... Digging up shit from a decade ago in an attempt to talk shit... You really are a pathetic troll

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Digging up shit from a decade ago in an attempt to talk shit... You really are a pathetic troll

Sadly, I’ve got to go back a decade before I get to a season where Roethlisberger won anything.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how hard this kid is trying to put down Roethlisberger.

I get it though. Ben casts a very large shadow over PA.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how hard this kid is trying to put down Roethlisberger.

I get it though. Ben casts a very large shadow over PA.

Where did I put him down? I gave him his due credit. Borderline HOFer. He’ll probably seal the deal with a couple more seasons.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I put him down? I gave him his due credit. Borderline HOFer. He’ll probably seal the deal with a couple more seasons.
There's no "borderline" about it. If he retired today he'd be 1st ballot.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll say this in Ben’s defense: he was “ grabbing ‘em by the pussy” LONG before it was cool to do so!!

He was a man ahead of time! :D

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not 1st Ballot, but he'll be a HOFer.
he shouldnt be. Eli rode an awesome defense & Running game to the superbowls. he was never really that great.
While Big ben also has had these things. He also had a high octane Passing game.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays NFL
you have
Chiefs
Saints
Steelers
Rams Offenses that should worry all NFL. (& I might add fun to watch)

Phiadelphia "Superstars" has broke 24 pts exactly once this year. (woeful Giants)

Chiefs the new toast of town 9 of 9 times
Saints with a true Superstar at QB 6 of 8 times (lowest score 21 early season)
Steelers with the QB in question here 5 of 8 times with only once under 20 against #1 defense at time.
Rams QB still proving not a flash in pan 8 of 9 times (lowest 23)

What did all 5 of these QBs have in question? At some point this season their Defenses have been questioned & found lacking.

Pulling some Sesame Street bullshit here.

When talking Superstars..... Which one dont belong?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays NFL
you have
Chiefs
Saints
Steelers
Rams Offenses that should worry all NFL. (& I might add fun to watch)

Phiadelphia "Superstars" has broke 24 pts exactly once this year. (woeful Giants)

Chiefs the new toast of town 9 of 9 times
Saints with a true Superstar at QB 6 of 8 times (lowest score 21 early season)
Steelers with the QB in question here 5 of 8 times with only once under 20 against #1 defense at time.
Rams QB still proving not a flash in pan 8 of 9 times (lowest 23)

What did all 5 of these QBs have in question? At some point this season their Defenses have been questioned & found lacking.

Pulling some Sesame Street bullshit here.

When talking Superstars..... Which one dont belong?

All your post shows is that the Eagles offense has not performed as well as those other offenses. It says nothing about potential or how they’ll perform down the stretch.

That said, the Eagles have looked very mediocre on offense. There are some explanations for that (Wentz out, recovering from injury, Alshon missing time, pathetic RB depth), but no one really cares about those excuses. The offense hasn’t been good enough. We’ll see if they turn things around with the benefit of the bye week.