• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

You’re so fucking lost it’s hilarious!!

There’s absolutely nothing “lost” in my post. It’s what you do every time you get caught lying. Make up an insult or use some diversion to not man up and accept your never ending bull crap.”How long does Philly stick with Wentz until they bench him for Foles” is you saying you think Philly plays better with Foles. Suuuuuure. It’s you saying how long til Wentz get benched which NEVER happened.

Now insert your insult or diversion

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s absolutely nothing “lost” in my post. It’s what you do every time you get caught lying. Make up an insult or use some diversion to not man up and accept your never ending bull crap.”How long does Philly stick with Wentz until they bench him for Foles” is you saying you think Philly plays better with Foles. Suuuuuure. It’s you saying how long til Wentz get benched which NEVER happened.

No it doesnt the word Benched isnt anywhere

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it doesnt the word Benched isnt anywhere

BOOM! (Hi @Roy Munson - haha)

Now... who’s the LIAR again?

Bwhahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool another new DC-like individual next year

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not coming true. Wentz has a broken back and it out for 2-3 months. But you, me, the Eagles, Nick Foles, Handi and DoubleDown all know that Wentz will be starting game one next year. Watch

Wrong...you said the same thing last year...again, Wrong

If he has a broken back, why is he on the active roster? Riddle me that, shit for brains.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has a broken back, why is he on the active roster? Riddle me that, shit for brains.

Exactly!

Here’s why... if they try to move him to IR and his “injury” is not an IR type injury they can be fined or punished in the form of draft picks being taken away.

The practice of placing relatively healthy players on season ending IR (and thereby freeing up a roster spot) has been going on for years. It’s called “stashing players on IR”. Green Bay was accused of doing it one year with Rodgers. If I recall, Rodgers had been injured but came back to play in a game. When GB lost that game and were eliminated from the playoffs the team placed him on season ending IR the next week. Clubs complained saying “if Rodgers was well enough to play only days before and he didn’t come out of the game because of an injury why was he allowed to be placed on IR?”

The same issue is here with Wentz. Wentz played the entire game against Dallas, never came out for an injury yet after the game we were told that he is suffering from a season ending injury. Although the Eagles were not technically eliminated from the playoffs they not only had to win all their remaining games they also needed help from other teams. Although they were able to do that it exposed/highlighted the “injury issue” (and called into question its veracity) with Wentz.

#exposed

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I called him out for losing the plot a few pages ago. So he just repeats it to you when he's backed into a corner. How cute.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong...you said the same thing last year...again, Wrong

Beastly strength and amazing threshold for pain. He threw a touchdown without half his knee ligaments. I know you forgot, ape.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second season in a row that a Wentz injury leads to Eagles success!!

But ... but... wentz is better!

Hahaha
Everyone has a role. Maybe Wentz's role is just being Foles' fluffer :noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way we have both Foles and Wentz next season is if Foles wins another ring. If so, I will gladly deal with the cap consequences and QB controversy, as a fan.
Hey, perhaps you don't understand this thread. This is no place for reason and clarity. You take that shit down the road to the team board mister

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called him out for losing the plot a few pages ago. So he just repeats it to you when he's backed into a corner. How cute.

Yup... you got it. This is an eagles tribute thread. :L

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beastly strength and amazing threshold for pain. He threw a touchdown without half his knee ligaments. I know you forgot, ape.

Have you ever torn your ACL? I have. It’s not painful. The leg just doesn’t have stability.

You love to create your own universe of what’s real. I hope you never stop. It’s entertaining to watch.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said the Eagles won’t start Wentz this year. Then when Wentz breaks his back DoubleDown pretends he was right and that the Eagles are actually benching Wentz now... which is a complete lie.
One thing we all know is that Wentz will start game one next year. If Foles pulls of another miracle he will opt out, the Eagles will franchise tag him and trade him.
But DoubleDown will make another fake post about how he predicted that too.
Here is where I disagree with you and this is based on nothing but a gut feeling. I think if the Eagles were winning games at the end Wentz would still be playing. I'm not saying he isn't hurt because I'm 100% sure he is, I'm just saying IMHO he could play if he had to and if the team was rolling when he was in there and struggling with Foles he'd be in there...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it was Bill Parcells (I could be wrong) who said - If you have two starting quarterbacks, you don't have one.
hmmm...I know he said if you only have one pass rusher you have none. Meaning the Offense can double him and take him away. But Bill said a lot so I'm sure you are right.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... you got it. This is an eagles tribute thread. :L
Looks like a,
Smells like a,
It really is an Eagles tribute thread to the current champs.

Heads eagles win.
Tails EAGLES WIN.

You're dripping envy for 300 pages.
Clean yourself up.