• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought he was making a funny LOL.
Now if it was PE1 I would have thought he truly believed it. I mean I do see Eagle fans make fun of PE1 as well. So..... (was he joking)

There is no way Wentz is more accomplished than Big Ben.

I think you guys forget I can be very critical of the Eagles. I think Wentz is absolutely fantastic but you’re questioning me like I’m sort of blind homer just because I’m taking on 5 trolls who say he isn’t good and that Foles is better. I guess I can put you on the list of people who think that and think I’m a blind homer because I think Wentz is fantastic. But I can go on and on with the issues the Eagles have so I’m not a blind homer.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you guys forget I can be very critical of the Eagles. I think Wentz is absolutely fantastic but you’re questioning me like I’m sort of blind homer just because I’m taking on 5 trolls who say he isn’t good and that Foles is better. I guess I can put you on the list of people who think that and think I’m a blind homer because I think Wentz is fantastic. But I can go on and on with the issues the Eagles have so I’m not a blind homer.
PE1 Vs the world theres no way hes the problem

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

<<sigh>>

Of course he’s “more accomplished”. I said Ben is better RIGHT NOW... in this moment. Forget about the past. Forget about the future. I’m saying RIGHT NOW!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<<sigh>>

Of course he’s “more accomplished”. I said Ben is better RIGHT NOW... in this moment. Forget about the past. Forget about the future. I’m saying RIGHT NOW!

I never said you didnt so I dont know what the "sigh" is about. Of course hes better. He has two rings and is a savvy veteran with a shit ton of experience.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well wentz has a ring, just didnt play any part in that superbowl run

Thats why I said he doesnt have a ring (That he led the team in the playoffs). See youre back to the trolling with you liking Handis "Foles>Wentz"

How much do you think Wentz signs for as compared to Foles. Obviously if Foles is better he will get close to 200 million this off season. Right?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 Vs the world theres no way hes the problem

Its really not against the world. Its against the trolls who think Wentz isnt good or that Foles is better. The "world" knows Wentz is a star... about 5 or 6 trolls on the Hoop dont so its not PE1 vs the world. Its PE1 against 5 or 6 trolls.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why I said he doesnt have a ring (That he led the team in the playoffs). See youre back to the trolling with you liking Handis "Foles>Wentz"

How much do you think Wentz signs for as compared to Foles. Obviously if Foles is better he will get close to 200 million this off season. Right?
by giving credit to wentz for having a ring, oh dear god, im sorry for trolling

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really not against the world. Its against the trolls who think Wentz isnt good or that Foles is better. The "world" knows Wentz is a star... about 5 or 6 trolls on the Hoop dont so its not PE1 vs the world. Its PE1 against 5 or 6 trolls.
let me ask u this..........and this is only a small fraction of the game..........but game on the line 2minutes left..........where would u put wentz

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can like whatver i want to ? are you fn serious right now

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me ask u this..........and this is only a small fraction of the game..........but game on the line 2minutes left..........where would u put wentz

Not very high. He hasn’t been very good in last minute comebacks.