• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*exits thread to allow Dallas and Philly fans to continue arguing about Wentz vs. Dak and whatever else has been going on in the thread*

giphy.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*exits thread to allow Dallas and Philly fans to continue arguing about Wentz vs. Dak and whatever else has been going on in the thread*

At least those fan bases have some sack. I’ve noticed a trend with you where you start crying like a little school girl every time the Vikings fall behind in a game. Whenever that happens it’s always “boo hoo hoo” (and not in a ghostly way) the Vikings are gonna lose “boo hoo hoo”!

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least those fan bases have some sack. I’ve noticed a trend with you where you start crying like a little school girl every time the Vikings fall behind in a game. Whenever that happens it’s always “boo hoo hoo” (and not in a ghostly way) the Vikings are gonna lose “boo hoo hoo”!

Hm... not sure what your problem is. I wasn't being serious with that post about leaving the thread, just joking about how I clearly haven't followed along with it enough to participate in the conversation much.

As for the games, you're right, I do get a little expressive at times over the Vikes when I post during their games here. I think it's part of the fun of the game, and this place can be a good outlet for some banter during games. Honestly, I miss about 1/3 of the games, and I don't actually let it bother me that much IRL when they struggle. In the end, it's just a game, a game that I'm on even playing - so the extent of my emotional investment in caring about it is mostly during the games themselves. If you dislike me for being too hard on my team when they're struggling during a game, then how do you feel about all of the blind homers on here?

I don't know man, like I said, I'm not sure what the issue is here exactly. I have no problem with you. Have a good day, brah.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hm... not sure what your problem is. I wasn't being serious with that post about leaving the thread, just joking about how I clearly haven't followed along with it enough to participate in the conversation much.

As for the games, you're right, I do get a little expressive at times over the Vikes when I post during their games here. I think it's part of the fun of the game, and this place can be a good outlet for some banter during games. Honestly, I miss about 1/3 of the games, and I don't actually let it bother me that much IRL when they struggle. In the end, it's just a game, a game that I'm on even playing - so the extent of my emotional investment in caring about it is mostly during the games themselves. If you dislike me for being too hard on my team when they're struggling during a game, then how do you feel about all of the blind homers on here?

I don't know man, like I said, I'm not sure what the issue is here exactly. I have no problem with you. Have a good day, brah.

A little expressive?

Look it would have been easier if you just admitted “you’re right... I do say ‘Boo Hoo Hoo’ like a little school girl”.

You need to toughen up. Ghosts are supposed to be scary. You’re not scary at all when you cry Boo Hoo Hoo like a little school girl and you’re certainly not scary when you post insecure stuff like the above!!

It’s the internet. You can be anything you want!! Don’t choose to be an insecure ghost who shrieks Boo Hoo Hoo like a little school girl!! If you’re gonna be a ghost... be a strong scary ghost!!

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Jason Garrett gets fired after Sunday night’s game.

3-6 and staring at @ATL, WAS, NOLA, PHI.

That might be 3-10 when all is said and done. That Amari Cooper Pick could turn into a top 10 pick.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Jason Garrett gets fired after Sunday night’s game.

3-6 and staring at @ATL, WAS, NOLA, PHI.

That might be 3-10 when all is said and done. That Amari Cooper Pick could turn into a top 10 pick.

Used this on another board, but when we had to turn our clocks back this past weekend, Dallas fans tried to make it 1996....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little expressive?

Look it would have been easier if you just admitted “you’re right... I do say ‘Boo Hoo Hoo’ like a little school girl”.

You need to toughen up. Ghosts are supposed to be scary. You’re not scary at all when you cry Boo Hoo Hoo like a little school girl and you’re certainly not scary when you post insecure stuff like the above!!

It’s the internet. You can be anything you want!! Don’t choose to be an insecure ghost who shrieks Boo Hoo Hoo like a little school girl!! If you’re gonna be a ghost... be a strong scary ghost!!

You don’t even read peoples posts. He did say you’re right about him crying during games. But You’re not here to discuss... you’re here to start shit.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Gruden

The flip side is - Dallas realizes their backs are against the wall and comes out swinging on Sunday night. Maybe they pull it off. I don’t know. It’s a hard matchup with the Eagles coming off the bye.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little expressive?

You don't seem to be familiar with the Ghost of Poverty, specifically. I'm a broken ghost. There's a reason for the beer in hand above those Minnesota sports logos.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t even read peoples posts. He did say you’re right about him crying during games. But You’re not here to discuss... you’re here to start shit.
So are you

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? yes htere is and has

Not since 2010.

And Dallas has three straight home games weeks 12-14. I think they will split with Was and Phi. If they beat NO, they have momentum going into Indy and hosting TB. The last game is at the giants. They still can take the division.

Philadelphia has to go to NO, Dallas, LA, and Washington remaining.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not since 2010.

And Dallas has three straight home games weeks 12-14. I think they will split with Was and Phi. If they beat NO, they have momentum going into Indy and hosting TB. The last game is at the giants. They still can take the division.

Philadelphia has to go to NO, Dallas, LA, and Washington remaining.

Dallas really has looked less then mediocre and they could win any of those games listed but they aren’t beating the Saints. They are 7 point underdogs this week looking at 3-6

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m watching this Steelers offense run up and down the field against Carolina. How many points did the Eagles put up against Carolina again? :scratch: