• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that? Or can you really state an argument because I’ve never heard you make one. He almost won MVP his 2nd year and if you read the article I linked a week or so ago his numbers are insane.

<<sigh>>

I’ve said it all before but ... why not say it again.

First year was nothing. Last year he put up great numbers but those numbers got exposed as being more a byproduct of the team he was on rather than his abilities. A fact which was proven when the team won the SB with what every Eagles fan here keeps saying - an inferior talented QB in Foles. This year he is nowhere near the results he had last year. He’s not “finishing” games and that has led to the teams underachieving record.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that? Or can you really state an argument because I’ve never heard you make one. He almost won MVP his 2nd year and if you read the article I linked a week or so ago his numbers are insane.

And you have a funny definition of “almost”. Check out the votes and tell me how that could be “almost” winning.

How could he be the “MOST VALUABLE” player when his team won the SB without him?

What a dope you are.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<<sigh>>

I’ve said it all before but ... why not say it again.

First year was nothing. Last year he put up great numbers but those numbers got exposed as being more a byproduct of the team he was on rather than his abilities. A fact which was proven when the team won the SB with what every Eagles fan here keeps saying - an inferior talented QB in Foles. This year he is nowhere near the results he had last year. He’s not “finishing” games and that has led to the teams underachieving record.

Hate to break it to you skippy but his numbers are better this year and I’ve yet to see one player, one article, one publication not say he’s a star. The only one who doesn’t think he’s a star is you and a couple other trolls. It was 2 games he didn’t finish. One he put them up 17-0 and the other he left the field with the lead and the D couldn’t stop a 4th and 15, a 4th and 5 and a 4th and 3 in one drive. Foles came in for 3 games and was poor in everyone. People wanted the Eagles to start Sudfeld. Then he played mediocre in the first playoff game and caught fire in the other 2 and came back and played like shit the first two games this year. How am I dope for him leading the MVP race going into December. Him being an MVP favorite makes me a dope?
I need to stop because all this is so stupid. His damn coworkers voted him the 3rd best player in the NFL but you know better then the dudes in the NFL that actually play against him. Vegas currently has him ranked 5th in the MVP race but you know more then the line setters in Vegas too, right?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you skippy but his numbers are better this year and I’ve yet to see one player, one article, one publication not say he’s a star. The only one who doesn’t think he’s a star is you and a couple other trolls. It was 2 games he didn’t finish. One he put them up 17-0 and the other he left the field with the lead and the D couldn’t stop a 4th and 15, a 4th and 5 and a 4th and 3 in one drive. Foles came in for 3 games and was poor in everyone. People wanted the Eagles to start Sudfeld. Then he played mediocre in the first playoff game and caught fire in the other 2 and came back and played like shit the first two games this year. How am I dope for him leading the MVP race going into December. Him being an MVP favorite makes me a dope?
I need to stop because all this is so stupid. His damn coworkers voted him the 3rd best player in the NFL but you know better then the dudes in the NFL that actually play against him. Vegas currently has him ranked 5th in the MVP race but you know more then the line setters in Vegas too, right?

Before you said “superstar”. Now you say he’s a star.

We are making progress.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Ben has pretty much been considered at the cut right below the elite QBs. He was certainly very good... some might label him a “stud” depending on how you define that word.

I don’t believe Wentz ever achieves the level Ben has.
hes always been labeled a cut below elite, but hes numbers have been up there, and considered a sure fire HOF'er.........makes no sense

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta win when it counts. say what you want about ben, his off field issues, some of his dumb throws, his mouth

dude wins witht he game on the line. his numbers back it up. hes done it in the superbowl, and countless other games.

2 minutes left, ball in his hands, im a bit biased but gimme ben. and the numbers back up that only him and a few others are in the class, the "clutch" class

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EzePkzV.gif

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Ben has pretty much been considered at the cut right below the elite QBs. He was certainly very good... some might label him a “stud” depending on how you define that word.

I don’t believe Wentz ever achieves the level Ben has.

Wentz is already better and more accomplished than Roethlisberger.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This postdeserves a f’in head slap
I just thought he was making a funny LOL.
Now if it was PE1 I would have thought he truly believed it. I mean I do see Eagle fans make fun of PE1 as well. So..... (was he joking)