• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for you to admit you’re wrong about the Eagles getting a compensatory pick for Foles if the don’t resign him this March.

Yup... looks like you were right. There is an exception like you said.

Your turn...

Show me where I said Wentz “sucks”...

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... looks like you were right. There is an exception like you said.

Your turn...

Show me where I said Wentz “sucks”...

Well thanks to admitting you were mistaken. Your boy Handi couldn’t do that in a million years.
You didn’t specifically say “He sucks” but post after post and a couple of threads you insinuated it.
“Foles will take Wentz’s starting position”
“How long does Philly stick with Wentz”
and on and on and on.

They 2018 Eagles are struggling. Their secondary is pretty freaking bad. They have no RB. They have to release some really good players next year. Wentz fumbled away an important win going for the endzone when someone was WIDE open in the flat. He has actually fumbled at an alarming rate. The coach abandons the run too much. Wentz holds on to the ball too long often trying to go for the homerun when he should just take the easy single. He’s not perfect. I can see that. The Eagles as a team are up and down, we all see that. But with that said...
Wentz is all ready a top 5 QB in the league and is incredibly better then Foles. Wentz is a young superstar who I think had the MVP award in the bag til he got hurt. If you read the articles I linked the numbers he has put up is staggering and tremendous. Go read them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks to admitting you were mistaken. Your boy Handi couldn’t do that in a million years.
You didn’t specifically say “He sucks” but post after post and a couple of threads you insinuated it.
and on and on and on.

They 2018 Eagles are struggling. Their secondary is pretty freaking bad. They have no RB. They have to release some really good players next year. Wentz fumbled away an important win going for the endzone when someone was WIDE open in the flat. He has actually fumbled at an alarming rate. The coach abandons the run too much. Wentz holds on to the ball too long often trying to go for the homerun when he should just take the easy single. He’s not perfect. I can see that. The Eagles as a team are up and down, we all see that. But with that said...
Wentz is all ready a top 5 QB in the league and is incredibly better then Foles. Wentz is a young superstar who I think had the MVP award in the bag til he got hurt. If you read the articles I linked the numbers he has put up is staggering and tremendous. Go read them.
the entire NFL is putting up staggering and tremendous numbers...........

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doing my part to get this thread to the half century mark

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and on and on and on.

So let’s recap... I admitted I made a MISTAKE but you still won’t admit that you LIED... big difference.

I never said “sucks”... you said I said that. I didn’t. Everything else is your insecurities coming out.

Additionally, you ALSO were mistaken about the compensatory pick issue bc you said the eagles will get a third round pick. They won’t. It will be a convoluted formula that will take into account many transactions. It’s not a straight third round pick.

Lastly, I think it’s hypocritcal and hilarious that you call out Handi for not admitting a mistake/lie when you yourself are guilty of the same thing.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let’s recap... I admitted I made a MISTAKE but you still won’t admit that you LIED... big difference.

I never said “sucks”... you said I said that. I didn’t. Everything else is your insecurities coming out.

Also, you ALSO were mistaken about the compensatory pick issue bc you said the eagles will get a third round pick. They won’t. It will be a convoluted formula that will take into account many transactions. It’s not a straight third round pick.

Lastly, I think it’s hypocritcal and hilarious that you call out Handi for not admitting a mistake/lie when you yourself are guilty of the same thing.
there have been some lies

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Additionally, you ALSO were mistaken about the compensatory pick issue bc you said the eagles will get a third round pick. They won’t. It will be a convoluted formula that will take into account many transactions. It’s not a straight third round pick.

Can you read? I said, "You DID NOT specifically say he sucks". What else do you need?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles were smart (they're not) they would trade Wentz and Foles for draft picks and get the next guy in there. It's time to think about the future because the present is ugly as fuck and it isn't going to get any better with those two flash in the pan scrubs trying to learn how to play QB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:Like when u said foles was worth two firsts. But now you never said that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask him. I’ve called out some
Of them. You continue to deny.

You didn’t call out anything. You guys make shit up that I never said which is wack.
I’m trying to figure you out? You come on this board and suck up to Handi and DblDown. Did you sit there and say to yourself... I want to be a dick and troll people for fun and be like those two?