• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either trade him for a 1st and going into next years draft with two 1sts, two 2nds, two 3rds, two 4ths and two 5ths or you let him leave as a FA and get a 2020 3rd round comp pick.

If some QB gets hurt and we get a 1st next years draft will be amazin. I couldn’t imagine winnng back to back and having 2 picks in each of the first 5 rounds. Reload time!
you guys need to apologize to PE1 He only said one 1st :pound:
but understandable why you guys thought two 1st since he brings up two 1sts in the post.

Now you guys apologize, so you guys can get back to laughing at him for this absurd thought.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not apologizing for PE1 being a moron. No way, he should apologize to us.
well to be fair to me. I didnt say apologize to him for being a moron.

I said to apologize to him for not saying 2, 1st rounds........ so you can get back to laughing at him for being a moron & saying Foles was worth one 1st round.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said to apologize to him for not saying 2, 1st rounds........ so you can get back to laughing at him for being a moron & saying Foles was worth one 1st round.

semantics

There were a couple of Eagles fans that said TWO first rounders for Foles.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still didn’t say he’s worth a first. Was Sam Bradford worth a first but Minny was desperate and dumb. Was Cooper worth a first? No but Dallas was desperate and dumb. Philly had a deal with AZ for the 5th pick in the first round for Kevin Kolb. I was saying I hope we could get a first for Foles.

I love Handi. Yesterday I was a lair for saying “I never said he is worth 2 firsts”. Now it, “Well other Eagle fans said he was worth 2 firsts.”
And lastly we were offered a very early 2nd from Cleveland for Foles so it almost was there.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still didn’t say he’s worth a first. Was Sam Bradford worth a first but Minny was desperate and dumb. Was Cooper worth a first? No but Dallas was desperate and dumb. Philly had a deal with AZ for the 5th pick in the first round for Kevin Kolb. I was saying I hope we could get a first for Foles.

I love Handi. Yesterday I was a lair for saying “I never said he is worth 2 firsts”. Now it, “Well other Eagle fans said he was worth 2 firsts.”
And lastly we were offered a very early 2nd from Cleveland for Foles so it almost was there.

wrong shit for brains, I never said that. You're too stupid to follow a conversation and everybody laughs at your stupidity. GFY

And yes, you most certainly said he was worth a First round pick

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Cooper hasn't even played a game yet, but PE1 says that he "wasn't worth a first...cowboys are dumb".

what an asshat.

According to PE1, trading for Cooper was dumb but giving up a 3rd round pick for Tate who will only play in maybe 8 regular season games is the move of a great GM!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This almost fell off the front page, but dont worry gotta keep the dream alive

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s dumb. Seriously... it’s dumb.

So are you saying that the Patriots should NOT have traded Jimmy G at the trade deadline last year and they should have just let him walk at the end of the year just so they could “have a proven backup”? No... they were right to trade him and UNLIKE Foles, Jimmy G would have been part of the compensatory pick compensation so arguably the pats had LESS incentive to trade him than the eagles had to trade foles.

No, the eagles clearly kept foles bc they are not as sold on Wentz as you and the other Wentz fanboys claim. It’s clear they will try and rework his deal at the end of the year but foles may not want it. I’m sure there will be interest from other teams so he may opt for that. Bottom line, Foles holds all the leverage.

Were you able to follow all that? I’m guessing not.

Different philosophies, circumstances and trade value ... Wentz was coming off of a season ending injury. There were no guarantees, so we kept Foles to start the season ... Brady on the other hand is/has been completely healthy and an iron man aside from the one year were Matt Cassel came in for him a few years back. Jimmy G had "franchise QB potential" at the time he was traded for a 2nd rounder (again, different situation than the Eagles). Foles had nowhere near that value at the trade deadline ... we would have been lucky to snag a 4th for him after showing very little in his starts for Wentz this season (no point in trading him for that price). Again, Foles did a great job for 2 games and helped us get a ring ... but he's not starter material, simply a solid backup who knows our Offense. Foles holds no leverage ... he's locked in for the rest of this season which is when we needed him for. If Wentz goes the rest of this year without being re-injured we can move on without Foles and be just fine. I'm not sure why I waste my time with you to be honest ... it's like trying to argue with a 5 year old where his intelligence level only goes so far before hitting a wall ... I'm sure you'll come back with more senseless drivel and another "were you able to follow that" comment at the end. lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different philosophies, circumstances and trade value ... Wentz was coming off of a season ending injury. There were no guarantees, so we kept Foles to start the season ... Brady on the other hand is/has been completely healthy and an iron man aside from the one year were Matt Cassel came in for him a few years back. Jimmy G had "franchise QB potential" at the time he was traded for a 2nd rounder (again, different situation than the Eagles). Foles had nowhere near that value at the trade deadline ... we would have been lucky to snag a 4th for him after showing very little in his starts for Wentz this season (no point in trading him for that price). Again, Foles did a great job for 2 games and helped us get a ring ... but he's not starter material, simply a solid backup who knows our Offense. Foles holds no leverage ... he's locked in for the rest of this season which is when we needed him for. If Wentz goes the rest of this year without being re-injured we can move on without Foles and be just fine. I'm not sure why I waste my time with you to be honest ... it's like trying to argue with a 5 year old where his intelligence level only goes so far before hitting a wall ... I'm sure you'll come back with more senseless drivel and another "were you able to follow that" comment at the end. lol

The Browns offered us an early
2nd which is nice but we just didn’t know Wentz’s status. But we should just drop it. Tom Brady (IMO) is the goat and there are threads now saying Brady sucks. It’s never ending. Win 5 SB and MVP 3 times and people say you are overrated

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha

“Foles has no leverage”? He is at 18M next year. That’s plenty of leverage.

Plenty of teams would take a SB MVP as a bridge to a nice young QB.

Almost all of your post is nothing more than your opinion.

Foles has plenty of value but his best value is cleaning up when Wentz can’t perform. He’s proven that already. This year the eagles are losing bc they don’t “finish” games. Last year they did. This year they aren’t. If Wentz gets all the credit last year for “finishing” he gets the blame this year.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns offered us an early
2nd which is nice but we just didn’t know Wentz’s status. But we should just drop it. Tom Brady (IMO) is the goat and there are threads now saying Brady sucks. It’s never ending. Win 5 SB and MVP 3 times and people say you are overrated

Still waiting for you to point out where I said Wentz “sucks”.

Tick tock...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for you to point out where I said Wentz “sucks”.

Tick tock...

Still waiting for you to admit you’re wrong about the Eagles getting a compensatory pick for Foles if the don’t resign him this March.