• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I was troll and now I’m a dick. Is that right? Sorry to inform you but exposing your circular reasoning makes me neither.

BURN

ok @PhoenixEagles1 you have dementia, you most certainly said that. Im not digging through your countless eagles threads to find it. but whatever, if your gonna start with bullshit ratings, im going to go postal and tag every post you have with one, because you spew shit non stop

oh snap

I didn’t say that. In fact no Eagle fan said that. They said the Eagles organization won’t give him up for anything less then a mega deal because this is an all in year and they don’t know if Wentz is ready (at the time). Somehow that got twisted into every Eagle fan on the Hoop thinks the Eagles will get two 1sts which was NEVER said by any of us.

You and a few other most certainly said that. STFU with your flip floppin' troll act

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is this thread still going?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is this thread still going?

Because Dbldown and Handi are trolls and like a dumbass I feed their stupidity. You can skip reading all of this... the gist is DOubleDown is trying to tell us Wentz sucks and Handi and the Steeler fan jump in from time to time saying Wentz really isn’t good.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Dbldown and Handi are trolls and like a dumbass I feed their stupidity. You can skip reading all of this... the gist is DOubleDown is trying to tell us Wentz sucks and Handi and the Steeler fan jump in from time to time saying Wentz really isn’t good.

Well at least you’ve stopped calling me a liar since I outed your lastest lies.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you’ve stopped calling me a liar since I outed your lastest lies.

You posted the link and it read exactly as I said. Jesus dude. Again... we understand you think Wentz sucks and even though the Eagles traded a shit ton for him started out hot then up and down as a rookie, then a MVP candidate his 2nd year and now throwing for atleast 2 TDs, 300 yards and a 70% completion rate the Eagles are still unsure about him. We get it. All the media is going on and on about how fantastic he is but you know better because he actually sucks. Thanks for your brilliant take.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand we have an embarrassment of riches with a Super Bowl MVP holding a clipboard for an MVP Caliber younger starting QB. It isn't fair for the rest of the league. They'll look into a new rule next offseason to prevent it in the future.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand we have an embarrassment of riches with a Super Bowl MVP holding a clipboard for an MVP Caliber younger starting QB. It isn't fair for the rest of the league. They'll look into a new rule next offseason to prevent it in the future.

Ohhh boy are you sooooo wrong. Didn’t DOubleDown tell you that Wentz isn’t good.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh boy are you sooooo wrong. Didn’t DOubleDown tell you that Wentz isn’t good.
dude gets a chubby every time he watches Wentz play... he is just too ashamed to admit it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted the link and it read exactly as I said. Jesus dude. Again... we understand you think Wentz sucks and even though the Eagles traded a shit ton for him started out hot then up and down as a rookie, then a MVP candidate his 2nd year and now throwing for atleast 2 TDs, 300 yards and a 70% completion rate the Eagles are still unsure about him. We get it. All the media is going on and on about how fantastic he is but you know better because he actually sucks. Thanks for your brilliant take.

Hahaha

Add not being able to read along with your other faults.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude gets a chubby every time he watches Wentz play... he is just too ashamed to admit it.

Haha

Look at the Wentz fanboys blowing a gasket.

Go ahead and show me where i said Wentz “sucks”. I’ll wait... should be easy ... there’s over 40 pages here. Go ahead.

I’ve pointed out he’s not nearly the the “superstar” you guys all claim he is. I’m sorry if I keep pointing out your failure to objectively view his talents. Sorry if the facts that he’s never won a playoff game nor any league wide trophy recognizing his “phenomenal” abilities puts a mirror on your insecurities about him.

He was forgettable his first season. He was the QB for a SB caliber team last year that won all their playoff games and and the SB without him. He’s led his team to a .500 record this year beating the weaker teams in the league while squandering game winning chances in the other games. You can continue to ignore these facts and blame the offensive line, the defense, the running game, etc. You can continue to blame Mills but the facts remain. He’s done nothing to be called a “superstar” or “phenomenal”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

Go ahead and show me where i said Wentz “sucks”. I’ll wait... should be easy ... there’s over 40 pages here. Go ahead.

I’ve pointed out he’s not nearly the the “superstar” you guys all claim he is. I’m sorry if I keep pointing out your failure to objectively view his talents. Sorry if the facts that he’s never won a playoff game nor any league wide trophy recognizing his “phenomenal” abilities puts a mirror on your insecurities about him.

He was forgettable his first season. He was the QB for a SB caliber team last year that won all their playoff games and and the SB without him. He’s led his team to a .500 record this year beating the weaker teams in the league while squandering game winning chances in the other games. You can continue to ignore these facts and blame the offensive line, the defense, the running game, etc. You can continue to blame Mills but the facts remain. He’s done nothing to be called a “superstar” or “phenomenal”.

Maybe you can write a letter to all my preview magazines that listed him as the 2nd and 3rd best QB in the entire NFL. His first season we knew he’d be a star and year two BOOM

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

so then why the boner every time you see #11 on the field?

I'm guessing its the beard... pretty much the GOAT of beards.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do need to start focusing more on the good in people. I mean 8 weeks ago @handicappers and @dbldwn711 were saying Dak was better than Wentz and they sure dropped that troll bit in a heart beat. Good for you two!
Now I can look forward to the “Oh, Wentz is just a system QB” when he wins a few MVP awards. Looking forward to that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do need to start focusing more on the good in people. I mean 8 weeks ago @handicappers and @dbldwn711 were saying Dak was better than Wentz and they sure dropped that troll bit in a heart beat. Good for you two!
Now I can look forward to the “Oh, Wentz is just a system QB” when he wins a few MVP awards. Looking forward to that.

Still waiting for where I said Wentz “sucks”.

Tick Tock.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can write a letter to all my preview magazines that listed him as the 2nd and 3rd best QB in the entire NFL. His first season we knew he’d be a star and year two BOOM

Only an idiot or fanboy cites preview magazines as verification that a player is a “superstar” or “phenomenal”. Intelligent fans look at real results... not “preview opinions”.

Stay stupid.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way he wins multiple MVP's. You'll be looking forward to that for a looooong time. When it comes to health, tight window passing, and mobility...Dak is far better and it's not even debatable. Look for Wentz to go down with another injury. You aren't looking forward to that and that's what scares you. Trust me, Foles will be the #1 QB in Philly soon, hopefully by halftime of the Cowboys game.