• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching this Steelers offense run up and down the field against Carolina. How many points did the Eagles put up against Carolina again? :scratch:

Sorry doesn’t work like that. The Eagles smashed the 49ers 40-8 one year. We didn’t make the playoffs and They won the SB. Doesn’t work like that in the NFL. Dallas beat the Jags and the Jags beat the Patriots. Does that mean Dallas is better then the Patriots?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry doesn’t work like that. The Eagles smashed the 49ers 40-8 one year. We didn’t make the playoffs and They won the SB. Doesn’t work like that in the NFL. Dallas beat the Jags and the Jags beat the Patriots. Does that mean Dallas is better then the Patriots?

So there’s ZERO correlation?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas really has looked less then mediocre and they could win any of those games listed but they aren’t beating the Saints. They are 7 point underdogs this week looking at 3-6

The saints could sweep the NFC East, but they just swept the NFC West two years ago. I mean it's hard to grasp it really. Even if they lose that game, those others are winnable. Indy has them and the giants back to back. Yes, this is my classic logic where when a team hosts two teams back to back from the same division it's usually a split. And add in Dallas's recent winning streak over the colts and the colts over the giants, who have a much worse shot at beating them, and you have a Dallas win.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would say the patriots are better than Dallas bc they have a better W/L record. I would think that’s fairly obvious.

I would also say that the Steelers offense is way better than the eagles offense and tonight’s performance proved that.

I would also say that anyone who says Wentz is “phenomenal” and a “superstar” isn’t being truly objective and is nothing more than a Wentz fanboy.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Jason Garrett gets fired after Sunday night’s game.

3-6 and staring at @ATL, WAS, NOLA, PHI.

That might be 3-10 when all is said and done. That Amari Cooper Pick could turn into a top 10 pick.

You wanna bet $605 vCash that Cowboys don't go 3-10 ?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*than

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea guys if it doesnt his narrative it doesnt work like. you fucking trolls.

dont worry PE1 I got you

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the patriots are better than Dallas bc they have a better W/L record. I would think that’s fairly obvious.

I would also say that the Steelers offense is way better than the eagles offense and tonight’s performance proved that.

I would also say that anyone who says Wentz is “phenomenal” and a “superstar” isn’t being truly objective and is nothing more than a Wentz fanboy.

Wentz is a superstar and will be til about 2030. Troll and fight it as much as you want but we’ve got a star. Trolling even harder won’t change the fact.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is a superstar and will be til about 2030. Troll and fight it as much as you want but we’ve got a star. Trolling even harder won’t change the fact.
oh shit! Sounds like Redskins fans back with RGIII. They were gonna have 10 years of competing for Superbowls. You know over a decade is a long time to assume your QB wont get an injury.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit! Sounds like Redskins fans back with RGIII. They were gonna have 10 years of competing for Superbowls. You know over a decade is a long time to assume your QB wont get an injury.

He could get shot and killed in a tragic hunting accident but he’s a star. RG3 was a flash just like Dak. I’m comfortable saying Zeke is a star too I guess you don’t feel that way cause he could get hurt.