• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 how much are your medical bill's? I'm feeling guilty and think the very least I can do is pay for the damage I cause with the beat down I've given you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 how much are your medical bill's? I'm feeling guilty and think the very least I can do is pay for the damage I cause with the beat down I've given you.

Are you willing to pay for his mental health prescriptions and psychiatric visits? What percentage of a lobotomy will you be willing to pay for?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you’d be a dick when I had proof. The board is completely pointless
Proof is in the CBA I gave you Moron.

The option is part of and cannot be separate from 1st round contracts.

Did you suck dick to pass classes at Temple? You must have because you can't comprehend.

The Fifth-Year Option shall be deemed a part of every Rookie Contract of a player selected in the first round by virtue of this Agreement and may not be separately attached to such Rookie Contract.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof is in the CBA I gave you Moron.

The option is part of and cannot be separate from 1st round contracts.

Did you suck dick to pass classes at Temple? You must have because you can't comprehend.

The Fifth-Year Option shall be deemed a part of every Rookie Contract of a player selected in the first round by virtue of this Agreement and may not be separately attached to such Rookie Contract.

What an asshole. I get proof from an elite agent and you go the homophobic route. I know you weren’t man enough to just say, “My bad”.
I guess Bus Cook who is a top 10 agent in the NFL sucked dick in college too.
You really are a sad case. Just simply can not say my bad. I have proof and you go the aggressive homophobic route. Sad. Board is pointless
It is part of the contract but that doesn’t make it a 5 year contract

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an asshole. I get proof from an elite agent and you go the homophobic route. I know you weren’t man enough to just say, “My bad”.
I guess Bus Cook who is a top 10 agent in the NFL sucked dick in college too.
You really are a sad case. Just simply can not say my bad. I have proof and you go the aggressive homophobic route. Sad. Board is pointless

Read the CBA moron. I'll agree with one thing you just said. Yes it's pointless since you cannot comprehend what is written in a LEGAL Document.

And what I said isn't calling you gay, I'm saying you had to suck dick to get passing grades.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the CBA moron. I'll agree with one thing you just said. Yes it's pointless since you cannot comprehend what is written in a LEGAL Document.

And what I said isn't calling you gay, I'm saying you had to suck dick to get passing grades.

What you can’t understand and what Bus Cook and I can understand is that the option being included doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. I have proof. You don’t know more then super agent. Unless he sucked sick in law school and duped hall of fame players
I forwarded to SteelersPride and Bus Cook addresses your incorrect point. He says the team has a 5 year option BUT IT IS A 4 YEAR CONTRACT

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you can’t understand and what Bus Cook and I can understand is that the option being included doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. I have proof. You don’t know more then super agent. Unless he sucked sick in law school and duped hall of fame players

You got proof? You haven't shown a damn thing on proof. Scan the email and post it.

I'd love to see the exact question and answer.

Problem is it's to easy to edit an email if you have half a brain.

Yeah, go ahead and post it, you ain't smart enough to know how to edit it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got proof? You haven't shown a damn thing on proof. Scan the email and post it.

I'd love to see the exact question and answer.

Problem is it's to easy to edit an email if you have half a brain.

Yeah, go ahead and post it, you ain't smart enough to know how to edit it.

I can’t do that from my phone. I can forward it to you if you want. I sent it to SteelersPride. Send me an email and you’ll get it now.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t do that from my phone. I can forward it to you if you want. I sent it to SteelersPride. Send me an email and you’ll get it now.
Actually yes you can. When you forward an email, you can edit all text in the email.

Also on you phone you can save the email as a PDF and post it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually yes you can. When you forward an email, you can edit all text in the email.

Also on you phone you can save the email as a PDF and post it.

On my daughter I’m not lying bro. My god strike my daughter and mother down. Let me see if I can get someone to help me with saving and posting PDF. Maybe I could just take a picture and attach it. Super busy today and need to get started so I’ll do it later. I’m sure @SteelersPride will be on later. I sent it to him. It would be easy if you inboxes me your secondary email.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On my daughter I’m not lying bro. My god strike my daughter and mother down. Let me see if I can get someone to help me with saving and posting PDF. Maybe I could just take a picture and attach it. Super busy today and need to get started so I’ll do it later. I’m sure @SteelersPride will be on later. I sent it to him. It would be easy if you inboxes me your secondary email.
1. I'm not sending my email.
2. CBA, read it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing about NFL rookie contracts.

They really do not need an agent to be negotiated. The CBA directs what players get paid. As for the 5th year option the no one has a say so in its language. Not the Team, not the Agent, not the Player. The option is automatically included in the contract and its value is determined on other salaries for the year its used.

Do us a favor, just cut and past your question and the answer. I'm pretty sure what I just posted here will already refute your email.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is the email with an email address that matches up here

NFL Players Association - Cook, James A Bus Agent Profile