• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hit On Flacco last night

Dirty or Not

• Dirty

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sliding last split second is akin to running down the side line then stepping out just when the hit comes. Seen too many QB's (mainly Wilson) look as though hes going out of bounds, then turn up field for extra yards the moment the defender lays up.
If a QB wants protection from a slide, he should be forced to slide before the D is committed to the hit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a scary play, that no one likes to see. With that said, Flacco has a responsibility to protect himself. He thought he was gonna run straight ahead like he was Christian fucking Okoye, and changed his stupid mind at the last possible moment, in a game where they were dominating a team they weren't supposed to be dominating??

The QB slide protection rule, is 100% predicated on the QB, GIVING HIMSELF UP. That means well before any player even has a chance to hit him. If he waits til the last second, he knows goddamned well, there is a chance he will be fucking killed.

Of course a defender in that scenario salivates at the thought of some stupid fucking QB acting like he's a fucking FOOTBALL PLAYER, not just a QB. Getting their ass kicked, and Derpy McUnibrow decides he's gonna sack up, huh?

Fuck him. Protect yourself, dummy. They were dominating. He didn't need to whip his dick out there.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIVE YOURSELF UP THEN.

HE. DID. NOT.
He did give himself up. There is no rule that you have to be five yards away from the line to gain to slide. Alonso dove down to clobber him. That was a mistake that players know better than to make in this day and age. If it didn't concuss Flacco then nobody even mentions it because it is always called this way.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a scary play, that no one likes to see. With that said, Flacco has a responsibility to protect himself. He thought he was gonna run straight ahead like he was Christian fucking Okoye, and changed his stupid mind at the last possible moment, in a game where they were dominating a team they weren't supposed to be dominating??

The QB slide protection rule, is 100% predicated on the QB, GIVING HIMSELF UP. That means well before any player even has a chance to hit him. If he waits til the last second, he knows goddamned well, there is a chance he will be fucking killed.

Of course a defender in that scenario salivates at the thought of some stupid fucking QB acting like he's a fucking FOOTBALL PLAYER, not just a QB. Getting their ass kicked, and Derpy McUnibrow decides he's gonna sack up, huh?

Fuck him. Protect yourself, dummy. They were dominating. He didn't need to whip his dick out there.
It's hilarious that you mock qbs as not actually being football players. Must be because you're a bears fan?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should write a letter to the NFL in your tears.
What tears do I have? I don't give a shit about Flacco. He's one of the most overpaid players ever. You are simply wrong about this one. I have no dog in this fight. The league agrees with me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What tears do I have? I don't give a shit about Flacco. He's one of the most overpaid players ever. You are simply wrong about this one. I have no dog in this fight.

I wonder if the next time Flacco runs, if he'll think I'm wrong?